Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Never Underestimate The Power

Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Never Underestimate The Power

I've just been out and about and been lucky enough to witness a smartly dressed lady getting out of her car as she parked nearby.
What was so special about that every day occurrence I hear you ask.
My answer; her outstretched right leg that revealed a rather shapely thigh, clad beautifully in sheer black nylon was so special about it.
Ladies, you must never underestimate the sexual power of a nylon-clad thigh for a hot-blooded male like me.
I feel sure that I'm not alone in having such explicit thoughts when such a sexy and unexpected glimpse is to be had.
Thank you to Mrs. Silver Astra for the inspiration.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 29 Mar 2019 16:56 by Running Man.)
29 Mar 2019 16:56
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Never Underestimate The Power

Oh RM. You are so right. There is something about a nylon clad thigh that drives a man crazy.

I assume you went home and had a good think about that thigh and what it could have been wrapped around.
29 Mar 2019 22:29
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Online
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(29 Mar 2019 22:29)Iamsomoney Wrote:  Oh RM. You are so right. There is something about a nylon clad thigh that drives a man crazy.

I assume you went home and had a good think about that thigh and what it could have been wrapped around.

I had a little special sight in the supermarket this afternoon,
A slim mature lady wearing a black jumper, a short brown leather skirt, and a
pair of shiny ankle boots with semi high heels and zips up the back.
Nothing revealing or anything like that, but the skirt and boots just made me wonder
if she was a naughty lady behind closed doors !! 
Made my shopping trip very pleasant !

"There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !"
29 Mar 2019 23:31
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(29 Mar 2019 22:29)Iamsomoney Wrote:  Oh RM. You are so right. There is something about a nylon clad thigh that drives a man crazy.

I just knew that you'd agree with me Iam. I had such a good think about that thigh and was compelled to start a whole thread about it!
I believe she had a matching thigh to go with the one I spotted!!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
30 Mar 2019 09:24
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

(29 Mar 2019 16:56) Running Man Wrote:  I've just been out and about and been lucky enough to witness a smartly dressed lady getting out of her car as she parked nearby.
My answer; her outstretched right leg that revealed a rather shapely thigh, clad beautifully in sheer black nylon was so special about it.
Ladies, you must never underestimate the sexual power of a nylon-clad thigh for a hot-blooded male like me.
I feel sure that I'm not alone in having such explicit thoughts when such a sexy and unexpected glimpse is to be had.

Oh I know just what you mean there is a girl in the office that swings her chair round to talk and in the process the skirt rides up and reveals a beautiful thigh covered in nylon 
30 Mar 2019 13:29
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(30 Mar 2019 13:29)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  
(29 Mar 2019 16:56) Running Man Wrote:  I've just been out and about and been lucky enough to witness a smartly dressed lady getting out of her car as she parked nearby.

Oh I know just what you mean there is a girl in the office that swings her chair round to talk and in the process the skirt rides up and reveals a beautiful thigh covered in nylon 
And that's what I'm talking about my friends!!!
Nylon clad thighs are the epitome of sensuality.
Good call BCB.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
30 Mar 2019 13:53
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

(30 Mar 2019 13:53) Running Man Wrote:  

Good call BCB.
Yes she's an atracive girl but goes up a little bit although then you get into the relm of patterned tights 
30 Mar 2019 17:06
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Online
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(30 Mar 2019 17:06)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  

Good call BCB.
Yes she's an atracive girl but goes up a little bit although then you get into the relm of patterned tights 

Am I old fashioned? - because I really enjoy shapely legs clad in seamed stockings !

"There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !"
30 Mar 2019 18:38
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(30 Mar 2019 18:38)yurigagarin Wrote:  

Good call BCB.

Am I old fashioned? - because I really enjoy shapely legs clad in seamed stockings !
Definitely not Yuri!
Such beautiful hosiery would have exactly the same effect on me, perhaps moreso.
Plus a lot of the vintage styles of lingerie are incredibly sexy.
Corsets; who mentioned corsets?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 30 Mar 2019 19:39 by Running Man.)
30 Mar 2019 19:37
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Online
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(30 Mar 2019 19:37)Running Man Wrote:  
(30 Mar 2019 18:38)yurigagarin Wrote:  
(30 Mar 2019 13:29)Berkscountryboy Wrote:  Oh I know just what you mean there is a girl in the office that swings her chair round to talk and in the process the skirt rides up and reveals a beautiful thigh covered in nylon 
Good call BCB.

Definitely not Yuri!
Such beautiful hosiery would have exactly the same effect on me, perhaps moreso.
Plus a lot of the vintage styles of lingerie are incredibly sexy.
Corsets; who mentioned corsets?
Well I for one would definitely mention corsets !
A most exquisite sexy item of lingerie - and so arousing !

(This post was last modified: 31 Mar 2019 11:17 by yurigagarin.)
31 Mar 2019 11:15
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)