Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Little Things That Make A BIG Difference

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Little Things That Make A BIG Difference

As sleep eluded me in the small hours and I was feeling particularly aroused, I stumbled across a seemingly innocent occurrence that had a massive impact on my general wellbeing and thought I'd better share it with all you naughty people of the forum.

As I lay beside my sleeping wife, casually reminiscing about the many and varied sexual highlights over the years, that lovely warm feeling of arousal swept over me. Without really thinking about it, I then gently rolled back my foreskin, thus exposing my sticky bell end, and such an incredible rush swept over me, sending a tingle down my spine as I lay back to savour the feeling. 
I then lay there enjoying the next few minutes, with the cool air caressing my now swollen cockhead before eventually drifting off to sleep. I've found that if you move right to the edge of the bed then you soon drop off.

Do any of you sexy people have any similar instances of seemingly little things making such a BIG difference?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
10 Jul 2021 10:43
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7` Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Little Things That Make A BIG Difference

Simillar to yours I always rember my oh giving my a lovely BJ in the cinema and a rush of cold air made me so sensitive and her warm tongue had me squirming I also remember how turned on I got when I first saw a gf pee Infront of me and again when she held my cock as I had a pee on front of her
(This post was last modified: 14 Jul 2021 13:24 by BBWLovers7`.)
14 Jul 2021 13:19
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(14 Jul 2021 13:19)BBWLovers7` Wrote:  Simillar to yours I always rember my oh giving my a lovely BJ  in the cinema and a rush of cold air made me so sensitive and her warm tongue had me squirming I also remember how turned on I got when I first saw a gf pee Infront of me and again when she held my cock as I had a pee on front of her
Great post BB.
I too remember the intense feeling of arousal when I first saw a girlfriend having a wee. She was naked with the bathroom door open and I got instantly rock hard.
What happened next is probably for another thread!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
14 Jul 2021 15:31
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7` Offline

Straight
Male

I can imagine probably the same as what happened with me
15 Jul 2021 13:34
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(15 Jul 2021 13:34)BBWLovers7` Wrote:  I can imagine probably the same as what happened with me
Oooh do tell BB!
Go on. You show me yours and I'll show you mine, so to speak.
I reckon both of our recollections should make for interesting reading so I'll go and have a think about mine; a really long think, when I'm alone in the house!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
24 Jul 2021 19:47
Find Posts Reply
cartepostal Offline

Straight
Male

(14 Jul 2021 15:31)Running Man Wrote:  [quote='BBWLovers7`' pid='85606' dateline='1626268748']
Great post BB.
I too remember the intense feeling of arousal when I first saw a girlfriend having a wee. She was naked with the bathroom door open and I got instantly rock hard.
What happened next is probably for another thread!

I LOVE watching a woman pee, but it's been too long since I had the chance
02 Sep 2021 12:28
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)