Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Wednesdays meet...

cueball Offline

Straight
Male

Wednesdays meet...

So I have ben chatting to P online for a few days and we met up on Wednesday for a game or two of pool. We hit off straight away, flirting and touching. P suggested we include a forfiet to make the game more interesting. When I asked what it should be she said that if I win I could spank her and finger her pussy till she can. If I lost, I couldn't.
Well I did win! We finished our drinks and left. We got into my car and found a secluded spot. Into the back of the car I said and take off your jeans and pants. She did then laid over my lap, presenting me with her beautiful round arse. I spanked her till she was pink and warm, everytime my hand landed, she gasped and moaned. When she begged me to make her cum I couldn't refuse, so slipped two fingers into her wet willing pussy. It didn't take long for P to cum. I presented my wet fingers to her mouth, which were licked clean.
She proceeded to pull my jeans and boxers down and licked my rock hard cock from base to tip before easing my length into her mouth. She sucked and licked my cock while playing with my balls. When she pushed a finger into my arse, I couldn't hold back and came hard in her mouth. She swallowed my load, then came up and kissed me. I could taste my saltiness on her tongue.
I spread her legs and went to town on her clit and pussy, licking and pushing my tongue in as far as I could get it. It didn't take long for P to cum in my mouth, which I shared with her.
We dressed and I drove her home, with her hand playing with my cock and mine with her nipples.
We are sorting out our next meet, where we will be in her bed so I can fuck her as hard as she wants. I'll post what happens as and when.
02 Mar 2019 14:30
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

RE: Wednesdays meet...

Great post cueball and very well told my friend.
Judging by your back seat antics, your next meeting should be well worth waiting for.
Sounds like you've found a very willing and able young lady. This could be the first of many erotic adventures for you both.
Thanks for sharing.

Nil Satis Nisi OptimumĀ 
02 Mar 2019 15:10
Find Posts Reply
cueball Offline

Straight
Male

More than happy to share my friend. She is a very erotic woman, loves sex as sex should be, free and uninhibited!
02 Mar 2019 21:37
Find Posts Reply
upforitplease Offline

Straight
Male

Very nice, what a turn on,
02 Mar 2019 22:05
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(02 Mar 2019 21:37)cueball Wrote:  More than happy to share my friend. She is a very erotic woman, loves sex as sex should be, free and uninhibited!
Your thread just gets better and better cueball.
A well written account of a genuinely sexy experience; just what this forum is here for.
I can't wait for the next installment!

Nil Satis Nisi OptimumĀ 
02 Mar 2019 23:38
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)