Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

UKSF Sex Cams

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

UKSF Sex Cams

Just recently, I've been watching rather a lot of the live sex cams that are part of our forum.
I have to say that they make rather addictive viewing my friends.
Whether you're turned on by watching single men, single women, or couples of all persuasions, there's always something and somebody to watch.
Is anybody else out there finding themselves drawn to the sex cams?
If you haven't tried them out yet, you may find they're well worth a click or two.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
23 Apr 2019 23:03
Find Posts Reply
Maurice Offline

Bisexual
Male

RE: UKSF Sex Cams

Yes, I used to watch them often, perhaps too often.
I found myself worrying about two things. Firstly the age of some of those on cam and secondly how many of them were eastern bloc and giving the shows just for the money.
The second point might not have weighed so heavy with me had there not been signs that not all the participants were over willing to "bare all".
I found myself reckoning that there were some young men who were being exploited by others for money, especially when the "Chat" on the right hand side said something along the lines of "It's his first time on cam so he might not strip completely"
As I say, this was just a feeling but the "show your gratitude and respect by tipping" comments, sat very uncomfortably with me.
24 Apr 2019 06:06
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I should point out these aren't 'UKSF' cams, it's an external site. Although clicking on the link probably contributes a couple of pence to the costs of the forum

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
24 Apr 2019 06:54
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

Therea a whole load of similar sites which ive git to admit that i have enjoyed too. Even thr occasional bit of time on cam too which was (and is) quite a thrill.
24 Apr 2019 06:57
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I much prefer the amateur sites where everyone is on cam just because they like to show off

And like you JB I like to get on cam when I can, which sadly isn't often

24 Apr 2019 07:24
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

I once camed myself in the shower live and I was amazed how many people tuned in to watch me in the shower just having a shower not even playing with myself. It was quite the thrill knowing people wanted to see me naked
24 Apr 2019 21:49
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

I enjoy the cams as well. I have a few favourites that I watch. Normally where there is just a lady or ladies. I don't normally enjoy the ones where there is full sex.
24 Apr 2019 22:16
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(24 Apr 2019 22:16)Iamsomoney Wrote:  I enjoy the cams as well. I have a few favourites that I watch. Normally where there is just a lady or ladies. I don't normally enjoy the ones where there is full sex.
Agreed Iam and there are plenty of very entertaining men on there too Iam. I never thought I'd spend my time watching a man wanking off on a sex cam, but there are plenty of very able and very watchable blokes to be found on there.
I have to admit that watching a man and a woman having anal sex, live on cam, has been the biggest turn on for me so far.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 24 Apr 2019 23:08 by Running Man.)
24 Apr 2019 23:04
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

(24 Apr 2019 21:49)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  I once camed myself in the shower live and I was amazed how many people tuned in to watch me in the shower just having a shower not even playing with myself. It was quite the thrill knowing people wanted to see me naked

It's because it was something a bit different. I might try that one day

25 Apr 2019 07:51
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

(25 Apr 2019 07:51) Diamond123 Wrote:  
(24 Apr 2019 21:49)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  I once camed myself in the shower live and I was amazed how many people tuned in to watch me in the shower just having a shower not even playing with myself. It was quite the thrill knowing people wanted to see me naked

It's because it was something a bit different. I might try that one day

Yea try it out I was shocked the amount of views I could hear the laptop pinging all the time with new people watching 
25 Apr 2019 20:53
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)