Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Our Saturday night meet

mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Our Saturday night meet

Ive been meaning to write this since last weekend-finally here it is!
As arranged we met up with the new couple we have been talking to for a little while.
Having agreed to meet up at a neutral place we drove the 45 miles or so near to the city to the pub where they had booked a table for the 4 of us.
We got there a bit early  having worried about finding the place but neednt have worried-sat nav took us straight there.
We sat in the car park for what seemed like ages wondering if they were going to show.Eventually they did-us having been told to look out for a silver estate car.
Then the moment of meeting face to face with who we hoped would be our new fun partners.
They both looked immaculate-he in jacket and slacks-open neck shirt with a st christopher -quite tall and slim and she in leather jacket,tight red blouse-open to reveal a bit of cleavage,a leather look tight fitting pencil skirt and high heels-and either stockings or holdups.Her blonde hair tied back.
They watched us as we approached them-wifey tripping along in her high boots,short skirt and low cut top-her mac open to reveal all.As for ime it was smart casual open neck shirt etc!
Immediately on greeting each other wifey and i sensed an atmosphere between them-a sort of hostile frostyness!
Was it us?Were they ok with each other meeting us like this-we didnt know!
As we walked into this lovely little oak beamed pub G(as i'll call him) told them we had arrived and we were shown to our table-neatly tucked into an alcove.
Nearly as soon as we sat down Yvonne(not her real name) announced she was just going to the ladies-my wife followed suit and us two guys were left alone.
As soon as we were alone i asked "Is everthing ok Graham?"
"Weve had a fucking row avent we"Over tonite? i asked
"No mate-our daughter's written her motor off and Yvie expects me to stump up for a new one just like that!Ive told her im not doing it and she's got the 'ump-big time!She's a good mum to our kids but she spoils em-know what i mean Mick?
Well the girls returned soon after and food was ordered and still this silence between them making us feel quite uncomfortable.
After a while my wife tentatively asked-"So -weve both been looking forward to tonight-hope you have too?
That seemed to break the icey atmosphere between them and conversation started to flow-slowly at first then becoming more animated and just a little saucy-but all of us trying to keep it down a bit so as not to be overheard!
"You've always had just a guy on his own ave ya?asked Graham
We both said yes. "You like 2's up then Carole?"he asked with a grin-wifey flushed a bit and said she did.
"What about you then mate-your bi arent you?
Yes i said."Its ok mate " said Graham "we're not worried-might make things interesting eh?
The evening passed by nicely and we got along together well-both girls having perhaps more than a little too much to drink!
We had sat and chatted so long that eventualy we realised we were the only ones left and the staff were making little hurry-up noises.
The bill was paid-going 50/50 and we made our way out to a chilly car park.
"well -thanks for a lovely evening " my wife said "erm -what do you think of us -y'know in terms of perhaps a little fun then?"
"We both think you're lovely people-perhaps you'd like to come back to ours?"
It was exactly what we'd been hoping for.Carole smiled and the look was enough."Follow us then"
In the car i could see wifey was excited-nervous-but excited!
We followed them for what seemed like a good 15 miles or so and when we pulled  up in their drive my wife was positively bubbling with excitement-i must confess to having a fair semi-on at that point!
"Come and have a look at this mate" Graham shouted and he led me into a double garage with two pristine Ford Capri's in-"my pride and joy these two" he said-"Yeah he thinks more of them than he does me" smirked Yvonne.
Once inside we took off our coats and were ushered into the lounge with two huge sofas and deep pile carpet.
"Who'd like a drink then?"
We both nodded we would and were promptly given a huge glass of wine before we all sank down into these sofas
"I'll put some music on shall i?What you into you two?" asked Graham
"Oh anything really" i replied-"How about something like a slow quiet one?"
"Something to smooch to"replied Yvonne .
Ok then said Graham-"you fancy a little slow dance Carole?"
Without answering my wife was up on her feet and tottered over to Graham where she was soon enveloped in his arms as they started to kiss passionately.
"Come on " whispered Yvonne lets join them.
We were soon in each others arms and kissing -both of us watching out of the corners of our eye what the other two were doing.
