Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Sunday Afternoon-Caroles recovery.

mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Sunday Afternoon-Caroles recovery.

Well its about a month or so ago that my gorgeous wife Carole had a fall from her horse and dislocated her left shoulder and broke her wrist.Poor girl has been in agony and very depressed these last few weeks-shes definitely not a good patient especially when shes used to being so active and busy with the business here.
Sex has been put on the back burner-although she's been feeling horny -so she tells me-the discomfort from her injuries has somewhat put her off nookie of any kind-so ive had to resort to a few handjobs to relieve the pressure so to speak.
This week Carole started a little physio which at first made her feel like crap but its designed to help get her shoulder moving a little so shes resigned to getting on with it.
Our new playmates-Graham and Yvonne have been very supportive throughout this ordeal-a few visits and phone calls to see how things are going but nothing of a sexual nature.
This Thursday Yvie called to ask how things were and were we up to perhaps going out for a little lunch on Sunday(today)?
After a bit of thought we decided yes we would be up to an outing.They left it with me to book a table somewhere near and they take us out.
This has been just what Carole needed-an opportunity to break the monotony of the last few weeks and put some nice clothes on-do her hair and makeup and feel good about herself-with a little help from me to get dressed etc.
Even with her arm in a sling and forearm in plaster she still looked gorgeous in her white flouncy blouse and shortish grey pleated skirt-topped of with her new light grey suede over knee boots that i got her for Christmas but she'd had no opportnity to wear-til now-finished with a neat short leather jacket drapped over her shoulders.
I felt very proud of her as we walked out to meet our friends-they both eyed her admiringly-"Oh babe you look lovely" exclaimed Yvie as she exchanged kisses and Graham wrapped me in a bear hug-"You ok mate?" he asked me-i was starting to well up-finding all this affection a bit much after the last few weeks!
I gave Graham directions to the little pub that we use for the odd sunday lunch and we were there before long.
Graham and Carole walked arm in arm while Yvonne and i follwed them-her hand holding mine tightly.
I couldnt help but notice how elegant this woman looked-immaculately dressed in her knee length skirt and low cut black top beneath an expensive looking mac.Her highboots making a clacking noise on the concrete as we entered the pub.
Soon we were seated and had ordered our meal and before long were served a really quite decent roast-our first since Christmas.
This was enjoyed very much by all -things being made more enjoyable by good company and a little saucy chat.
Carole was slow to join in at first but a flicker of her old sexy self appeared after a while which was so good to see again!
We finished our meal and settled the bill then made our way outside to the car-Carole and Graham shared a long passionate kiss before he helped her into the front passenger seat while i got in the back with Yvie-her hand on my knee as we made our way home.
i must admit to thinking about the first time we met and what a night it had been but i had virtually ruled out any thoughts of sexy shenannigans today.
We were soon back home and as our friends and Carole made their way into the lounge i went to put the kettle on for a coffee for us all.
Having brought a tray into the lounge we settled down for a chat which soon got very sexy in its content-with references to our first and subsequent meetings.
Carole admitted to feeling very horny with all this sexy talk-Graham told her to snuggle up to me-i embraced her as she slid along the sofa-my arms wrapping around her as best i could trying not to hurt her shoulder.
Yvie slid along side us both-here i was with two gorgeous woman and now getting a steaming erection-which Carole said she could feel digging into her.
Yvie stretched round and felt for my zip before undoing it and teasingly playing with my rock hard cock.
Carole looked round at me and whispered-"you wanna fuck me or Yvie?
"What do you want me to do honey? i replied.
Fuck Yvie while i screw Graham came the hushed reply-she was really up for this and feeling between her legs she was sopping wet and ready to screw-even with one arm in a sling.
I slipped off the sofa and sdled up next to Yvie as Graham sat down next to Carole-has hand soon feeling its way up her stockings to her dripping wet panties-she moaned as he gently slipped a couple of fingers inside her-then gasped as he worked away at her now tingling clit.
Meanwhile I was  doing much the same to Yvie before pulling myself round onto my knees and parting her elegant legs to make my way to her now wet reddened pussy.
Pulling her flimsy panties aside i slipped my drooling tongue inside her moist cunt as she gently gripped my head with her silky soft thighs-i worked away at her chewing like crazy before she let out a little whimper of satisfaction as she climaxed.
Straightening myself up i undid my trousers and dropped my boxers before pulling her to the edge of the sofa and pushing her legs up and wide then as she obligingly pulled her pussy lips apart for me with her well manicured red fingernails to let me enter her now swollen hole.
Graham was by now enjoying the attention of Caroles mouth as she gave him a loving little suck and a kiss before he too started to push his tool inside my horny whimpering wife.
Each stroke went deeper and harder-thrusting inside her but yet he was careful not to hurt her.
Carole was soon on the verge of cumming and bit her lip as Graham went hard and fast into her-her grey boots wrapped tightly round his waist-she wasnt letting him out until he'd cum inside her.
Her ample breasts jiggled about having been released by Graham as he un buttoned her blouse and pulled her boobs from her bra.
They both came together-gripping each other  as their juices mixed.
Yvie and i were by now fucking hard and fast-she was giving me plenty of filthy encouragement before i felt her finger nails dig into me as she came.
I  hold on for a minute or two then came as i pushed deep inside her-"You filthy bastard" she whispered as i filled her with my cream.
We were all satisfied-but Yvie wasnt done yet.
She slid off the sofa and as Graham and i watched she parted Caroles legs wide and was soon lapping up Grahams cum as it leaked out of my wifes pounded pussy.
Working away as Carole wriggled away in ecstacy Yvie soon had Carole on the edge of another orgasm.
She came heavily-as Yvie chewd way at her cunt before getting up and leaning in for a hard snog and twisting Caroles nipples as she did so!
We all flopped back on the well used sofa -all quite satisfied from a good meal and sexy excercise after!
Our friends shared another coffee with us and we talked for a while longer before they announced they had to go.
A brilliant and very unexpected afternoon was had by us all and in particular my wife who deserved the attention.
She certainly got it-and hopefully more to come.

