Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

When was the last time you had sex?

Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

When was the last time you had sex?

There once was a thread asking when the last time you had sex was. It looks like it was closed so I thought I'd start it up again.

My last time was yesterday with my wonderful wife. Didn't last particularly long but she came twice, once while inside her and then when I shot my load in her.

It was bloody glorious.
(This post was last modified: 27 Jul 2021 22:12 by Iamsomoney.)
27 Jul 2021 22:12
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Trying to mend a broken r

Bisexual
Female

RE: When was the last time you had sex?

(27 Jul 2021 22:12)Iamsomoney Wrote:  There once was a thread asking when the last time you had sex was. It looks like it was closed so I thought I'd start it up again.

My last time was yesterday with my wonderful wife. Didn't last particularly long but she came twice, once while inside her and then when I shot my load in her.

It was bloody glorious.
Mmmm...
Sounds gorgeous Iam!
We had a little loving last night. Just a quickie before goin to sleep. 
Then woke up to see Mike fucking Yvie-I love watching his tool go into her hole and how she wrap her legs round him tight.
28 Jul 2021 02:00
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7` Offline

Straight
Male

I had a really wet sloppy blow job off the oh while watching pointless last night she says it the easiest way to beat me
28 Jul 2021 13:40
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7` Offline

Straight
Male

(28 Jul 2021 02:00)mikki Wrote:  
(27 Jul 2021 22:12)Iamsomoney Wrote:  There once was a thread asking when the last time you had sex was. It looks like it was closed so I thought I'd start it up again.

It was bloody glorious.
Mmmm...
Sounds gorgeous Iam!
We had a little loving last night. Just a quickie before goin to sleep. 
Then woke up to see Mike fucking Yvie-I love watching his tool go into her hole and how she wrap her legs round him tight.

Sounds like a fun evening there
28 Jul 2021 15:29
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that me & Mrs Money had some more fun last night.

Good times
29 Jul 2021 14:34
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(29 Jul 2021 14:34)Iamsomoney Wrote:  I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that me & Mrs Money had some more fun last night.

Good times
Well I'd be more pleased if you told us exactly what 'fun' you got up to Iam.
Go on; you know you want to!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
31 Jul 2021 22:39
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

(31 Jul 2021 22:39)Running Man Wrote:  
(29 Jul 2021 14:34)Iamsomoney Wrote:  I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that me & Mrs Money had some more fun last night.

Good times
Well I'd be more pleased if you told us exactly what 'fun' you got up to Iam.
Go on; you know you want to!

If you insist RM.

We had both been obviously horny all day. Little touches here and there when the kids weren't around. We finally put the kids to bed and lay on the bed, me on my back, her cuddled up beside.

She then got the baby oil out and started massaging my cock. It didn't take long for it to get rock hard. She kept playing with my cock while I fingered her pussy.

It wasn't long until we were spooning and I was deep inside her. This is her favourite position and she came quite quickly. I propped her up on all fours and funked her doggie style. I was soon cumming inside her.

After that we may in bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

Lovely
01 Aug 2021 17:21
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Trying to mend a broken r

Bisexual
Female

Sunday evening for us.
Went to work very sleepy ths morning. 

C.xx
02 Aug 2021 20:24
Find Posts Reply
cheshirecat Offline

Bicurious
Male

Yesterday morning.
We are currently in Spain, and as usual due to the heat we were awake early. I took her boob into my mouth and sucked her nipple while my hand played with her right titty. After a moment or two I pushed her knickers down over her thighs and stroked her pussy. By now my dick was fully hard and I had the buzzy feeling in it that tells me I won't be able to hold off shooting off for long.
'T' kicked off her knickers and opened her legs and I slid down the bed and put my head between her thighs. I licked and then sucked her pussy while rubbing my cock into the mattress. I wanted to be inside her now! I knelt between her thighs , held my cock against her hole and pushed myself into her.
I fucked her hard from the start, her cunt was slippery with her juice, allowing my to thrust into her with hurting her.
I don't think I lasted longer than a minute before my balls tightened and I felt the spunk surging out. I looked down at her and she smiled, knowing I was going to squirt inside her and not wanting to have my spunk dribbling out of her pussy all morning, she pushed and wriggled away from me, just as I was shooting off. She grabbed my cock with her hand and wanked me over her thighs and fanny.
It was a great start to another sunny day in Spain.
(This post was last modified: 03 Aug 2021 06:51 by cheshirecat.)
03 Aug 2021 06:51
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(03 Aug 2021 06:51)cheshirecat Wrote:  Yesterday morning.
We are currently in Spain, and as usual due to the heat we were awake early. I took her boob into my mouth and sucked her nipple while my hand played with her right titty. After a moment or two I pushed her knickers down over her thighs and stroked her pussy. By now my dick was fully hard and I had the buzzy feeling in it that tells me I won't be able to hold off shooting off for long.
'T' kicked off her knickers and opened her legs and I slid down the bed and put my head between her thighs. I licked and then sucked her pussy while rubbing my cock into the mattress. I wanted to be inside her now! I knelt between her thighs , held my cock against her hole and pushed myself into her.
I fucked her hard from the start, her cunt was slippery with her juice, allowing my to thrust into her with hurting her.
I don't think I lasted longer than a minute before my balls tightened and I felt the spunk surging out. I looked down at her and she smiled, knowing I was going to squirt inside her and not wanting to have my spunk dribbling out of her pussy all morning, she pushed and wriggled away from me, just as I was shooting off. She grabbed my cock with her hand and wanked me over her thighs and fanny.
It was a great start to another sunny day in Spain.
What a wonderful description of your activities and what a fantastic start to the day for you both.
This is the kind of post that thid thread was made for; naughty, graphic and a happy ending.
Nice one!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
03 Aug 2021 16:42
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)