Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average

Friendships going wrong.

cueball Offline

Straight
Male

Friendships going wrong.

Hi all, 

I'm writing this as I have found the site to be a very good, anonymous way of asking for advice, and seeking opinions of a good bunch of honest and frank individuals. 

I have a very good female friend. I could say we are best friends. We know pretty much everything about each other. We work together and spend time outside work sharing similar interests. However, the last week has changed everything. She has blocked me from social media, and is refusing to talk to me at work. We worked together last week and everything seemed fine. I have to admit that I was having a bad day and wasn't working to my usual standards. I have apologised for this but have received the cold shoulder since. 

This has really affected me and I'm feeling very low at the moment. I have no idea what has caused her to be like this towards me, and as she is refusing to speak to me, I'm not sure how to find out. I have asked other mutual friends what the problem might be and they have no idea. As we are usually very close, people have mentioned it at work. It is now very awkward at work, although we haven't worked with each other yet. (we work in pairs when on shift).

I'd like to seek the opinions of the many wise and informed people here to see what you think. 

Don't mean to be on a downer, and hope to be back to my usual happy sexy self soon. 
04 May 2019 07:04
Find Posts Reply
Fingers Offline
Wet and sticky

Straight
Couple (M/F)

RE: Friendships going wrong.

I she is a good friend, then eventually she will talk to you. 
I would just bide your time until that happens, and listen to what has upset her.

The only other option is to go old school, and write her a note/card explaining that you have no idea what has upset her, but that you would really like to fix it.

Fingers
04 May 2019 07:38
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

Cueball, I have to agree with Fingers on this one, she obviously doesn't want to discuss the problem 
with either you or your mutual friends, so don't force the issue, just let things cool for a day or two.

And the idea of sending her a good old fashioned letter is an excellent one, just tell her how you feel,
how you miss her, and how you'll always be there for her when or if she needs you.

Good luck my friend

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
04 May 2019 08:11
Find Posts Reply
cueball Offline

Straight
Male

Thanks guys, I have been careful not to force the issue and giving her the space she's asked for.

A letter is a very good idea, which I will be writing soon.

I knew I'd get some good advice!
04 May 2019 08:27
Find Posts Reply
Fingers Offline
Wet and sticky

Straight
Couple (M/F)

Your most welcome. 
Good luck, hope you can patch up whatever the issue is.
04 May 2019 08:47
Find Posts Reply
cueball Offline

Straight
Male

Thanks, I hope so to. I have just finished writing the letter, just have to hope she is willing to read it!
04 May 2019 09:12
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(04 May 2019 09:12)cueball Wrote:  Thanks, I hope so to. I have just finished writing the letter, just have to hope she is willing to read it!

Cueball - Don't worry my friend, being the good friend she is , she will be wanting to resolve this problem
too I'm sure.

Sometimes, people can find themselves in a situation when it's difficult to just say sorry 

I know - I've been there !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
04 May 2019 09:38
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Letters are still the best way of doing something like this

Good luck

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
04 May 2019 09:55
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Cueball, I've not much to add to the excellent advice you have had from others. However, I hope you have scribed the letter with you own hand (not typed). The other thing you should do kaput it accidents few hours then re-read it.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
04 May 2019 13:12
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Yes good advice as well Hovis, especially to write it then think it over an re read it a few hours later

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
04 May 2019 14:00
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)