mikki xx
13 Jan 2019 22:04
Find Posts Reply
DramaUniStudent20 Offline

Bicurious
Male

RE: Sunday Afternoon-Caroles recovery.

(13 Jan 2019 22:04)mikki Wrote:  Well its about a month or so ago that my gorgeous wife Carole had a fall from her horse and dislocated her left shoulder and broke her wrist.Poor girl has been in agony and very depressed these last few weeks-shes definitely not a good patient especially when shes used to being so active and busy with the business here.
Sex has been put on the back burner-although she's been feeling horny -so she tells me-the discomfort from her injuries has somewhat put her off nookie of any kind-so ive had to resort to a few handjobs to relieve the pressure so to speak.
This week Carole started a little physio which at first made her feel like crap but its designed to help get her shoulder moving a little so shes resigned to getting on with it.
Our new playmates-Graham and Yvonne have been very supportive throughout this ordeal-a few visits and phone calls to see how things are going but nothing of a sexual nature.
This Thursday Yvie called to ask how things were and were we up to perhaps going out for a little lunch on Sunday(today)?
After a bit of thought we decided yes we would be up to an outing.They left it with me to book a table somewhere near and they take us out.
This has been just what Carole needed-an opportunity to break the monotony of the last few weeks and put some nice clothes on-do her hair and makeup and feel good about herself-with a little help from me to get dressed etc.
Even with her arm in a sling and forearm in plaster she still looked gorgeous in her white flouncy blouse and shortish grey pleated skirt-topped of with her new light grey suede over knee boots that i got her for Christmas but she'd had no opportnity to wear-til now-finished with a neat short leather jacket drapped over her shoulders.
I felt very proud of her as we walked out to meet our friends-they both eyed her admiringly-"Oh babe you look lovely" exclaimed Yvie as she exchanged kisses and Graham wrapped me in a bear hug-"You ok mate?" he asked me-i was starting to well up-finding all this affection a bit much after the last few weeks!
I gave Graham directions to the little pub that we use for the odd sunday lunch and we were there before long.
Graham and Carole walked arm in arm while Yvonne and i follwed them-her hand holding mine tightly.
I couldnt help but notice how elegant this woman looked-immaculately dressed in her knee length skirt and low cut black top beneath an expensive looking mac.Her highboots making a clacking noise on the concrete as we entered the pub.
Soon we were seated and had ordered our meal and before long were served a really quite decent roast-our first since Christmas.
This was enjoyed very much by all -things being made more enjoyable by good company and a little saucy chat.
Carole was slow to join in at first but a flicker of her old sexy self appeared after a while which was so good to see again!
We finished our meal and settled the bill then made our way outside to the car-Carole and Graham shared a long passionate kiss before he helped her into the front passenger seat while i got in the back with Yvie-her hand on my knee as we made our way home.
i must admit to thinking about the first time we met and what a night it had been but i had virtually ruled out any thoughts of sexy shenannigans today.
We were soon back home and as our friends and Carole made their way into the lounge i went to put the kettle on for a coffee for us all.
Having brought a tray into the lounge we settled down for a chat which soon got very sexy in its content-with references to our first and subsequent meetings.
Carole admitted to feeling very horny with all this sexy talk-Graham told her to snuggle up to me-i embraced her as she slid along the sofa-my arms wrapping around her as best i could trying not to hurt her shoulder.
Yvie slid along side us both-here i was with two gorgeous woman and now getting a steaming erection-which Carole said she could feel digging into her.
Yvie stretched round and felt for my zip before undoing it and teasingly playing with my rock hard cock.
Fuck Yvie while i screw Graham came the hushed reply-she was really up for this and feeling between her legs she was sopping wet and ready to screw-even with one arm in a sling.
I slipped off the sofa and sdled up next to Yvie as Graham sat down next to Carole-has hand soon feeling its way up her stockings to her dripping wet panties-she moaned as he gently slipped a couple of fingers inside her-then gasped as he worked away at her now tingling clit.
Meanwhile I was  doing much the same to Yvie before pulling myself round onto my knees and parting her elegant legs to make my way to her now wet reddened pussy.
Pulling her flimsy panties aside i slipped my drooling tongue inside her moist cunt as she gently gripped my head with her silky soft thighs-i worked away at her chewing like crazy before she let out a little whimper of satisfaction as she climaxed.
Straightening myself up i undid my trousers and dropped my boxers before pulling her to the edge of the sofa and pushing her legs up and wide then as she obligingly pulled her pussy lips apart for me with her well manicured red fingernails to let me enter her now swollen hole.
Graham was by now enjoying the attention of Caroles mouth as she gave him a loving little suck and a kiss before he too started to push his tool inside my horny whimpering wife.
Each stroke went deeper and harder-thrusting inside her but yet he was careful not to hurt her.
Carole was soon on the verge of cumming and bit her lip as Graham went hard and fast into her-her grey boots wrapped tightly round his waist-she wasnt letting him out until he'd cum inside her.
Her ample breasts jiggled about having been released by Graham as he un buttoned her blouse and pulled her boobs from her bra.
Yvie and i were by now fucking hard and fast-she was giving me plenty of filthy encouragement before i felt her finger nails dig into me as she came.
I  hold on for a minute or two then came as i pushed deep inside her-"You filthy bastard" she whispered as i filled her with my cream.
She slid off the sofa and as Graham and i watched she parted Caroles legs wide and was soon lapping up Grahams cum as it leaked out of my wifes pounded pussy.
Working away as Carole wriggled away in ecstacy Yvie soon had Carole on the edge of another orgasm.
She came heavily-as Yvie chewd way at her cunt before getting up and leaning in for a hard snog and twisting Caroles nipples as she did so!
We all flopped back on the well used sofa -all quite satisfied from a good meal and sexy excercise after!
Our friends shared another coffee with us and we talked for a while longer before they announced they had to go.
A brilliant and very unexpected afternoon was had by us all and in particular my wife who deserved the attention.

