Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

My Doctor fantasy

Dee1965 Offline
the female side of Mr and

Straight
Female

My Doctor fantasy

My Doctor is a 40 something dishy tall dark handsome man.

I have this fantasy where I have an appointment with him & tell him that I have a problem down below(I dont by the way)

He tells me to slip off my panties & lay on the examination bench with my legs apart & skirt pulled up.

I stand in full view of him & lift my skirt,slowly peeling my panties off,showing him my shaven pussy.

I lay on the examination bench,my legs wide,my feet on each edge of the bench.my Doctor walks over and tells me that he will be gentle,he places a hand just above my pussy,then slips a finger inside me,making me gasp,he tells me that he can feel nothing abnormal so I suggest that he uses 2 fingers of more,which he does,he still tells me that theres is nothing wrong,I ask him to keep feeling inside me as I know something is not right,I can feel his fingers probing my by now soaking wet pussy.

I cant help but stare at his crotch and notice that he is starting to get an erection,I keep asking him to keep checking my pussy,and notice that he is now fully erect,I let my hand fall,brushing against his cock,I dont move my hand,holding it against him,he keeps probing my pussy I gently & slowly unzip him & slip my hand inside his trousers,I feel his really hard big cock so I start to stroke it.

As I had "allowed" my foot to fall from the edge of the bench I lift my leg wrapping it around him,I tell him that maybe if he looked at my pussy,he may see something,so he bends down looking,I am slowly wanking his rock hard cock & here him breathing heavily.I ask him to kiss me better which he does,placing his lips over my pussy and slipping his tongue inside me.
I cant stand the waiting any more & pull him up,my legs pulling him toward me so I can wrap both of my legs around him

He lays on top of me,his cock pressing against my cunt,I pull him into me and beg him to fuck me hard,which he does.I cum around his shaft so many times before his cock starts to throb and buck inside my cunt.

I reach around him & slip a finger into his ass making him drive hard into my soaking wet cunny.

He moans and gasps as he fills me with his spunk.

God I wish that my Doctor would fuck me for real.
27 Feb 2019 16:31
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

RE: My Doctor fantasy

(27 Feb 2019 16:31)Dee1965 Wrote:  My Doctor is a 40 something dishy tall dark handsome man.

I have this fantasy where I have an appointment with him & tell him that I have a problem down below(I dont by the way)

He tells me to slip off my panties & lay on the examination bench with my legs apart & skirt pulled up.

I stand in full view of him & lift my skirt,slowly peeling my panties off,showing him my shaven pussy.

I lay on the examination bench,my legs wide,my feet on each edge of the bench.my Doctor walks over and tells me that he will be gentle,he places a hand just above my pussy,then slips a finger inside me,making me gasp,he tells me that he can feel nothing abnormal so I suggest that he uses 2 fingers of more,which he does,he still tells me that theres is nothing wrong,I ask him to keep feeling inside me as I know something is not right,I can feel his fingers probing my by now soaking wet pussy.

I cant help but stare at his crotch and notice that he is starting to get an erection,I keep asking him to keep checking my pussy,and notice that he is now fully erect,I let my hand fall,brushing against his cock,I dont move my hand,holding it against him,he keeps probing my pussy I gently & slowly unzip him & slip my hand inside his trousers,I feel his really hard big cock so I start to stroke it.

As I had "allowed" my foot to fall from the edge of the bench I lift my leg wrapping it around him,I tell him that maybe if he looked at my pussy,he may see something,so he bends down looking,I am slowly wanking his rock hard cock & here him breathing heavily.I ask him to kiss me better which he does,placing his lips over my pussy and slipping his tongue inside me.
I cant stand the waiting any more & pull him up,my legs pulling him toward me so I can wrap both of my legs around him

He lays on top of me,his cock pressing against my cunt,I pull him into me and beg him to fuck me hard,which he does.I cum around his shaft so many times before his cock starts to throb and buck inside my cunt.

I reach around him & slip a finger into his ass making him drive hard into my soaking wet cunny.

He moans and gasps as he fills me with his spunk.

God I wish that my Doctor would fuck me for real.
Luvd this story hun.

C.xxx

Mikki-always horny
Carole-lady in the street-whore in the bedroom!
27 Feb 2019 17:57
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

They should allow you to add "willing to be fucked by handsome doctors" to your medical notes

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
27 Feb 2019 18:53
Find Posts Reply
Dee1965 Offline
the female side of Mr and

Straight
Female

(27 Feb 2019 18:53)Diamond123 Wrote:  They should allow you to add "willing to be fucked by handsome doctors" to your medical notes

My Doctor's receptionist is stunning, I have this fantasy about her holding my Doctors cock & guiding him into me,then licking my clit while my Doctor fucks me. then her & I 69 while my Doctor fucks us both in turn.
27 Feb 2019 20:30
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

(27 Feb 2019 20:30)Dee1965 Wrote:  
(27 Feb 2019 18:53)Diamond123 Wrote:  They should allow you to add "willing to be fucked by handsome doctors" to your medical notes

My Doctor's receptionist is stunning, I have this fantasy about her holding my Doctors cock & guiding him into me,then licking my clit while my Doctor fucks me. then her & I 69 while my Doctor fucks us both in turn.

Wish my trips to the doctors were that interesting, even just in my mind

27 Feb 2019 22:00
Find Posts Reply
upforitplease Offline

Straight
Male

I could pop round with a white coat on.
01 Mar 2019 21:45
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I've got some genuine surgical blues I could wear

01 Mar 2019 22:13
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)