Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

The KD's go swinging

kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

The KD's go swinging

Well a couple of people have asked for me to write about our adventures in swinging and it's about time I got it up here as we have something planned for February so it seemed an appropriate time to do it. I'm going to be totally honest about how our first experience went and not fib or embellish to make it come across sexier, as I hope this might also be helpful to people embarking on swinging for the first time too... As it doesn't always go to plan or end up exactly how you envisaged it.

First, a little bit of background. As some of the chatroom regulars back when we first started using the forum may remember, we had the opportunity a couple of times to swing spontaneously neither of which ended up working out, however it did start us talking about whether we wanted to explore the lifestyle and whether we felt we could go through with it. One experience in particular!, where we met a couple of strippers on a night out in Edinburgh and got invited back to an after-party with them was the closest to a group sex experience we had got to, and we both were into the idea at the time and after (although the other girl backed out in the end). Following this we set ourselves up a Fab profile and sat back to see what happened.

After a few chats with various other couples, we settled on meeting up with an older, experienced couple, Jane and Tom, who we really enjoyed having saucy WhatsApp conversations with. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I was attracted to him until we met for a social and his personality won me over. After this we were all keen to get a meeting to swap organised asap and lo and behold, one Saturday at the beginning of September last year we found ourselves dressed up, nervous and on the train to meet them for dinner and back to theirs after!

I was so nervous throughout dinner but a couple of glasses of wine helped with that and before I knew it we were jumping in their car and heading to their house. Despite their experience in swinging we were all a little nervous. when we got there more wine was poured and we had a game (pretty tame all things considered) of truth or dare. Then Jane asked me the question.... "would you mind if I kissed your husband?"... I said yes and the next thing all 4 of us were kissing. KD definitely seemed to take it all in his stride better than I did and I had to take a few moments in the bathroom to compose myself but that was the hardest thing to deal with. We then all moved to the living room where Tom and Jane had a proper swinging set up (I told you they were experienced) with blankets, cushions and all sorts of comfy little bits to lie in... We stayed in our couple to start with and before I knew it KD and I were naked and fucking on the floor while Tom went down on his lovely wife beside us... Then Jane wanted to come join in with us. I'd be lying if I said I could remember everything that happened as it was all very overwhelming but at one point all three were playing with or doing things to me and it was just amazing. I remember Tom fingrring me while KD fucked my mouth with his hard cock and Jane licked my clit... Jane's marvellous tits in my mouth while KD fucked me... and any variants thereof. Jane told us afterwards she had never done things like that with a woman but it just felt right at the time and I have to agree. It was an amazing, hedonistic and sensual experience for us.

The fun ended with me and Tom cuddled on the sofa together watching my husband pound Jane hard, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards him as she wriggled and called out as she came hard all over his cock! It has to be up there with one of the hottest thing I've witnessed and something my mind returns to often. Although in the end I didn't have sex with Tom we had a lot of fun and for my first swinging experience it was perfect. It let me know to take things at my own pace and that I really wanted to explore my Bi side more.

I'll write about our second experience soon , it was a bit more sexy haha. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this.

Heart
27 Jan 2019 17:37
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

RE: The KD's go swinging

Great news KD_S Im pleased for you.

Please read my BIO.
27 Jan 2019 17:40
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

it sounds like you have made a lovely start to what u will find 2 be a great way of life!
best of luck for all your fun to come!

Carole aka Bootgirl-mikkis O/H xx
27 Jan 2019 19:35
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Glad it went well. I know this was a while in the planning

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
27 Jan 2019 19:58
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

It's just lovely to hear that everything finally happened for you both .
I should imagine your first time must have been so nerve wracking for you,
but you did it, you obviously both enjoyed it,and you're both now looking 
forward to your next adventure in February.

I'd wish you good luck, but you don't need it, cos you two are well sorted now !!

Happy for you both !

"There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !"
27 Jan 2019 22:09
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Glad you enjoyed it.
28 Jan 2019 09:03
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

(27 Jan 2019 17:37)kingDoms_sub Wrote:  Well a couple of people have asked for me to write about our adventures in swinging and it's about time I got it up here as we have something planned for February so it seemed an appropriate time to do it. I'm going to be totally honest about how our first experience went and not fib or embellish to make it come across sexier, as I hope this might also be helpful to people embarking on swinging for the first time too... As it doesn't always go to plan or end up exactly how you envisaged it.

First, a little bit of background. As some of the chatroom regulars back when we first started using the forum may remember, we had the opportunity a couple of times to swing spontaneously neither of which ended up working out, however it did start us talking about whether we wanted to explore the lifestyle and whether we felt we could go through with it. One experience in particular!, where we met a couple of strippers on a night out in Edinburgh and got invited back to an after-party with them was the closest to a group sex experience we had got to, and we both were into the idea at the time and after (although the other girl backed out in the end). Following this we set ourselves up a Fab profile and sat back to see what happened.

After a few chats with various other couples, we settled on meeting up with an older, experienced couple, Jane and Tom, who we really enjoyed having saucy WhatsApp conversations with. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I was attracted to him until we met for a social and his personality won me over. After this we were all keen to get a meeting to swap organised asap and lo and behold, one Saturday at the beginning of September last year we found ourselves dressed up, nervous and on the train to meet them for dinner and back to theirs after!

I was so nervous throughout dinner but a couple of glasses of wine helped with that and before I knew it we were jumping in their car and heading to their house. Despite their experience in swinging we were all a little nervous. when we got there more wine was poured and we had a game (pretty tame all things considered) of truth or dare. Then Jane asked me the question.... "would you mind if I kissed your husband?"... I said yes and the next thing all 4 of us were kissing. KD definitely seemed to take it all in his stride better than I did and I had to take a few moments in the bathroom to compose myself but that was the hardest thing to deal with. We then all moved to the living room where Tom and Jane had a proper swinging set up (I told you they were experienced) with blankets, cushions and all sorts of comfy little bits to lie in... We stayed in our couple to start with and before I knew it KD and I were naked and fucking on the floor while Tom went down on his lovely wife beside us... Then Jane wanted to come join in with us. I'd be lying if I said I could remember everything that happened as it was all very overwhelming but at one point all three were playing with or doing things to me and it was just amazing. I remember Tom fingrring me while KD fucked my mouth with his hard cock and Jane licked my clit... Jane's marvellous tits in my mouth while KD  fucked me... and  any variants thereof. Jane told us  afterwards she had never done things like that with a woman but it just felt right at the time and I have to agree. It was an amazing, hedonistic and sensual experience for us.

The fun ended with me and Tom cuddled on the sofa together watching my husband pound Jane hard, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards him as she wriggled and called out as she came hard all over his cock! It has to be up there with one of the hottest thing I've witnessed and something my mind returns to often. Although in the end I didn't have sex with Tom we had a lot of fun and for my first swinging experience it was perfect. It let me know to take things at my own pace and that I really wanted to explore my Bi side more.

I'll write about our second experience soon , it was a bit more sexy haha. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this.

Thx for sharing this with us KDS.

It's a very honest account of your first experience and sounds as though everyone got what they wanted out of the encounter.

I'm sure it will lead to others.....
28 Jan 2019 10:23
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

Thanks guys. I'm not a fan of the rather embellished stories you sometime see so kept it honest which probably made it a little boring, but we are visiting a swingers club in Feb with another couple and a single female so I'm hoping there will be lots of fun to share with you guys after that.... I'll be sat in a corner with notebook and pen taking down all the juicy info lol

Heart
28 Jan 2019 15:53
Find Posts Reply
upforitplease Offline

Straight
Male

Truth or dare, great game.
30 Jan 2019 23:29
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)