Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Does Fantasy Have To Stay Fantasy?

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Does Fantasy Have To Stay Fantasy?

Sticking with the sex theme, isn't there a theory that if you are lucky enough to fulfil a fantasy, you can easily be disappointed or somehow 'dilute' that fantasy?
Does it have to be that way?
For many years, I'd fantasised about having anal sex and then, on one wonderful evening, my wife (then girlfriend) invited me to fuck her in the arse. It was sen-fucking-sational my friends!
Did it dilute the fantasy? No!
Was I disappointed? Was I fuck!!
Did I think we'll that's a fantasy fulfilled so now move on? Absolutely not!!!
In fact, every time we've had anal sex since that glorious night still feels like I'm living out a fantasy.
Therefore, in my humble opinion, fantasy doesn't have to stay that way. You can live it out again and again.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
24 Nov 2018 15:33
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

RE: Does Fantasy Have To Stay Fantasy?

(24 Nov 2018 15:33)Running Man Wrote:  Sticking with the sex theme, isn't there a theory that if you are lucky enough to fulfil a fantasy, you can easily be disappointed or somehow 'dilute' that fantasy?
Does it have to be that way?
For many years, I'd fantasised about having anal sex and then, on one wonderful evening, my wife (then girlfriend) invited me to fuck her in the arse. It was sen-fucking-sational my friends!
Did it dilute the fantasy? No!
Was I disappointed? Was I fuck!!
Did I think we'll that's a fantasy fulfilled so now move on? Absolutely not!!!
In fact, every time we've had anal sex since that glorious night still feels like I'm living out a fantasy.
Therefore, in my humble opinion, fantasy doesn't have to stay that way. You can live it out again and again.

RM , of course a fantasy doesn't fade away or have to be diluted once it's been fulfilled, In fact you stated yourself that every time you and Mrs RM  enjoy anal sex your fantasy is very much alive and well in both your minds. Each time I'm sure is slightly more different and erotic than the last, and therefore just as enjoyable if not more so than your first mind blowing experience!
And I'm sure you and Mrs RM have many more fantasies to fulfil and enjoy together!

You Sir, are a very lucky man indeed to have such a "prize" as your wife,best friend, and
soulmate !!

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
24 Nov 2018 16:10
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Certainly not. Some pale a bit but not al!.

Please read my BIO.
24 Nov 2018 16:39
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I'd say fantasy and fulfillment are essential. And if some fade then that's normal, sexual tastes change just as everything else does

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
24 Nov 2018 20:01
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(25 Nov 2018 21:36)Morwen Wrote:  Not gonna lie I've had a few which once played out I've been a bit like "meh... Ok then" but I certainly don't think "fantasy should remain fantasy." Exploration is all about trying things and deciding what goes in the keep pile, surely? xD
Very well put Morwen.
The fantasies that I've been lucky enough to fulfil so far have all been amazing, without exception.
I still have many sexual fantasies that I'd dearly love to turn into realities so here's hoping that they too live up to my expectations.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
26 Nov 2018 00:44
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Most of my fantasies have been fulfilled in the last two years (since joining here). Now I get ideas from here and with some adjustment we have tried lots of them.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
26 Nov 2018 06:27
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(26 Nov 2018 06:27)Hovis Wrote:  Most of my fantasies have been fulfilled in the last two years (since joining here). Now I get ideas from here and with some adjustment we have tried lots of them.

Hovis, you are so lucky in that you must have in Mrs Hovis the most wonderful woman to 
help you fulfil and realise your fantasies !

You Sir are a lucky man !!

But you're not the only one. Lots of guys post on here with wonderful tales of the adventures
they have enjoyed with their partners, and I for one so enjoy reading them all !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
26 Nov 2018 10:29
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

(25 Nov 2018 21:36)Morwen Wrote:  Not gonna lie I've had a few which once played out I've been a bit like "meh... Ok then" but I certainly don't think "fantasy should remain fantasy." Exploration is all about trying things and deciding what goes in the keep pile, surely? xD
Totally agree and then some have been even better than I imagined!

Definitely agree that it's good to try new things out and there might be things you love and things you don't, but as long as no-one gets hurt it's all good.

Fantasies I tried and loved include having sex in front of other people, going to a swinging club, roleplaying the Boardroom, having sex and being spanked at a place of work, being spanked by several people, visiting a dungeon, being dominated, BDSM, swinging, outdoors sex, group sex, lesbian sex and watching KD have sex with someone else.

Ones I was a bit "meh" about.... Eh I can't actually remember any. KD invited someone to join in with us one time at a club and I wasn't very attracted to him so that was a bit rubbish.

Heart
26 Nov 2018 13:49
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Certainly agree with that last sentence- im all for sexual exploration-best to make the most of whatever time has been alloted you!
We decided a good while ago to give our fantasies free rein in our lives and im happy to say that there hasnt been much that we've been dissapointed with.
Still have plenty we'd like to do-including Carole being fucked by a couple of well hung black guys and her watching me being spitroasted by the young guys we know locally.
30 Nov 2018 21:10
Find Posts Reply
TVTasmin Offline
Loves being a gurl!

Bisexual
Transgender (Male to Female)

I have fulfilled many fantasies, some more successful than others. So long as they are between consenting adults and not hurting your relationship why limit yourself?

Talk to me I don't bite, well often  Muffdive
01 Dec 2018 10:14
Website Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)