Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

strong women

sheppybabes Offline

Bisexual
Female

strong women

I am a bi female who once got picked up and carried to bed by a black girl. I could not believe how strong she was to do that she was as strong as any man I have bean with. Since ten I have had a thing for strong women or women who  may like the same . its hard to admit you fetish to people around you hope to find some one who like the same.
07 Jan 2019 11:25
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

RE: strong women

(07 Jan 2019 11:25)sheppybabes Wrote:  I am a bi female who once got picked up and carried to bed by a black girl. I could not believe how strong she was to do that she was as strong as any man I have bean with. Since ten I have had a thing for strong women or women who  may like the same . its hard to admit you fetish to people around you hope to find some one who like the same.

Hi Sheppybabes,

Lovely to see another forum member start posting on here, looking forward to seeing a lot more
of you popping up around the place.
And I for one love your avatar too !
You have come to exactly the right place to discuss your thoughts, desires, and fetishes, lots of
folk on here are all into different things, so I'm sure you'll soon find lots of like minded people who feel the same as you do !
Looking forward to chatting with you !
Yuri

"There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !"

“...we have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.” 
07 Jan 2019 12:21
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Hi Sheppybabes. Echoing Yuri in saying you can discuss your fetish freely here. I think we would all like to see you post your thoughts on other threads too

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
07 Jan 2019 19:46
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Hello Sheppy, enjoy it here, now that you have rediscovered us.

Please read my BIO.
07 Jan 2019 21:25
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(07 Jan 2019 12:21)yurigagarin Wrote:  
(07 Jan 2019 11:25)sheppybabes Wrote:  I am a bi female who once got picked up and carried to bed by a black girl. I could not believe how strong she was to do that she was as strong as any man I have bean with. Since ten I have had a thing for strong women or women who  may like the same . its hard to admit you fetish to people around you hope to find some one who like the same.

Hi Sheppybabes,

Lovely to see another forum member start posting on here, looking forward to seeing a lot more
of you popping up around the place.
And I for one love your avatar too !
You have come to exactly the right place to discuss your thoughts, desires, and fetishes, lots of
folk on here are all into different things, so I'm sure you'll soon find lots of like minded people who feel the same as you do !
Looking forward to chatting with you !
Yuri
Hi Sheppybabes,
Is this the sort of thing you had in mind - it looks a fascinating and very sexy thing to do !
I wonder if any other ladies on the forum have thought about this ??

"There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !"

“...we have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.” 
16 Jan 2019 08:40
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

Now that's a provocative and sexy picture Yuri. I'm sure Sheppy would love that position...
16 Jan 2019 11:46
Find Posts Reply
sheppybabes Offline

Bisexual
Female

(16 Jan 2019 11:46)F6C Wrote:  Now that's a provocative and sexy picture Yuri.  I'm sure Sheppy would love that position...
mmm yes 
16 Jan 2019 11:51
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

(16 Jan 2019 11:51)sheppybabes Wrote:  
(16 Jan 2019 11:46)F6C Wrote:  Now that's a provocative and sexy picture Yuri.  I'm sure Sheppy would love that position...
mmm yes 

And I'd love to watch as well......
16 Jan 2019 18:11
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I'd hope they can put enough concentration into the task at hand. Or indeed at tongue

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
16 Jan 2019 19:17
Find Posts Reply
sheppybabes Offline

Bisexual
Female

(16 Jan 2019 19:17)Diamond123 Wrote:  I'd hope they can put enough concentration into the task at hand. Or indeed at tongue
love you guys to watch
17 Jan 2019 07:57
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)