mikki xx
A fantastic and fun account Mikki, very hot and saucy story Smile glad you all enjoyed yourselves, especially your wife. Can't wait to hear more about your experiences and escapades Wink Tongue x

Let's be honest and open.... I'll take off my clothes first Wink
13 Jan 2019 22:10
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Online
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

Mikki,
 what a terrific tale of the fantastic afternoon the four of you had today !
I do know things haven't been very easy for Carole after her accident, so to read that
her sexual urges have returned in a big way is fantastic news! And of course good 
news for you too.

And I have to say you do recount a sexy tale so well !
I feel quite aroused !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
13 Jan 2019 22:52
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Online

Straight
Male

I don't think there is a 'quite'about it Yuri. I am definitely aroused!

What a great story Mikki. Hope Carole wasn't in too much pain afterwards. Maybe this is just the thing she needed to kick start her recovery
13 Jan 2019 23:25
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

She's feeling it a bit today-her shoulder is giving her he'll but we're both quietly chuffed about our after lunch workout with Graham and Yvonne!
Was such a beautiful sight to see her screwing again.
Making me feel horny just at the thought of it!
14 Jan 2019 13:53
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

That's really great news Mikki.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
14 Jan 2019 16:52
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

(14 Jan 2019 16:52)Hovis Wrote:  That's really great news Mikki.
Thankyou Hovis-i didnt think Carole would be up to doing anything remotely sexy for ages yet-but there you go-even after 31plus years together she still surprises me.
14 Jan 2019 18:36
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

(13 Jan 2019 22:04)mikki Wrote:  Well its about a month or so ago that my gorgeous wife Carole had a fall from her horse and dislocated her left shoulder and broke her wrist.Poor girl has been in agony and very depressed these last few weeks-shes definitely not a good patient especially when shes used to being so active and busy with the business here.

mikki xx

Just found this - what a great sexy story Mikki.  The unexpected is always the best...
17 Jan 2019 11:31
Find Posts Reply
upforitplease Offline

Straight
Male

Another great story.
19 Jan 2019 16:02
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)