Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Boudoir photography

Catwoman
Unregistered

Boudoir photography

I've always wanted to get a set of 'boudoir' photographs done so if any of the members here are wanting to break into that area and need a test model let me know.

Mr topper - please remove this post if it is against rules, it isn't meant as any form of solicitation or come on
13 Nov 2013 13:53
thatfatbloke Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Boudoir photography

(13 Nov 2013 13:53)Cambsslut Wrote:  I've always wanted to get a set of 'boudoir' photographs done so if any of the members here are wanting to break into that area and need a test model let me know.

Mr topper - please remove this post if it is against rules, it isn't meant as any form of solicitation or come on
(....cue the sound of a stampede heading towards Cambridgeshire.....)
13 Nov 2013 13:59
Find Posts Reply
PinkLipstick92 Offline
Oinkie the Awesome Mod

Bicurious
Female

Iv always wanted one of these doing too Smile

I could do it myself but its not the same lol.
I hope you find someone who can help you out Smile

Heart His Little Girl Heart
13 Nov 2013 13:59
Find Posts Reply
littlebigboy Offline
Token Fat Bastard

Straight
Male

I kinda know of someone who's entire business (and, from what I understand, she's doing quite well at it) is based around boudoir photography. I forget where she's based though.

I'll see if I can dig out her details and, if she's based near(ish) to you, I'll drop you a PM with her details if you like.
13 Nov 2013 14:02
Find Posts Reply
satisfying_Gail Offline

Bicurious
Female

leans over and twats LLB across the head......... how many times has it come up in convo that me and Russ are interested in finding someone to do this.... really llb, naughty coner for you boy!
13 Nov 2013 14:04
Find Posts Reply
RampantHorse Offline

Straight
Male

A local female photographer does groupon offers round here for boudoir shoots, so keep your eyes peeled for stuff like that near you.
13 Nov 2013 16:29
Find Posts Reply
Catwoman
Unregistered

(13 Nov 2013 14:02)littlebigboy Wrote:  I kinda know of someone who's entire business (and, from what I understand, she's doing quite well at it) is based around boudoir photography. I forget where she's based though.

I'll see if I can dig out her details and, if she's based near(ish) to you, I'll drop you a PM with her details if you like.

Thanks
13 Nov 2013 17:55
littlebigboy Offline
Token Fat Bastard

Straight
Male

Mikaela Morgan of Strictly Boudoir (Hertfordshire): http://www.strictlyboudoir.co.uk/
13 Nov 2013 18:18
Find Posts Reply
Catwoman
Unregistered

(13 Nov 2013 18:18)littlebigboy Wrote:  Mikaela Morgan of Strictly Boudoir (Hertfordshire): http://www.strictlyboudoir.co.uk/

Thanks for the link - his pics look fab. Will treat myself once I've had my surgery and nicely recovered :-) - he might even be abke to make a 10 inch scar look sexyBig Grin
13 Nov 2013 21:18
littlebigboy Offline
Token Fat Bastard

Straight
Male

She has some fantastic work.

I don't know her myself, but she's posted a few times on the business forum that I'm quite active on and she seems pretty down to earth and genuinely nice.

I'm sure you'll be in good hands with her.
13 Nov 2013 21:27
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)