Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

The KD's go swinging... AGAIN

kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

The KD's go swinging... AGAIN

So after our first experience (The KD's go Swinging) we started to have a better understanding of what we were looking to get out of the lifestyle. After our first night with Tom and Jane, we were keen to meet more people, and had a fair few conversations on the go with interested couples on Fab.

One couple in particular stuck out for us, Annie and Bob. A little bit younger than us with a family, like us they were just starting to dip their toes into the world of swinging. There was a mutual attraction and so we took the chat to whatsapp where it started to get very steamy indeed. Keen to meet, we arranged a social in a pub local to them. After our first experience we were very definite about having a social meet before anything further but over a few drinks the lust definitely began to simmer particularly between myself and Bob. At one point we were sat very close and his hand traveled up my leg under my skirt... a shiver of excitement ran through me. I should probably take a minute to paint a picture of what i had chosen to wear on this chilly, Saturday afternoon meeting. A very short off the shoulder dress with black knee high socks and very high black boots. Bob had let slip he was a legs man and I was putting all 32 inches of mine to good use. As we had walked into the pub and locked eyes with him he actually let out a very audible "Wow" as we walked towards them... a great little boost to the ego.

After a few drinks and some great fun and flirty chat our new friends asked if we wanted to head back to theirs to continue the fun there. I will say at this point the plan was still to keep it strictly social but as I'm sure you can imagine as the drinks flowed and the attraction between us all became more palpable it didn't quite stay that way. At one point I remembered I borrowed Jane's line from our first encounter and asked Annie "Would you mind if I kissed your husband?"... Annie consented and soon we were all have quite a passionate moment together in the living room, me with Bob and KD with Annie.

Before I knew it clothes were being discarded all over the room and condoms were being found. Desperate to feel a new cock inside me I pulled Bob towards me and begged him to fuck me, and boy did he fuck me. Gone was the hesitance I'd felt the first time around. As he pounded away hard and fast, I looked over to see KD going down on Bob's wife as she writhed around in ecstasy. It was a massive turn on for me again. As with the first time, there was so much going on it's difficult to remember every detail, although to be fair on this occasion the alcohol probably had more to do with that, but it was an incredibly fun night that ended up with me and Annie sharing a passionate kiss as well although nothing further than that in terms of exploring my Bi side that night.

Unfortunately the planets didn't align and we haven't managed to follow up on a second meeting other than a lunch date as we decided to take a break from the lifestyle and re-evaluate what we wanted from it, although we did keep in touch for a time. Bob and Annie were very keen to get more meetings arranged but our taking-thing-slowly approach didn't mesh well with them and unfortunately we no longer chat as we weren't able to give them what they were looking for. I hope at some point we'll meet them at some of the social events in the local area and perhaps things will happen, who knows. It did teach us that you have to make sure that your own relationship is the most important thing in terms of how you approach swinging and that other peoples expectations shouldn't be how you gauge what to do.

Heart
28 Jan 2019 13:28
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

RE: The KD's go swinging... AGAIN

Now you really have the bug.

Please read my BIO.
28 Jan 2019 16:30
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

You guys seem to be going about this in a very sensible way. It sounds very enticing I must admit
28 Jan 2019 18:05
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

(28 Jan 2019 16:30)Voshigirl Wrote:  Now you really have the bug.

Not sure we do tbh, I think we see it as an occasional thing if the occasion arises (so to speak). We aren't seeking it out and have actually closed our Fab profile down but we've kept in touch with a few people we met there.

I reckon the swinging club once in a while is all we do, and even then we would be happy just playing together. If something happens spontaneously then we can see what comes of it. We are going in Feb with another couple and a single female friend who is into the lifestyle but there's no expectations. I recently found out Bob and Annie are going the same night we are, haha, so we'll see how that turns out.

(28 Jan 2019 18:05)Iamsomoney Wrote:  You guys seem to be going about this in a very sensible way. It sounds very enticing I must admit

Sensible is code for boring I think. Really should have written about them closer to the time but I'll not make that mistake again.

Heart
(This post was last modified: 29 Jan 2019 10:12 by kingDoms_sub.)
29 Jan 2019 10:12
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

I didn't mean that at all. I do really think you've done it in a sensible way. You have taken your time with it and not rushed in to anything without thinking it through.
29 Jan 2019 13:54
Find Posts Reply
upforitplease Offline

Straight
Male

Still got a hard on from reading your last thread.
30 Jan 2019 23:33
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)