Graham was by this time running his hand up Caroles thigh under her skirt and clutching her arse-pulling her into him where-judging by the look on her face-he had  a fair sized hardon.
Yvonne smiled and looked at me-"there he goes-it'll be panties off soon!"
She drew herself in close to me "Darlin-i think you're getting excited too arent you!With that she slid her hand round to the front of my trousers and unzipped my fly-expertly unravelling my cock from the mix of shirt front and boxers.
"Mmm nice n hard " she whispered as she gripped my throbbing tool before going down on her knees and taking my meat in her mouth and rhymically stroking as she sucked.I backed my self onto the sofa and sank down as Yvonne continued sucking and stroking-i couldnt hold on much longer as soon came-she sensed i was cumming and greedily took what i had to give her!
My wife on the other hand was by now flat on her back on the floor-skirt hiched up round her waist-Graham had foung the pretty red ribbon at the side of her panties and pulled the bow then pulling them aside he lowered his head to begin exploring Caroles wet tingling pussy with his tongue-she pulled her legs up high and wide -groaning as he chewed hard on her clit-god she went wild as he drove deeper and deeper and biting her -making her squeal.
"FUCK ME" Carole squealed "come on FUCK ME"
Graham sank back on his knees as Carole undid his belt and pulled down his trousers and briefs before pulling him back down on her.He inserted 2 fingers into her aching hole making her squirm in delight then licking them before squaring himself up to penetrate her -his cock looked about the sme length as mine but with a more bulbous head.Gently he pushed himself into her as she did her best to pull open her reddened lips-he worked himself in deeper taking hold of Caroles booted ankles and pushing her legs higher and wider-she was in full flow with filthy encouragement as he increased speed and force -makng her yelp with each hard deliberate stroke.She had managed to undo his shirt and pulled it down into the small of his back-using it to pull him into her-her legs wrapped tightly round him.He pulled up her top and soon had both her ample breasts rocking with his deep rhymic strokes s he bit and chewed at her bullet hard nipples.
Yvonne and i lay there in each others arms watching as my frenzied wife got worked up near to exploding-then -her body shook as she let out a long low moan-as a mind shattering orgasm hit her leaving her a quivering wreck as Graham thudded hard into her letting out a gasp as he shot his load deep inside Carole-they both kissed hard before he slid to one side of her and they lay there kissing and giggling.
Yvonne was not to be outdone -standing before me she removed her blouse and unzipped her skirt-stepping out of it to reveal a pair of shapely legs wrapped in lace topped hold-ups.She  seemed to tower above me as she unclipped her bra to release her large almost pendulous breasts-her nipples stuck out -she was obviously quite aroused.
Red nailed fingertips then delicately pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them before advancing closer-leaning over she whispered "Lets give them a little show shall we hun?"
Just then Graham piped up "you ever used V then Mick?Before i could reply he'd sauntered across the lounge and came back with a couple of the little blue pills-"There you go mate-one each!".
I swallwed it down with a sip of red and it wasnt long before my cock was rock solid and really throbbing.
Yvonne pulled a stool across the carpet and i immediately knew what she wanted-this woman wanted to ride me on top.
I shifted my arse onto the stool-leaving my back and head on the sofa.Yvonne  straddled me then lowered herself down onto my pulsing cock-she was going all out to show off to hubby and Carole!Easing herself bit by bit she  soon had the full length of me inside her-gasping and at one point biting her lip as i thrust upwards purposefully to make her squeal.
Soon she was almost driven insane as we both worked together to achieve climax.
The little blue pill was doing its job and i rammed her hard with what was by now a solid lump of meat-almost painful everytime i drove it deep as she pushed hard down.She was near to cumming-our fingers entwined as she gripped my hands hard.
I looked across to Carole and Graham.My wife was by now on her knees with her head on the sofa with Graham fucking her hard from behind-both arms reaching forward as his hands clutched her boobs tightly-pulling himself into her with brutal force-as she let out little squeals of pain and pleasure.
Together we rode these girls for what seemed like ages before Yvonne climaxed-her breasts and face flushed as she thudded down deep on me -shivering as she came-her eyes looked wild-almost dangerous!
