Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

The Wet Patch

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

The Wet Patch

After creating a magnificent wet patch, thanks to my lovely wife in the small hours, I then had little option but to lie on it  before drifting off to sleep.
That's not a complaint though. Far from it.
I enjoy lying and sleeping in the aforementioned wet patch because;

(a) I love the feel of fresh cum on my body and,
(b) until I drift off to sleep, it's the perfect souvenir of what has just taken place.

Are there any more fans of the wet patch (your wet patch, not mine) out there?

And like a dutiful husband, I'm happy to put our beautifully cum-stained sheets in the wash.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 12 May 2019 06:19 by Running Man.)
12 May 2019 06:19
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

RE: The Wet Patch

Yeah i hear you.. i do like seeing how big of a wet patch there is after we've fucked however it usually ends up being on her side of the bed for some reason. Theres been a few occasions where we had to change the sheets before going to sleep, she can be a bit of a gusher at times lol. (Related but off topic, i love it feeling her go when she's on top and its running down my balls. So good knowing shes that turned on).

Sadly tho, all ive came home to this weekend is grumpy kids and jobs to do "because ive been away" and apparently just having a holiday!! Generally a pissed off JB this weekend. Wink
12 May 2019 07:12
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

RE: The Wet Patch

(12 May 2019 07:12)Jb6969 Wrote:  Yeah i hear you.. i do like seeing how big of a wet patch there is after we've fucked however it usually ends up being on her side of the bed for some reason. Theres been a few occasions where we had to change the sheets before going to sleep, she can be a bit of a gusher at times lol. (Related but off topic,  i love it feeling her go when she's on top and its running down my balls. So good knowing shes that turned on).

Sadly tho, all ive came home to this weekend is grumpy kids and jobs to do "because ive been away" and apparently just having a holiday!! Generally a pissed off JB this weekend. Wink
Oh my goodness Jb!
Your lovely wife is 'a bit of a gusher' and you often feel her juices running down your balls!
I am so fucking glad I read your post this morning!
You lucky, lucky man!
Although I'm sorry to hear that wasn't the case this weekend my friend.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 13 May 2019 06:53 by Running Man.)
13 May 2019 06:53
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)