Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

ever been caught masturbating

jambo
Unregistered

ever been caught masturbating

I have, lol. Few years back we stayed at the oh mums for a while. It was a Sunday morning and the oh was working and the oh mum was out shopping. So lying in bed I was getting horny, so I started to have a play. I knew my oh would be home at 11.00ish. So round about then I herd the front door open, by then I was about to burst, so continued to wank. Footsteps up the stairs so I thought I would surprise my oh. The door opened, but was my not my oh  - it was the oh mum. Of course I was coming at the same time as she walked it. She looked for a split second (but seemed to be ages) and went and got some toilet roll fir me. Later I apologized but she was not bothered at all - in fact she was surprised that i had never caught her. As she must love to masturbate. Still to this day it gets mentioned by her and my oh. Lol
29 Sep 2013 07:52
Topper Offline
Smut Peddler & Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: ever been caught masturbating

Jeez, that's quite a bad one. Had a few near misses when I was younger, but nothing notable.

Jeez, did you see that head come apart?
29 Sep 2013 11:20
Find Posts Reply
Xya_Simi Offline
Veteran Member

Bisexual
Female

Very considerate of oh's mum to help with the cleanup lol.

I've not been caught that I can think of.

“...we have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.”

“Be kind to dragons, for thou art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup."
29 Sep 2013 11:51
Find Posts Reply
jambo
Unregistered

lol, she never cleaned it up tho. She just brought through the Kleenex tissues. In a strange way I found it a bit of a turn on getting caught. Lol
29 Sep 2013 15:10
Mistress bunny Offline

Straight
Female

Caught once by Mr bunny . I carried on . Don't know who enjoyed most
30 Sep 2013 04:58
Find Posts Reply
marky0107 Offline

Straight
Male

This happened to a friend of a friend, so it must be true. Honest.

This guy, when a teenager, was in the habit of wanking into a sock, which he kept under his bed. Yeah, I know, but bear with me.

One day he comes home from football practice to find his mum and dad sitting at the kitchen table, looking at him with solemn, concerned expressions, and the spunk-encrusted sock on the table like a courtroom exhibit. Mum starts talking in a tear-choked voice: "Darling, we need to talk to you ..."

The lad blurts everything out - sorry Mum, Dad, I know it's disgusting, I just can't help the urge to masturbate etc. etc.

Mum bursts into tears of relief and gives her son a huge hug. "Darling, we're so relieved! We thought you were sniffing glue!"

What do you mean, you've heard it before?
30 Jan 2015 13:15
Find Posts Reply
jaque glenn Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

I got caught by my Mum when I was eleven ,I was playing with our new puppy on the bedroom floor when it started to lick my pussy through my knickers, so I pulled my knickers to one side and let the puppy carry on, I was just about to cum and my Mum walked into the bedroom ! I think my Mum was more embarrassed than me, she didn't really say much, just don't let the puppy do that ! Needless to say I did, many times. I loved that dog !!
01 Feb 2015 10:33
Find Posts Reply
amplebosom Offline
Banned

Bisexual
Female

i've not been caught but i've caught sumone else at it...
01 Feb 2015 18:48
Find Posts Reply
Pervynewbie Offline
Veteran Member

Straight
Female

(01 Feb 2015 10:33)jaque glenn Wrote:  I got caught by my Mum when I was eleven ,I was playing with our new puppy on the bedroom floor when it started to lick my pussy through my knickers, so I pulled my knickers to one side and let the puppy carry on, I was just about to cum and my Mum walked into the bedroom ! I think my Mum was more embarrassed than me, she didn't really say much, just don't let the puppy do that ! Needless to say I did, many times. I loved that dog !!

I hope you're joking Poor bloody dog!

Angel  Still Innocent Angel
01 Feb 2015 19:40
Find Posts Reply
jambo
Unregistered

(01 Feb 2015 19:40)Pervynewbie Wrote:  
(01 Feb 2015 10:33)jaque glenn Wrote:  I got caught by my Mum when I was eleven ,I was playing with our new puppy on the bedroom floor when it started to lick my pussy through my knickers, so I pulled my knickers to one side and let the puppy carry on, I was just about to cum and my Mum walked into the bedroom ! I think my Mum was more embarrassed than me, she didn't really say much, just don't let the puppy do that ! Needless to say I did, many times. I loved that dog !!

I hope you're joking Poor bloody dog!
lol, there was a story when I was in high school that a girl used to put kittykat food on her pussy and then let the cat lick it off ! !
01 Feb 2015 20:10

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)