Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

What is erotic?

thatfatbloke Offline

Straight
Male

What is erotic?

Surely erotic means different things to different people. It can cover a whole range of different things. In my own little world there are three different forms of photo erotica. 
No.1: The 'arty-farty' type of picture,normally in black and white where you might just get a faint glimpse of a nipple or a pubic hair. 
No.2: The 'suggestive' type of picture. For example a very attractive lady laying on the old G Plan in revealing clothes,a short skirt,stocking tops,glimpse of panties and plenty of cleavage on show and most importantly,the look on her face. The 'come hither' look. 
No.3: The 'gash for cash' pose. There she is,flat on her back,legs further apart than North and South Korea,giving us all a biology lesson whilst inserting the entire contents of Ian Beale's fruit and veg stall into herself. Her face is saying 'What do I need at Lidl tomorrow?'. 

I'm a No.2 man. Sure,No.1 has thrown up some truly beautiful pictures over the years and is generally regarded as the pinnacle of erotica. I'm afraid No.3 does nothing for me at all. I revel in taking No.2 pictures. Erotic and a turn on if it's a solo shot. As for shots of couples I find the best ones to be in the early stages of foreplay. For example,they are both still clothed and standing up,he has one of her tits out of her top and is either sucking her nipple or squeezing her boobs,she is either feeling his cock through his trousers or has it out and is slowly wanking it. Blimey.
(This post was last modified: 13 Nov 2013 15:39 by thatfatbloke.)
13 Nov 2013 15:37
Find Posts Reply
LiberalMind Offline

Straight
Male

RE: What is erotic?

I'd have to agree with No. 2. I think eroticism is not so much about what you can see than what you can imagine. Skimpy clothing, suggestive or sexual posing, that sort of thing. I find that if a woman is laid bare and on full display, it takes the excitement away from imagining and guessing what she looks like beneath her clothes and what she might be about to do.
13 Nov 2013 16:24
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I am very much into 1 & 2 Smile

Heart His Little Girl Heart
13 Nov 2013 16:25
Find Posts Reply
Mrs Topper Offline

Straight
Female

If we are talking erotic photos then i agree, there can be something vulgar about number 3, and if the subject is less than perfect it's not much of a turn on. Id loove to have some sexy photos of me and mr t taken before everything goes too far south.
13 Nov 2013 16:39
Find Posts Reply
littlebigboy Offline
Token Fat Bastard

Straight
Male

No. 2 is hot as hell.
No. 1 is nice, but I often find too much emphasis is placed on the farty side of arty-farty (ie oiled skin in a greyscale picture taken at an odd angle with someone in a totally mind bendingly awkward position).
No. 3 is a bit too top-shelf. Maybe nice if you're a youngster looking for something to wink to and not prepared to use your imagination (which many youngsters lack anyway).
13 Nov 2013 17:53
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I take offense at younger people not having imagination Wink haha.

13 Nov 2013 18:42
Find Posts Reply
Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

Cos I like the Tattoed, gothic look, some of the photo shoots on the "Suicide Girls" website get my going.

Tastefully shot!
13 Nov 2013 19:15
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

I second the goth stuff wolfie! Smile

13 Nov 2013 19:20
Find Posts Reply
Broxi Offline

Straight
Male

No. 2 for me

Black and white photos flirty pictures, stocking tops, high heels, glimpse of cleavage, and bra, panties ... oh hell yeah !!!!
13 Nov 2013 22:01
Find Posts Reply
virgo Offline

Straight
Male

No 3 is a complete turn off fer me, number 2 is the ideal one, just enough to tweak the imagination.
25 May 2017 00:19
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)