Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

My 1st Sensual Naturist Massage

yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

My 1st Sensual Naturist Massage

As many of you are probably aware from my profile Mrs Yuri and I are no longer sexually active, and
as my sexual libido has been increased to to my weight loss, I've become increasingly more reliant
on masturbation as a form of sexual release. I was therefore intrigued to spot this advert on the
ukclassifieds.co.uk website:

sensual naturist massage by mature English lady

Solihull and Birmingham area.

Come and enjoy an hour of tantalising, teasing, and erotic sensual massage. I have many years experience and I'm a qualifed masseuse.

Indulge yourself in my soft magic hands, and heated couch, for an hour of pure luxury and skin on skin moments...take yourself to a place of pure relaxation, stimulation, and excitement all in one..

Available in the comfort and privacy of my private studio in Solihull.

please call  Karen for further details on 07910 ******

After a little soul searching I finally plucked up the courage to make an appointment for this morning.
The location turned out to be about 5 miles from where I live,so it was not too far to travel, and when I pulled up outside a nice semi detached house in a quiet urban road, Karen opened the garage door and ushered me inside, which I thought was a little strange to be honest! Turns out I needn't have worried, as her garage had been converted into a very plush massage studio.
After introductions and the financial side of things, I was asked to fully strip and lie face down on the massage table while Karen went to change. As I lay face down I couldn't see Karen when she returned, but as she began to apply oil and start massaging me, I soon became aware of her naked body rubbing against mine as she leant over me. Starting from my neck and working towards my feet she expertly kneaded me with her hands, and as she worked we talked and got to know each other a little better, but I must confess I went quiet after a while just lying there blissfully enjoying her hands work their magic touch.
After what seemed quite a while , Karen asked me to turn over and lie on my back, so I was able to see her naked for the first time. She was slim and about 5 feet tall, and had a lovely curvy body with large breasts and a fully shaved pussy - oh and her nipples were pierced too ! As she massaged my legs from my feet upwards, I had a sudden rush of boldness and asked if it was okay to touch her,and she said she quite liked it, as long as I didn't probe any intimate areas. As I gently played with her nipples, Karen dribbled some oil onto my erect cock ( which promptly went into full flagpole mode!) and gently began to rub my cock, slowly at first then gradually stroking harder and faster. She was very expert at what she did, because several times she brought me to the edge then stopped, but eventually my poor cock could take no more and exploded with a wonderfully powerful orgasm !
After resting for a few moments, all that remained was to clean myself up, get dressed, and head off home, reflecting on the wonderful experience I'd just enjoyed !

I know that this is a bit of a tame story compared to the other erotic tales people have recounted on here, but all I can say say is that summoning up the courage to actually write this story has been a bold first step for me personally, and I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read it.
Yuri 

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
12 Mar 2019 17:50
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

RE: My 1st Sensual Naturist Massage

I'm so glad you found a form of release Yuri

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
12 Mar 2019 20:04
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Wow Yuri!
What a fantastic way to spend an hour or so. I don't think that's tame at all Sir. It's a very well written account of what sounds like a very enjoyable orgasm.
Thanks for sharing that with us and I look forward to your next instalment.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
12 Mar 2019 20:38
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(12 Mar 2019 20:38)Running Man Wrote:  Wow Yuri!
What a fantastic way to spend an hour or so. I don't think that's tame at all Sir. It's a very well written account of what sounds like a very enjoyable orgasm.
Thanks for sharing that with us and I look forward to your next instalment.

Thank you for your kind words RM - it means a lot.

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
12 Mar 2019 21:00
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

Really glad you found a release Yuri.

It was a great story and in my opinion was very erotic as well.

Will you be going back for round 2?
12 Mar 2019 21:30
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Hi Yuri
Sounds like uve found a fantastic way of releasing ur sexy energy hun.
Im so pleasd for u.

C.xxx
13 Mar 2019 03:19
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(12 Mar 2019 21:30)Iamsomoney Wrote:  Really glad you found a release Yuri.

It was a great story and in my opinion was very erotic as well.

Will you be going back for round 2?
It sounds like 'round 2' may be a little too difficult to resist in my view.
But I wonder what is most exciting?
Is it the not knowing what will happen before that first visit, or is it the knowing what will happen having already visited her?
"This is a two pipe problem Watson!"

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
13 Mar 2019 07:35
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

(12 Mar 2019 17:50)yurigagarin Wrote:  As many of you are probably aware from my profile Mrs Yuri and I are no longer sexually active, and
as my sexual libido has been increased to to my weight loss, I've become increasingly more reliant
on masturbation as a form of sexual release. I was therefore intrigued to spot this advert on the
ukclassifieds.co.uk website:

sensual naturist massage by mature English lady

Solihull and Birmingham area.

Come and enjoy an hour of tantalising, teasing, and erotic sensual massage. I have many years experience and I'm a qualifed masseuse.

Indulge yourself in my soft magic hands, and heated couch, for an hour of pure luxury and skin on skin moments...take yourself to a place of pure relaxation, stimulation, and excitement all in one..

Available in the comfort and privacy of my private studio in Solihull.

please call  Karen for further details on 07910 ******

After a little soul searching I finally plucked up the courage to make an appointment for this morning.
The location turned out to be about 5 miles from where I live,so it was not too far to travel, and when I pulled up outside a nice semi detached house in a quiet urban road, Karen opened the garage door and ushered me inside, which I thought was a little strange to be honest! Turns out I needn't have worried, as her garage had been converted into a very plush massage studio.
After introductions and the financial side of things, I was asked to fully strip and lie face down on the massage table while Karen went to change. As I lay face down I couldn't see Karen when she returned, but as she began to apply oil and start massaging me, I soon became aware of her naked body rubbing against mine as she leant over me. Starting from my neck and working towards my feet she expertly kneaded me with her hands, and as she worked we talked and got to know each other a little better, but I must confess I went quiet after a while just lying there blissfully enjoying her hands work their magic touch.
After what seemed quite a while , Karen asked me to turn over and lie on my back, so I was able to see her naked for the first time. She was slim and about 5 feet tall, and had a lovely curvy body with large breasts and a fully shaved pussy - oh and her nipples were pierced too ! As she massaged my legs from my feet upwards, I had a sudden rush of boldness and asked if it was okay to touch her,and she said she quite liked it, as long as I didn't probe any intimate areas. As I gently played with her nipples, Karen dribbled some oil onto my erect cock ( which promptly went into full flagpole mode!) and gently began to rub my cock, slowly at first then gradually stroking harder and faster. She was very expert at what she did, because several times she brought me to the edge then stopped, but eventually my poor cock could take no more and exploded with a wonderfully powerful orgasm !
After resting for a few moments, all that remained was to clean myself up, get dressed, and head off home, reflecting on the wonderful experience I'd just enjoyed !

I know that this is a bit of a tame story compared to the other erotic tales people have recounted on here, but all I can say say is that summoning up the courage to actually write this story has been a bold first step for me personally, and I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read it.
Yuri 

Thanks for sharing Yuri.  Great read and sounds like you had a fantastic time with her.  I'm glad you found the courage to go and see her and then tell us all about it!

I had a wonderful tantric massage ages ago and wrote about it on here as well and it was a truely magical and loving experience.

Hope you can get to see her again...
13 Mar 2019 14:06
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

That's a great read Yuri, I enjoyed it very much.

Please read my BIO.
13 Mar 2019 20:04
Find Posts Reply
sheppybabes Offline

Bisexual
Female

so glad you had a good time she sounds very hot does she do women too
16 Mar 2019 15:36
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)