Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Our sex party

Dee1965 Offline
the female side of Mr and

Straight
Female

Our sex party

We decided to hold a sex party with as many of our friends who are into the same things as us.

We invited 12 of our friends(all male/female couples) over on a Friday,where we enjoyed a nice friendly meal with the drinks flowing.

The chat started on about just about everything and anything,when the drink started to make us all more relaxed the flirting & sex chat started.

We all retired to the lounge,not many of us were sat next to our other half.

It wasnt long before the kissing & fondling started,with tits,pussies & cocks out all being kissed,licked,fingered,sucked & stroked.

Carol,my friend had my husbands cock in her mouth while he was tonguing another of my friends,not to be out done I was sucking Mike while having my pussy kissed,licked & fingered another of our friends,Claire was kissing & licking my ass.

Everybody was fucking anybody the cocks were pounding in & out of pussies,asses & mouths,including a couple of our Bisexual male friends fucking with each other.

There were a few of my female friends in a 69 while one was being fucked in her ass.

I really do believe that every male fucked every female & in some cases a lot of the men fucked other men,women fucking each other with strapon's & vibes.

I know that my hubby fucked another man( at last,it happened!!!!!) I was fucking with a lot of the women & lost count of how many cocks I took. 
14 Apr 2019 19:28
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Our sex party

Sounds like a great evening Dee.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
14 Apr 2019 20:03
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

Thais sounds amazing I can only but dream of a party like this I could attend how long did the shag fest last for I wonder and how many boxes of tissues?
14 Apr 2019 21:27
Find Posts Reply
Dee1965 Offline
the female side of Mr and

Straight
Female

(14 Apr 2019 21:27)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  Thais sounds amazing I can only but dream of a party like this I could attend how long did the shag fest last for I wonder and how many boxes of tissues?
We held the party on a Friday night,some went home around 1am Saturday morning,others stayed until around midday on Sunday.
15 Apr 2019 11:08
Find Posts Reply
Andy800 Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

(15 Apr 2019 11:08)Dee1965 Wrote:  
(14 Apr 2019 21:27)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  Thais sounds amazing I can only but dream of a party like this I could attend how long did the shag fest last for I wonder and how many boxes of tissues?
We held the party on a Friday night,some went home around 1am Saturday morning,others stayed until around midday on Sunday.

Wow sounds like much fun.
16 Apr 2019 19:51
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

(15 Apr 2019 11:08) Dee1965 Wrote:  
Oh what a dream that would be so much sex and fun. Sometimes I wish I had friends do like you Dee to get up to this with
16 Apr 2019 20:50
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I think you speak for many of us there, BCB

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
16 Apr 2019 21:14
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

Could you imagin all of us going away to a county house somewhere for the weekend and everyone had an open touch me how ever and when ever you want policy
16 Apr 2019 21:16
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

I reckon a good time would be had that is for sure.
16 Apr 2019 22:50
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

(16 Apr 2019 21:16)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  Could you imagin all of us going away to a county house somewhere for the weekend and everyone had an open touch me how ever and when ever you want policy

I'm thinking about it right now. And very nice thoughts they are too

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
17 Apr 2019 05:38
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)