Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

New Fun Partners-hopefully?

mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

New Fun Partners-hopefully?

Well after saying goodbye to a lovely guy who we'd been seeing and enjoying some fantastic sexy times with,we had been looking out for someone else to share our bed with.
We have been speaking to a couple in their late forties who seem like they might be as keen as we are to share our bed.
This will be a change for us as we've usually only looked for other guys-but wifey is ok with another girl joining us this time.
The new couple in question both say they'd like to swap partners and say they enjoy watching each other having sex with other people!
So after numerous texts and phone calls we're meeting up in a neutral location to see how we get on face to face-i think theres already a connection forming here so all being well we'll have new playmates soon!
22 Oct 2018 07:44
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

RE: New Fun Partners-hopefully?

Nice one mikki.
What a wonderfully sexy post to start the day with!
I think your playmates are in for a proper treat my friend. Of course I wouldn't expect you to share any details of what you get up to....much!
Thanks for sharing with us.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
22 Oct 2018 08:04
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(22 Oct 2018 07:44)mikki Wrote:  Well after saying goodbye to a lovely guy who we'd been seeing and enjoying some fantastic sexy times with,we had been looking out for someone else to share our bed with.
We have been speaking to a couple in their late forties who seem like they might be as keen as we are to share our bed.
This will be a change for us as we've usually only looked for other guys-but wifey is ok with another girl joining us this time.
The new couple in question both say they'd like to swap partners and say they enjoy watching each other having sex with other people!
So after numerous texts and phone calls we're meeting up in a neutral location to see how we get on face to face-i think theres already a connection forming here so all being well we'll have new playmates soon!
Hi mikki,
It's such a big wrench saying goodbye to someone special, I've just lost a connection with
a person who was dear to me, so I kinda know how you must have felt.
That's why it's so heartening to hear that you've found another couple with the same interests 
as you two,and I do hope your meeting goes well and fun times commence again soon !

And can I just agree with RM that yours was a lovely sexy post to read first thing today, and 
thank you so much for sharing your future plans with us all !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
22 Oct 2018 09:49
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Good luck with meet up, I hope it works out for you

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
22 Oct 2018 18:14
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

(22 Oct 2018 08:04)Running Man Wrote:  Nice one mikki.
I think your playmates are in for a proper treat my friend. Of course I wouldn't expect you to share any details of what you get up to....much!

(22 Oct 2018 09:49)yurigagarin Wrote:  
(22 Oct 2018 07:44)mikki Wrote:  Well after saying goodbye to a lovely guy who we'd been seeing and enjoying some fantastic sexy times with,we had been looking out for someone else to share our bed with.
Hi mikki,
It's such a big wrench saying goodbye to someone special, I've just lost a connection with
That's why it's so heartening to hear that you've found another couple with the same interests 
as you two,and I do hope your meeting goes well and fun times commence again soon !

And can I just agree with RM that yours was a lovely sexy post to read first thing today, and 

(22 Oct 2018 18:14)Diamond123 Wrote:  Good luck with meet up, I hope it works out for you
Thankyou Diamond-we are both feeling very optimistic about this one!
They're both a couple of cheeky east london types who like to tell it like it is so hopefully we'll be in for some juicey conversation to get things going!
24 Oct 2018 08:17
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(24 Oct 2018 08:17)mikki Wrote:  
(22 Oct 2018 08:04)Running Man Wrote:  Nice one mikki.

(22 Oct 2018 09:49)yurigagarin Wrote:  
Hi mikki,

(22 Oct 2018 18:14)Diamond123 Wrote:  Good luck with meet up, I hope it works out for you
Thankyou Diamond-we are both feeling very optimistic about this one!
They're both a couple of cheeky east london types who like to tell it like it is so hopefully we'll be in for some juicey conversation to get things going!
You never know - you might be tempted to share a few non too specific details with your 
forum friends too !
I hope so !!

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
24 Oct 2018 08:42
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Pretty sure you'd get a lot of positive comments if you did

24 Oct 2018 14:33
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Sounds great mikki.

Please read my BIO.
24 Oct 2018 20:27
Find Posts Reply
mikki Offline
Always Horny!

Bisexual
Male

Just a bit less than 24 hours to go until we meet our potential new playmates-feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas!
26 Oct 2018 20:09
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Exciting times mikki. Fingers crossed it all works out

26 Oct 2018 21:12
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)