Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Afternoon Fun

cueball Offline

Straight
Male

Afternoon Fun

So I am posting this after the event, considering what happened last time!
I have been messaging a very sexy 22 year old on a well known hook up site. We seemed to get on and she wanted to come over for a good time. I had my reservations after my last failed meet, but low and behold she actually turned up!
E is a very sexy, curvy woman with very nice tits and arse. She was a bit nervous, as it was her first meet through online hook ups. I let her in and we kissed. I slowly took her clothes off revealing smooth, pale skin. She loved having her nipples licked and sucked and when I removed her knickers she was completely shaved and quite wet. 
She quickly took my clothes off and we kissed and fondled each other for a while. I was desperate to taste her and soon got down between her legs. She was wet and very turned on. I started to lick and finger fuck her, finding the spot she liked the most. Her orgasm soon followed, juices running over my face. As I got up she took my hard cock into her mouth and gave me a very wet blowjob, taking as much of my cock as she could fit in. 
I needed to be inside her and when I suggested that I fucked her, she quickly opened her legs and let me in. She was very tight and very wet. I started slow, not pushing in too far, teasing her and making her try to pull me in further. I soon obliged and started to fuck her hard. She wanted to be on top and we moved to the bedroom, with her sitting on my cock as if her life depended on it. She leant back, finding her spot and was soon cumming on my cock. Her tits were bouncing and I had to stop her holding on to them. I started to pinch and pull on them, causing her to moan with pleasure, grinding her pussy on my cock. I spanked her and she begged for more. Her arse was red by the time I finished, pussy juice running over my balls. 
We changed positions so I could taste her and she could lick my cock clean. Before I came we changed again, with me on top to really pound into her, she came again squeezing my cock and making me cum deep inside her. I watched my cum leak out of her before we dressed and she left. 
We will be meeting up again, possibly at the weekend. I'll let you all know how it goes...
02 May 2019 17:10
Find Posts Reply
sensualguy58 Offline

Bisexual
Male

RE: Afternoon Fun

Wow great !
02 May 2019 17:43
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

What a great time you must have had. Probably made better after the disappointment of last time
02 May 2019 20:01
Find Posts Reply
Mr dominant Offline

Straight
Male

Looks like you had lots off fun would love to know what the site was that you used.
03 May 2019 06:42
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Thanks for sharing that with us cueball.
Sounds like you crammed a lot in to your afternoon, metaphorically and physically.
I'm now looking forward to parts two, three, four, etc.
Nice one!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
03 May 2019 07:15
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)