Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

This morning's meet up.

mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

This morning's meet up.

Thought I'd let u all know how the meet wth my hubby went erlier. We are apart at the moment cos of my cheatin on him a few weeks ago.
I'm relly wantin to patch thngs up n try to put thngs rite for him if I can cos his not the one at falt here.
Got a text this mrng sayin he wantd to talk n could he come round -i was wondrin wat to expect as he said ther were thngs to discus. 
He came over after ten -smelling of horses n I luv that smell cos it reminds me of home that I miss so bad.
I made him a coffee n we talked abt  the kids n my sis n the farm etc.i told him that I am missing him so bad n that I want to go with him wen he has his first op to repair the damage to his face which happnd when the guy hit him.
He said he wantd me there and his eyes mists up n he asks me why I did it in the first place-i said I had been stupid n made a bad mistake that I regretted very much.i reached out to touch his hand and he held it tite-we got closer n closer n then I kissed him-he pulls away n then pulls me to him n we cuddled n I kissed him again-his mouth is stil painful after a few weeks-but we kissed again.our hands were al over each other by now n I could feel he had a huge bulge in his trousers n couldnt resist feelin it while he said his hand into my jeans n fingers my wet hole-he looked at me n said we'l u havnt shaved lately hav u!
He pushed me on my back on the sofa n I undid his trousers n shirt n pulled his boxers down-his cock was hard n throbbin-then he backs off sayin this isn't rite n I thought he meant we shouldn't b doin it but he wantd me to get my jeans n t shirt off-then he pulls down  my wet panties before goin down  on my tingly clit   bitin me hard before givin me a little tongue luvin n making me even wetter.he pulls my legs wide open n pushes them high then before I know it his rammin his cock hard n deep into me making me squeal cos it hurt a bit -he was a bit rough but I bit my lip n let him carry on n do what he wantd cos I felt I owed him that.he was goin like hel n bitin my nipples n I could feel I was gonna cum n  he goes even harder-his nuts slamming my arse.i couldn't hold on no longer n soon came-it made me nerly faint was that strong.
His still rammin in me then he moaned he was cummin n pushed his tool as deep as he could n came hard.i was so bloody sore but didn't tel him so-soon I felt his cum runnin out of my hole n he stuck 2 fingers in me n made me suck them -doin it again n again -then we kissed n cuddle before sorting ourselvs out n sitting slightly apart n lookin red faced.
He looks at me n said don't thnk for a minute that u are comin home any time soon but we will keep talking n I expect more of that wen I see u next so u better be ready girl.i know that it's wht I hav to do to win him back n make him see that I want him n need him back.
I'm goin wth him on weds wen he goes to hospital n I'm gonna   prove I can be loyal.
In the meantime  I got my sis to worry about-but somehow il do it.
A very Happy 
Carole.xxx
28 Apr 2019 14:32
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: This morning's meet up.

On the right path to put things back together. Fingers crossed, but not your legs.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
28 Apr 2019 15:20
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I think that went better than we were hoping. It might be a long road but you are on the first steps

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
28 Apr 2019 15:23
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

(28 Apr 2019 15:23)Diamond123 Wrote:  I think that went better than we were hoping. It might be a long road but you are on the first steps

Well it defo went better than I was expctng-lol.
I'm happy but il b more so wen we are back proprly hopfully-stil along way to go tho.
C.xxx
28 Apr 2019 18:01
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

One step at a time, you need to build that trust again

But I'm sure you'll get there

28 Apr 2019 18:14
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

(28 Apr 2019 18:14)Diamond123 Wrote:  One step at a time, you need to build that trust again

But I'm sure you'll get there

I know he dnt trust me at all D-he told me this mrning
28 Apr 2019 19:04
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

It's a tough thing to get back but it can be done

28 Apr 2019 19:12
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I think so to. It not a shock he doesn't trust you, you will have to work on that.

Please read my BIO.
28 Apr 2019 19:26
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

Carole
Thank you so much for letting us know how you got on this morning.
To be honest I didn't think the morning would go the direction it did, but I am
so glad sexy things happened for you both, cos it must help move things along
in the right direction
But Voshi is right, there's a long way to go yet till trust is fully regained, but things
can only get better for you both from now on.

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
28 Apr 2019 21:04
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Is all gone a bit sour ths mornin-his text me a load of thngs he wnts me to agree to doin-sent it last nite n today his said if I dnt it'll mean I'm not tryin hard enuf to make thngs rite n hel go ahead wth the divorce-now I'm very sad cos he must stil thnk I'm up to somethin-which I'm not!

C.x

He wnts a tracker on my fone.
It'emisd fone bill
Wnts me to show him my fone whenevr he asks
Want me to show wher the cash goes that he gives me-keep bills.
If I hav a car then it's got to hav a tracker too
I hav to pay for my horses keep or work for it insted 
He dnt thnk I shuld b on here on my own

Ths is my falt cos iv made him feel lik this.
Very sad rite now
(This post was last modified: 30 Apr 2019 08:35 by mikki.)
30 Apr 2019 08:26
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)