• 0 Votes - 0 Average

Wanking With Nylon

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Wanking With Nylon

Nylon.
Just the word sends a pleasant tingle through me!
I was just thinking, having been wanked off with nylon stockings (or tights) on many occasions, how wonderful the material feels against my shaft when I'm being wanked off by my wife. 
This feeling is no doubt enhanced by having already watched her remove her stockings or tights on readiness for tenderly stroking me to orgasm.
The sight of freshly deposited cum on sheer black nylon is  one of the most erotic images to hold in my naughty opinion.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
18 May 2019 20:05
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Wanking With Nylon

A still warm and wet silky thong has the same effect on my too
21 May 2019 06:44
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(21 May 2019 06:44)Jb6969 Wrote:  A still warm and wet silky thong has the same effect on my too
Now that really has got me excited Jb!
Warm OR wet OR silky would do the trick for me but that really is a triple threat thong my friend!

Is there a tongue twister in there somewhere?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
21 May 2019 09:27
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

(21 May 2019 09:27)Running Man Wrote:  
(21 May 2019 06:44)Jb6969 Wrote:  A still warm and wet silky thong has the same effect on my too
Now that really has got me excited Jb!
Warm OR wet OR silky would do the trick for me but that really is a triple threat thong my friend!

Is there a tongue twister in there somewhere?

Ooh, I love a good tongue twister.

I love to run my moistened tongue slowly up and down his shaft, circling the tip and gently flicking. Then back down again and treating his balls to some quick circles before encasing them in my mouth and flicking vigorously. Oh sorry  RM, just realised you meant a linguistic tongue twister...

Ok, I'll have a think. Nope, can only think of my style of tongue twisting now! 
21 May 2019 10:47
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Oh....My....Goodness!
Having just read that post Lady, I can feel more than a stirring in the cock area.
And how beautifully written too.
Wait until Jb gets a look at it!!!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
21 May 2019 11:29
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

Oh sweet jesus!! Haha. Fuck the linguistic tongue twisting, i want a tongue twister from LadyL like right now!! It made my cock hard reading it, i think you doing it may well have me exploding on your twisting tongue at the first circling... but dont let that stop you, keep doing your thing and i'm sure i can make it to #2... or #3 or #4 before needing a rest and then i'll tongue twister your delicious pussy too.
22 May 2019 21:37
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(22 May 2019 21:37)Jb6969 Wrote:  Oh sweet jesus!! Haha. Fuck the linguistic tongue twisting, i want a tongue twister from LadyL like right now!! It made my cock hard reading it, i think you doing it may well have me exploding on your twisting tongue at the first circling... but dont let that stop you, keep doing your thing and i'm sure i can make it to #2... or #3 or #4 before needing a rest and then i'll tongue twister your delicious pussy too.
Well I did warn you my friends!
I did say wait until Jb sees it.
Can such naughtiness be tolerated and continued on an open forum? Well I certainly hope so!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
22 May 2019 23:38
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

(22 May 2019 23:38)Running Man Wrote:  
(22 May 2019 21:37)Jb6969 Wrote:  Oh sweet jesus!! Haha. Fuck the linguistic tongue twisting, i want a tongue twister from LadyL like right now!! It made my cock hard reading it, i think you doing it may well have me exploding on your twisting tongue at the first circling... but dont let that stop you, keep doing your thing and i'm sure i can make it to #2... or #3 or #4 before needing a rest and then i'll tongue twister your delicious pussy too.
Can such naughtiness be tolerated and continued on an open forum? Well I certainly hope so!
Blush

Whoops, got carried away. Wanking
23 May 2019 07:09
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(23 May 2019 07:09)Jb6969 Wrote:  
Blush

No whoops about it - you get carried away as much as you like JB - this is a most enjoyable thread !!

And don't worry RM, the naughtiness tolerance level is usually quite high around here !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
23 May 2019 07:20
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(23 May 2019 07:09)Jb6969 Wrote:  
Blush

Yes Jb you did most certainly get carried away BIG style Good Sir.
Make sure it happens again some time very soon.
Carried away and oral sex go together very well in my experience and your wonderful post gets naughtier with each reading Jb!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
23 May 2019 22:54
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)