Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Your first time

mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Your first time

This could b abt anything sexy really-lik ur first fuck or the first bj u ever had or gave or even the first time u dressed in sexy gear lol.
I remember the first time I had sex-or what I thought was sex really it was more lik a bit of a fumble n I was nervous as he'll whn the guy put his fngrs in me n pushed them hard into me n it hurt til I relaxed a bit lol
We muckd about til he finaly got his cock inside me then came soon aftr lol.
I thought oh well that didn't seem like much.
Then ther was the first time I gave a boy a bj n was so sick in his boxers n he had to take them off n go home commando lol.
When I startd  going out with my mates frm  the salon then I found out that if u dressed sexy then I'd get lots of attention n drinks got 4 me so thts when I got in2 wearin cheeky n sexy outfits like pvc playsuit n high boots but this was the erly 80s n anythng went lol
So come on guys what was ur first sexy time like??
Whatever that mite b?
C.xxx
10 Mar 2019 15:33
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Online
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

RE: Your first time

Good thread and post Carol

Although I will have to put my moderator hat on and say you need to be careful to stay within the rules, as Carole has, when replying or your post will be deleted at best

Now back to the question...

I was a very slow starter so my first was with Mrs D (before she was). We had been getting into some heavy foreplay for a few days and we went to visit a friend and stayed in a hotel overnight. We had barely checked in before we couldn't control ourselves. I licked her to orgasm before she straddled me and ride me until I came

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
10 Mar 2019 18:59
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Carole, this is a good one, but one I can't totally answer within the rules.

We first started swinging a year or so ago and it's been the best decision we have ever made. We were worried about jealousy slipping on and I have to admit it did a little bit. But we agreed that we would both talk openly about everything we do and feel. And doing just that has removed those ugly feelings.

Please read my BIO.
10 Mar 2019 21:11
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

(10 Mar 2019 21:11)Voshigirl Wrote:  Carole, this is a good one,  but one I can't totally answer within the rules.

We first started swinging a year or so ago and it's been the best decision we have ever made.  We were worried about jealousy slipping on and I have to admit it did a little bit.  But we agreed that we would both talk openly about everything we do and feel.  And doing just that has removed those ugly feelings.

We started swinging after we got married-well-we'd Been screwing other people as a couple before we tied the knot but after we really got going n really luvd doin it lol.
Then it all stopped wen we startd tryin for a family n we didn't think we'd go back to it again.
But the subjct came up 1 nite wen we were with friends n we came away that nite n talks about it lots but thought that we'd do it singly.
First time I went on my own with a guy to b honest I was thinkin all the time about my oh n the kids n it didn't feel rite but I went thru with it n in the end I kinda likd the feelin I got-sort of buzz if ya like lol.
Mike was doin the same -goin solo n then he came out as bein bi-which changed things altogether 4 me.
I wasn't happy to be honest.
We did alot of talking and even split for a couple months but I missed him n got to thinking that I shuld accept him as bein hi.
I'm happy I did cos we hav share some realy sexy times n I now luv seein him in action with a guy.

C.xxx
11 Mar 2019 16:59
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)