Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

boob dilemma.....

Lucille Offline
Banned

Straight
Female

Question boob dilemma.....

should i let another girl touch my breasts...?
26 Dec 2013 15:41
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

RE: boob dilemma.....

All depends on the context! Why? Do you both want to? To be quite honest, even if it's only in fun (ie not for any overtly sexual reason) it's not a big deal. On the other hand, if you both fancy it & want to see what develops.....go for it!
26 Dec 2013 16:00
Website Find Posts Reply
Lucille Offline
Banned

Straight
Female

its one of sisters friends, she's ben sizing them up and asking me about them for a while now
26 Dec 2013 16:06
Find Posts Reply
adamahmed
Unregistered

(26 Dec 2013 16:06)Lucille Wrote:  its one of sisters friends, she's ben sizing them up and asking me about them for a while now
I think anyone who met you personally would be sizing them up, they do look gorgeous and well i wouldn't pass the chance to have a feel. I can pretty much guarantee that she is going to complement them. if you dont feel awkward about it, let her, it'll make her day, and maybe your too Smile
26 Dec 2013 16:09
PredicaMr Offline

Bisexual
Male

I can only guess there is some possible attraction involved, given that you've posted this in the sex chat board. So I would have to say yes if you're curious, because what's the worst that can happen?
26 Dec 2013 16:12
Find Posts Reply
Lucille Offline
Banned

Straight
Female

(26 Dec 2013 16:09)adamahmed Wrote:  
(26 Dec 2013 16:06)Lucille Wrote:  its one of sisters friends, she's ben sizing them up and asking me about them for a while now
I think anyone who met you personally would be sizing them up, they do look gorgeous and well i wouldn't pass the chance to have a feel. I can pretty much guarantee that she is going to complement them. if you dont feel awkward about it, let her, it'll make her day, and maybe your too Smile
Big Grin
26 Dec 2013 16:12
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

If you trust her & there are no strings attached......(and I don't mean attached to your boobs, just incase some comedian makes that connection!)
26 Dec 2013 16:29
Website Find Posts Reply
red-cock Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Male

The way i see it is...by the very fact you have posted the question you are obviously curious yourself otherwise it would be flat NO...so i would take it as a compliment go for it...treat it as a bit of fun and see what happens........good luck........if you enjoy it we need to know..:-)

I came... I saw... I conquered............I pulled Grissea Cheer
26 Dec 2013 16:57
Find Posts Reply
signum Offline

Straight
Male

One of our friends is very well endowed and all of our group of friends have had a feel more out of curiosity than anything else, what's the worst that could happen? Your friend gets to satisfy her curiosity and you get to find out if it could go further!

Never regret what once made you smile
26 Dec 2013 17:01
Find Posts Reply
Lucille Offline
Banned

Straight
Female

well its just happened
26 Dec 2013 17:48
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)