Graham slapped Caroles reddened arse as she screamed she was cumming-"Take it "he whispered as he shot his cream deep into her for a second time-then leaning forwrd so they could exchange passionate kisses-biting each other lips -their tongues exploring each others mouths.
Yvonne and i moved so she lay on the sofa with legs wide-i got to work licking our combined juices from her red tingling hole -making her wriggle as i chewed her clit-she gripped my head firmly as i worked away lapping up sweet sexy nectar as it oozed from her!
Shortly after we all collapsed exhausted on the sofas.
Graham was craddling Carole in his arms and they lay watching as Yvonne and i rearranged ourselves-she drapped herself across me-legs apart-fingering her sodden cunt and sucking her fingers-loving the taste.
"I'll make us a coffee" Graham announced-"bloody hell its nearly 4am" he added-"We been busy havent we Mick-god your mrs loves a cuntfull dont she!".
Carole laughed at this and i had to agree that she certainly did indeed love having her pussy stuffed full of cock!
We then spent a while enjoying some sexy chat and commenting on each other performance.
Carole looked content-sleepy-but satisfied-legs apart and gently rubbing her swollen slightly sore hole.
This turned me on immensely and it wasnt long before Graham saw my erection-i made no attempt to hide it.Yvonne wrapped her elegant fingers around my now pulsing tool-"comeon Carole lets see you ride your hubby"
My darling wife dutifully left Grahams side and sat on my lap before positioning herself over my cock and lowering herself down -taking my length and letting out a little whimper as she did so
I could feel Grahams cum as i eased into my wifes now well worked hole-we began a gentle rythmic   motion as i pushed up into her-she rose and fell to meet me -she was so so tired by this point but wasnt going to dissapoint  me or our new playmates.
Graham was soon standing up close in front of us-he was hard again and stroking his cock-we stopped momentarily as Carole took his tool as deep as she could -sucking and working her tongue up his pulsing shaft.
We carried on like this until Graham gasped as he emptied what he had to give into Caroles open mouth.
Yvonne was by now sitting next to us running her hands round Caroles curves-"Oh-you are such a sweetheart arent you honey-so willing- our friend Paul would like you i bet!"-and she gently caressed Caroles breasts slightly pulling at her nipples as she did so.My darling wifes eyes were closed and it was obvious that she was enjoying all the attention.
She was soon cumming and whimpering with complete satisfaction and exhaustion.Pulling away from me she turned round and promptly took my cock in her mouth to finish me off-dribbling cum .Yvonne running her hand down between Caroles legs and gave her pussy lips a gentle rub before licking her fingers.
It was well gone 5am by now-we were all completely exhausted and very much in need of some sleep!
After being shown where the shower was i collected our bag from the car and Yvonne guided us to our bedroom and a gorgeously comfy double bed-then -still naked apart from her holdups-joined Graham in their bedroom.
The two of us showered and dried each other before collapsing in a heap -pulling the duvet over us before a deep sleep enveloped us.
Three hours flew by and we were awoken by the sounds of someone busy in the kitchen and the smell of frying bacon.
A gentle tap at the door and Graham stood there in his robe holding a tray with tea and sandwiches"I thought you might want a bit of sustenance -we had a busy night didnt we fella".He made his way round to Caroles side of the bed and the two of them kissed and cuddled before Graham said "We'd really like to see you two again-if you'd like to that is"
We didnt need asking again having both agreed that we were eager to meet again-soon if possible for another filthy session.
Yvonne joined us and Graham told her that we were up for another night at some point in the not too distant future.
She beamed -"perhaps Carole and i can get to know each other a little better then-what d'ya think my love?"
Carole smiled "yeah perhaps we can"
Having got dressed we made our way out to the car -and after a while spent hugging and kissing-Graham and Carole exchanging a long lingering kiss-we eventually got on the road for home.
Within an hour or so we'd got back and after a quick check round the place we both made our way upstairs to bed for a bit more shut-eye.Carole was soon sound asleep again.I lay there looking at her and marvelling how so very lucky i am to have her in my life-sharing some fantastic times together!
Carole-i expect you'll read this now complete account of last Saturday night with Graham and Yvie-I love you hun and all that you are and do!xx
Your Mikki xx
04 Nov 2018 11:45
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

