Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

ejaculation distance

cheshirecat Offline

Bicurious
Male

ejaculation distance

Wife and I are in Spain at the moment. We spent most of yesterday in the sun, which meant Mrs cc was parading around the solarium with her tits out and small bikini bottoms on. This was obviously something I was happy with and my cock was hard for most of the day. For those who don't know I am now in my mid 50's but still in good condition, and my sex drive is as high as when I was in my 20's. So..... I am watching her as she is lay in the sun, looking at her titties and admiring her slender legs and the cute little cleft that showed through her bikini knickers, all the time my cock throbbing in my shorts ( hours of this cannot be good for the heart). So around 5.30 it's shower time, we went downstairs, I came over all romantic and whispered the words "can I stick it in you " her answer was "yes, but don't take ages cos I am hot and want a shower" who said romance was dead ? I followed her into the bedroom and she pulled her knickers off, she knelt on the bed on all fours with her bum in the air, I stood naked behind her , admiring the view of her naked bum hole and her pussy slit, wanking as I looked at her. She reached behind with one hand and pulled her pussy open for me, I pushed my dick into her, as she uttered those words of love "don't do it inside me, I don't want it dribbling out all night" ( lovely hey?) So I fucked her, pulling her cheeks apart so I could look down at her pink bum hole and see my dick glistening with her juice. I pulled out and told her to lie on her back, I pushed her legs apart and held her ankles, pushed my cock back into her and told her how much I still loved her body. My dick was rock hard inside her and I knew the excitement of looking at my almost naked wife all day long was soon going to burst out inside her. Being the gentleman I am, I pulled my cock out of her and wanked my foreskin back and too several times before the first jet of spunk squirted out hitting her shoulder followed by another which hit her neck. The rest of my semen shot over her tits, tummy and pussy, she widened her eyes and laughed at the amount I had produced and it's projection.
I stood looking down at her, splattered from head to pussy with my spunk, and very proud of myself. I must admit that I don't usually come like that these days, but I am obviously still capable of doing it
I was wondering how the rest of you have been effected by age when it comes to your ejaculation, or have they continued to be as strong as when you were in your 20's/30's. Also while we are on the subject, how do the females on here feel about ejaculation, do you like to see a man squirt a lot, and a good distance, or is it something that has no bearing on your enjoyment of sex ?
I hope this post hasn't gone on to much, I think I may have had my head in the sun too long yesterday
10 May 2019 06:49
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

RE: ejaculation distance

That's a great post CC and what a lovely day you had!
I'm 51 now and like to think I'm capable of a squirt similar to yours, especially if I grip my shaft really tight when I cum.
Imagining your wife head to pussy in cum has quite set me up for the day you filthy man!

Nil Satis Nisi OptimumĀ 
(This post was last modified: 10 May 2019 07:14 by Running Man.)
10 May 2019 07:13
Find Posts Reply
cheshirecat Offline

Bicurious
Male

(10 May 2019 07:13)Running Man Wrote:  That's a great post CC and what a lovely day you had!
I'm 51 now and like to think I'm capable of a squirt similar to yours, especially if I grip my shaft really tight when I cum.
Imagining your wife head to pussy in cum has quite set me up for the day you filthy man!

Thanks RM. You are welcome to join us and grip your shaft in my wife's direction, your spunk would be a welcome addition to her already sticky tits, belly and pussy .
10 May 2019 08:23
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(10 May 2019 08:23)cheshirecat Wrote:  
(10 May 2019 07:13)Running Man Wrote:  That's a great post CC and what a lovely day you had!

Thanks RM. You are welcome to join us and grip your shaft in my wife's direction, your spunk would be a welcome addition to her already sticky tits, belly and pussy .
And just when you think your day can't get any better, along comes a deliciously erotic post like this one.
The Godfather would say that I've just been made an offer I can't refuse!
Keep up the great posts CC; I for one am enjoying your holiday 'blog'.

Nil Satis Nisi OptimumĀ 
10 May 2019 10:10
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)