Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Where?

naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Where?

It's hubby's 63rd birthday in January, he's wanted a tattoo for years but I keep saying no. Now....I'm not saying I will definitely let him, but say I do, where do you think he should have one? And what should it be?Huh
15 Nov 2013 15:38
Website Find Posts Reply
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Where?

Tattoos are a very personal thing, so I wouldn't even like to suggest what tattoo. If he wants it hidden for the most part, upper back or arms is a good place, perhaps even bum.

Jeez, did you see that head come apart?
15 Nov 2013 15:42
Find Posts Reply
Catwoman
Unregistered

I'd say bum - personal to you guys and also apparently they hurt less on fatty areas (not that I'm saying your hubby has a fat bum). Is there an image that means something to you as a couple that he could have?

I'd say yes - you only live once and generally only ever regret the things you didn't do
15 Nov 2013 15:45
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(15 Nov 2013 15:42)Topper Wrote:  Tattoos are a very personal thing, so I wouldn't even like to suggest what tattoo. If he wants it hidden for the most part, upper back or arms is a good place, perhaps even bum.
Ok....back maybe. Bum? He'd probably enjoy that!

(15 Nov 2013 15:45)Cambsslut Wrote:  I'd say bum - personal to you guys and also apparently they hurt less on fatty areas (not that I'm saying your hubby has a fat bum). Is there an image that means something to you as a couple that he could have?

I'd say yes - you only live once and generally only ever regret the things you didn't do
Anther bum vote!
(This post was last modified: 15 Nov 2013 15:47 by naturegirl1.)
15 Nov 2013 15:46
Website Find Posts Reply
S_C42 Offline
Dungeon owner ☺

Straight
Male

Agree on where you don't want one. My girlfriend doesn't want me to get my back tattooed, so we've agreed on that. I started years ago with a dragon on my lower leg. That's an easy place to start, and only gets shown off on holiday etc.

Dungeon owning, munch managing etc. Cheer
15 Nov 2013 16:19
Website Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(15 Nov 2013 16:19)S_C42 Wrote:  Agree on where you don't want one. My girlfriend doesn't want me to get my back tattooed, so we've agreed on that. I started years ago with a dragon on my lower leg. That's an easy place to start, and only gets shown off on holiday etc.
One vote for lower leg now. He does live in shorts mind, so it would have to be a small one.
15 Nov 2013 16:21
Website Find Posts Reply
S_C42 Offline
Dungeon owner ☺

Straight
Male

(15 Nov 2013 16:21)naturegirl1 Wrote:  One vote for lower leg now. He does live in shorts mind, so it would have to be a small one.

Well mine does go from my knee down to the top of my foot. Not that I've stopped there. Nowadays I have more 'invisible' UV one's than normal tattoos! Smile

Dungeon owning, munch managing etc. Cheer
15 Nov 2013 16:30
Website Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

Tats are extremely personal things so really Id say wherever of HIS choosing.
Depending what image is chosen will depend on a suitable 'home' for it tho

Heart His Little Girl Heart
15 Nov 2013 18:08
Find Posts Reply
Xya_Simi Offline
Veteran Member

Bisexual
Female

As has been mentioned tattoos are (or at least should be) a personal thing. They are representative of something meaningful to the individual. Obviously there are those who just get a tattoo 'cause it's cool' etc. 

I have a tattoo on my lower stomach above my left hip and have a plan to get a couple more possibly one on my inner wrist or may ankle and the other on my shoulder. 

In terms of placement one of the things to bear in mind is how visible do you want it. Is it something for all to see or only in private?

“...we have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.”

“Be kind to dragons, for thou art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup."
15 Nov 2013 18:13
Find Posts Reply
Broxi Offline

Straight
Male

Got one upper arm but fancy another

A little bondage goes a long way
15 Nov 2013 18:28
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)