Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

not so private

cheshirecat Offline

Bicurious
Male

not so private

Mrs CC and I recently spent a couple of nights at one of our favourite hotels, Situated on the fylde coast. On the Sunday morning we made our way to the spa. There were a couple of people in there. My wife went to the pool, and I spent an hour in the gym. A while later we both went into the hot tub. There were were still several people in the pool, which was close to the tub, but we were alone in there. I pulled T's bikini bottoms to the side and gently played with her clit, and then proceeded to finger her to orgasm. My dick was rock hard, and I was dying for her to get it out and wank me off, but being the considerate, pillars of society that we are haha, and not wanting other users of the tub to have to contend with my conjealed semen, I took a rain check ( it was dealt with soon after). So anyway, I was wondering where everyone else had participated in risqué public masturbation. I really want to spill the beans on which hotel we were in, but not sure if I should do. Encourage me people , encourage me.
17 Oct 2018 19:58
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

RE: not so private

(17 Oct 2018 19:58)cheshirecat Wrote:  Mrs CC and I recently spent a couple of nights at one of our favourite hotels,  Situated on the fylde coast. On the Sunday morning we made our way to the spa. There were a couple of people in there. My wife went to the pool, and I spent an hour in the gym.  A while later we both went into the hot tub. There were were still several people in the pool, which was close to the tub, but we were alone in there. I pulled T's bikini bottoms to the side and gently played with her clit, and then proceeded to finger her to orgasm. My dick was rock hard, and I was dying for her to get it out and wank me off, but being the considerate, pillars of society that we are haha, and not wanting other users of the tub to have to contend with my conjealed semen, I took a rain check ( it was dealt with soon after). So anyway, I was wondering where everyone else had participated in risqué public masturbation. I really want to spill the beans on which hotel we were in, but not sure if I should do. Encourage me people , encourage me.

Oh please spill the beans on the hotel you stayed at and when you're going back, cos it's
ages since we had a sexy UKSF forum outing 
I'd best provisionally book a 55 seater coach I reckon!

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
17 Oct 2018 20:17
Find Posts Reply
cheshirecat Offline

Bicurious
Male

(17 Oct 2018 20:17)yurigagarin Wrote:  
(17 Oct 2018 19:58)cheshirecat Wrote:  Mrs CC and I recently spent a couple of nights at one of our favourite hotels,  Situated on the fylde coast. On the Sunday morning we made our way to the spa. There were a couple of people in there. My wife went to the pool, and I spent an hour in the gym.  A while later we both went into the hot tub. There were were still several people in the pool, which was close to the tub, but we were alone in there. I pulled T's bikini bottoms to the side and gently played with her clit, and then proceeded to finger her to orgasm. My dick was rock hard, and I was dying for her to get it out and wank me off, but being the considerate, pillars of society that we are haha, and not wanting other users of the tub to have to contend with my conjealed semen, I took a rain check ( it was dealt with soon after). So anyway, I was wondering where everyone else had participated in risqué public masturbation. I really want to spill the beans on which hotel we were in, but not sure if I should do. Encourage me people , encourage me.

Oh please spill the beans on the hotel you stayed at and when you're going back, cos it's

Well it's good to know we can still generate enough interest to warrant a coach, I feared the hire of a smart car . Thanks yuri
17 Oct 2018 20:36
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

(17 Oct 2018 20:36)cheshirecat Wrote:  
(17 Oct 2018 19:58)cheshirecat Wrote:  Mrs CC and I recently spent ...

Well it's good to know we can still generate enough interest to warrant a coach, I feared the hire of a smart car . Thanks yuri
I'll take a place on the bus and so will Mrs H. I imagine the jerking off might even start on the way.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
18 Oct 2018 05:29
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(18 Oct 2018 05:29)Hovis Wrote:  
(17 Oct 2018 20:36)cheshirecat Wrote:  
(17 Oct 2018 19:58)cheshirecat Wrote:  Mrs CC and I recently spent ...

I'll take a place on the bus and so will Mrs H.  I imagine the jerking off might even start on the way.
That's great Hovis, two seats booked for you. Any more interested in going ?
I know it's a bit cheeky of me, but knowing of her culinary skills, would it be possible if
Mrs Hovis could "knock up" some sandwiches for the trip ?

I've managed to source a coach hire firm to supply the coach, and I hope there's no 
objections, but in the interests of economy I thought a slightly older coach might be 
more suitable for our needs.

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
18 Oct 2018 05:57
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Baggsy the back seat

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
18 Oct 2018 06:52
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(18 Oct 2018 06:52)Diamond123 Wrote:  Baggsy the back seat
Do you need a seat for your pussy Diamond ?

18 Oct 2018 07:20
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Two threads have collided! Take evasive action! Don't cross the streams!

18 Oct 2018 09:13
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(18 Oct 2018 09:13)Diamond123 Wrote:  Two threads have collided! Take evasive action! Don't cross the streams!

Loving the Ghostbusters reference !

Sorry for meandering around the forum Diamond !

18 Oct 2018 09:40
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Meander away

In a previous job we used to spend lunchtimes playing pool in a local pub that had a video jukebox on loop. One of the songs was Westlife's cover of ABBA's I Have A Dream. When they got to the line saying "I crossed the stream" I'd always call out "Don't cross the streams!"

18 Oct 2018 09:50
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)