RE: Our Saturday night meet

My God mikki, all I can say is Wow !
What a beautiful account of your first meet with your new friends, and wonderfully recounted as well !
You had said earlier that you were so nervous regarding your first meet, I'm so
glad you both enjoyed your first evening together so much!
Such a stimulating story, I need to read it again to fully digest it all !
Looking forward to hearing all about the next exciting meeting !

Thank you so much for sharing with us - give Carole a kiss from me for being such
a sexy lady !!

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
04 Nov 2018 13:06
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

That's is good fun. Loved it.

Please read my BIO.
04 Nov 2018 20:48
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

Well Mikki that was fantastic. You are very lucky to have a wife like Carole. But then again she is very lucky to have a hubby like you.

What a wonderful time you both must have had.

Next time is there a possibility that you could go with the guy while Carole goes with the lady?
(This post was last modified: 05 Nov 2018 01:00 by Iamsomoney.)
05 Nov 2018 01:00
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

(05 Nov 2018 01:00)Iamsomoney Wrote:  Well Mikki that was fantastic. You are very lucky to have a wife like Carole. But then again she is very lucky to have a hubby like you.

Next time is there a possibility that you could go with the guy while Carole goes with the lady?
I think theres a good chance that Carole will go with Yvonne-she's thinking about it anyway.
Dont think it will be quite yet that anything happens between myself and Graham-although he did admit to being very bi-curious.
We'll see what happens next time when they come to us!

Voshi-im pleased you liked my account-oh yes it was good fun!
06 Nov 2018 03:06
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(06 Nov 2018 03:06)mikki Wrote:  
(05 Nov 2018 01:00)Iamsomoney Wrote:  Well Mikki that was fantastic. You are very lucky to have a wife like Carole. But then again she is very lucky to have a hubby like you.

I think theres a good chance that Carole will go with Yvonne-she's thinking about it anyway.
Dont think it will be quite yet that anything happens between myself and Graham-although he did admit to being very bi-curious.
We'll see what happens next time when they come to us!

Voshi-im pleased you liked my account-oh yes it was good fun!
Well I'm sure your next meeting is sure to surpass all your expectations mikki !

Have lots of fun, and if you can please let us all know how you get on !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
06 Nov 2018 07:15
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

All the best stories end with

"TO BE CONTINUED"

I hope this is one of them.

Please read my BIO.
(This post was last modified: 06 Nov 2018 20:39 by Voshigirl.)
06 Nov 2018 20:39
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

(06 Nov 2018 20:39)Voshigirl Wrote:  All the best stories end with

"TO BE CONTINUED"

I hope this is one of them.
Voshi-we will hopefully be seeing our new friends in a week or so-when they are due to come here.
Should be in for a good night-they're welcome to stay longer if they wish!
We are expecting to be exhausted when they leave!
09 Nov 2018 08:42
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

Sounds like all your Christmas presents are coming early this year mikki !
I'm 100% certain you'll have another fabulous time, and if you are quiet on the forum for a few days afterwards, I'm sure we'll all understand the reason why!
And I do hope you'll feel able to recount the details to us, it will be a brilliant read if your first post was anything to go by !!

09 Nov 2018 11:05
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Yuri-all our swinging wishlist boxes have been ticked by this couple-they've been into the scene for a little while longer than us.
Carole is still considering Yvonnes suggestion that they should perhaps "get to know each other better"-she admits to feeling quite turned-on at the thought but hasnt got the girl on girl experience that Yvie clearly has!
09 Nov 2018 15:14
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)