Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Lingerie and Hosiery (Together in Perfect Harmony)

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Lingerie and Hosiery (Together in Perfect Harmony)

Sticking with sex for a moment, I brought to mind today how my lovely wife treated me to what became known as my 'Hosiery Handjob'.
One amazing night, after a lovely evening out, my wife removed her dress when we got to the bedroom to reveal the most seductive black lingerie set with a perfectly chosen pair of hold up stockings too. She kept her black high heels on too, obviously!
As if the touching and kissing that followed wasn't enough, after a little while, she kicked off her shoes and removed her stockings, with me eagerly watching every movement of hers.
Then, as if by magic, I found one of her stockings wrapped around my throbbing cock as she expertly wanked me to orgasm, which didn't take very long.
And the icing on the cake? My wife then told me that she done exactly the same thing with TWO previous lovers! I was in heaven my friends!!
Has anybody else enjoyed a similar experience? Not necessarily with my wife by the way.

Nil Satis Nisi OptimumĀ 
14 Nov 2018 16:52
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

RE: Lingerie and Hosiery (Together in Perfect Harmony)

(14 Nov 2018 16:52)Running Man Wrote:  Sticking with sex for a moment, I brought to mind today how my lovely wife treated me to what became known as my 'Hosiery Handjob'.
One amazing night, after a lovely evening out, my wife removed her dress when we got to the bedroom to reveal the most seductive black lingerie set with a perfectly chosen pair of hold up stockings too. She kept her black high heels on too, obviously!
As if the touching and kissing that followed wasn't enough, after a little while, she kicked off her shoes and removed her stockings, with me eagerly watching every movement of hers.
Then, as if by magic, I found one of her stockings wrapped around my throbbing cock as she expertly wanked me to orgasm, which didn't take very long.
And the icing on the cake? My wife then told me that she done exactly the same thing with TWO previous lovers! I was in heaven my friends!!
Has anybody else enjoyed a similar experience? Not necessarily with my wife by the way.
What a beautiful tale RM !
I personally think a woman attired in sensual lingerie,with her legs clad in sheer hosiery, and her feet adorned in sexy high heels must be one of the most erotic sights for a horny man to behold.
And from your brief descriptions of your wife, Mrs RM fitted that description perfectly.

You are a very lucky man indeed young Sir - may I suggest another lovely evening out may
be in order very soon ?

There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !
15 Nov 2018 10:08
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

It's being arranged as we speak my friend. Perhaps I should pay a visit to good old M&S and treat my lovely wife to some new stockings.
The fact that she had 'previous' made it all the more erotic.
I am indeed a lucky man.

Nil Satis Nisi OptimumĀ 
(This post was last modified: 15 Nov 2018 12:30 by Running Man.)
15 Nov 2018 12:30
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(15 Nov 2018 12:30)Running Man Wrote:  It's being arranged as we speak my friend. Perhaps I should pay a visit to good old M&S and treat my lovely wife to some new stockings.
The fact that she had 'previous' made it all the more erotic.
I am indeed a lucky man.
I am so pleased for you RM, you and your good wife certainly know how to keep the spark in your relationship don't you ( and truth be told I'm more than a little envious !)

I'm no expert in these things, but may I be so bold as to suggest a pleasant day in town choosing
your wife's next outfit together, followed by a sumptuous meal with fine wine at an appropriately
grand restaurant?
Then a gentle walk arm in arm back to the plush hotel room you've booked ?

The rest of the evening my friend I'll leave entirely for you to plan !!

There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !
15 Nov 2018 13:50
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Online

Straight
Female

Interesting story RM.

I like the way tights and stockings enhance the look and feel of my legs. To have a hand slowly make it's way towards my inner thigh is extremely tingly.

Whenever I've been out and worn my knee high boots, I always sit on the edge of the bed and ask hubby to unzip them for me. Without fail he slowly unzips them and runs his fingers up and down my legs saying he loves the feel of my tights.

Always sends a tingle upwards!
05 Dec 2018 23:56
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(05 Dec 2018 23:56)Lady L Wrote:  Interesting story RM.

I like the way tights and stockings enhance the look and feel of my legs. To have a hand slowly make it's way towards my inner thigh is extremely tingly.

Whenever I've been out and worn my knee high boots, I always sit on the edge of the bed and ask hubby to unzip them for me. Without fail he slowly unzips them and runs his fingers up and down my legs saying he loves the feel of my tights.

Always sends a tingle upwards!
And that Lady L is an interesting response.
I love seeing Little Wifey in her sexy, well chosen suede boots and I'm always happy to lend a hand taking them off for her.
Truth be known, I prefer her to leave them on during sex but I guess that's a story for the 'Cumming On My Wife's Sexy Suede Boots' thread.

Nil Satis Nisi OptimumĀ 
06 Dec 2018 19:03
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)