Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Inappropriate times to be horny

Iamsomoney Online

Straight
Male

Inappropriate times to be horny

Hi all. Hope this message is okay to post. Mods, if you think it is inappropriate please take it down.

I was at a kids party on Saturday and there was a kids entertainer there. Good Lord almighty she was stunning. She was dressed up as Moana from the Disney film and every so often her skirt would part so you could see all the way up to her thigh. It got me horny as anything. I couldn't stop looking.

So my question is: Where is the most inappropriate time or place that you have been horny?
20 Nov 2018 00:04
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

RE: Inappropriate times to be horny

Great question Iam and here's my story.
I was at a funeral a few weeks ago and had arrived there quite early. Amongst the other early arrivals was a woman who from behind, looked just like my wife. She was wearing similar shoes to my wife, had the same colour and length of hair, and was wearing a dress very much like one owned by my wife. Now those reasons alone would make me pretty randy, imagining what I'd like to be doing to my wife at that moment but there was one more thing.
Her dress was thin enough to reveal that she was wearing a 'body' underneath it, rather than bra and knickers. This again is something my wife would wear so for the fifteen minutes or so before the funeral, I fantasised about what I'd like to be doing to my wife and/or her lookalike at that moment. Since I was on my own and she appeared to also be alone, I did make conversation with her for a couple of minutes and I was pleased to note that she also bore a bit of a resemblance to my wife facially.
Admittedly, those particular randy feelings felt more than a little inappropriate as, rather than mourning the loss of an acquaintance, I was daydreaming about getting into my wife's knickers. Those daydreams continued well after the funeral service too!
Thankfully, it was only a crematorium service! Surely I couldn't possibly have had such naughty thoughts during a church service.
Alright....you've got me. Yes I fucking well could!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
20 Nov 2018 00:37
Find Posts Reply
TVTasmin Offline
Loves being a gurl!

Bisexual
Transgender (Male to Female)

In meetings at work!

Talk to me I don't bite, well often  Muffdive
20 Nov 2018 06:41
Website Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Online
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(20 Nov 2018 06:41)TVTasmin Wrote:  In meetings at work!

Oh I can relate to that one Tasmin !

Very early in my career I was interviewed by two people, one of whom was a fairly well
endowed middle age lady.
To this day I can still recall her thin white blouse and ill fitting flowery bra.
I must have kept my naughty thoughts well hidden, cos I got the promotion !

Happy days !!

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
20 Nov 2018 06:48
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

If it's a particularly dull meeting a little fantasy about fucking on the desk can brighten it up 

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
20 Nov 2018 07:22
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Good call Tasmin.
For a year or two, an ex girlfriend of mine was part of the same managers' group as me. When the business talk got a little too dull, I only had to glance across the table and turn back the clock a few years.
It would be very arousing to think that she had done the same thing.
Any thoughts ladies?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 20 Nov 2018 07:35 by Running Man.)
20 Nov 2018 07:35
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Online
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(20 Nov 2018 07:35)Running Man Wrote:  
Good call Tasmin.
For a year or two, an ex girlfriend of mine was part of the same managers' group as me. When the business talk got a little too dull, I only had to glance across the table and turn back the clock a few years.
It would be very arousing to think that she had done the same thing.
Any thoughts ladies?

I'm sure there was a few mutual sexy thoughts flying across that table RM !

And I'm also sure that now you've asked the ladies to contribute, we are going to have a 
plethora of extremely interesting posts - with any luck !!

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
20 Nov 2018 08:22
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Wife and i attended her uncles funeral last year-Caroles cousin was there-a blonde beauty from South London wearing a fur coat and high boots(im a sucker for these).
Just before going into the chapel we met and as we hugged she gave my arse a playful squeeze.
Had to endure the service and burial with a hardon which just wouldnt go away the whole time we were there!
Very uncomfortable-im sure she knew what she'd done!
20 Nov 2018 18:28
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(20 Nov 2018 18:28)mikki Wrote:  Wife and i attended her uncles funeral last year-Caroles cousin was there-a blonde beauty from South London wearing a fur coat and high boots(im a sucker for these).
Just before going into the chapel we met and as we hugged she gave my arse a playful squeeze.
Had to endure the service and burial with a hardon which just wouldnt go away the whole time we were there!
Very uncomfortable-im sure she knew what she'd done!
I guess she probably did mikki.
In my funeral example, the lady in question would have had absolutely no idea what she'd done, which somehow made it feel all the more erotic.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
20 Nov 2018 18:34
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Online

Straight
Male

(20 Nov 2018 00:37)Running Man Wrote:  Thankfully, it was only a crematorium service! Surely I couldn't possibly have had such naughty thoughts during a church service.
Alright....you've got me. Yes I fucking well could!
Oh RM. Church is the worst for it. There is a woman there who is unbelievable. She normally wears leather trousers that shows off her lovely arse. 

It takes all my will power to look away.
20 Nov 2018 22:37
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)