Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Suffering guilt from your secret UKSF Life Question 

yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

Suffering guilt from your secret UKSF Life

It's coming up to almost a year now since I had the good fortune to join UKSF ( I know it seems longer I hear you lot groan !), and I've been looking back and taking stock of my time on here.

It's sometimes been a bumpy ride due mainly to me being an idiot with people on here, but I've met and made some wonderful friends, had some lovely open conversations with people in the chat room and privately and I guess that because it's fairly anonymous it allows me to express and talk about things things, not just sexual, that I wouldn't normally talk about in everyday life.

I've begun to wonder whether its healthy to allow others into my innermost thoughts when I don't talk to my wife about such things? Am I opening up to "strangers" in a way that I should do so, to my wife?

I know the obvious answer would be to talk more to my wife and to be honest about my desires and kinks, but lets be honest, that's not an easy thing for most people to do because we are British so we like to keep any kinky naughty thoughts in a secret box within a locked cupboard in a boarded up room at the back of our minds!

I've been married 42 years and adore my wife, but she is not particularly open minded, sexually active or interested in UKSF at all, whereas UKSF has given me an outlet to realise I'm not a pervert for still having sexual desires at 67 years of age.  But I do wonder, has anyone else experienced feelings of guilt from having a secret life on UKSF? 
If so, I'd love to know how do you deal with it?
Thank you
Yuri

"There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !"
13 Sep 2018 09:17
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Online
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

RE: Suffering guilt from your secret UKSF Life

I'm in a similar boat to you Yuri but I don't feel guilty. I've tried to keep stuff Mrs D doesn't like to myself but it's really not good for my metal health.

So I'm happy to choose the lesser of two evils and keep this a secret but be free to express myself. And it has a positive effect on my relationship with Mrs D too

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
13 Sep 2018 09:29
Find Posts Reply
Maurice Offline

Bisexual
Male

I agree. I have felt so much more relaxed since joining here (and fetlife) It's been like a release valve, opening up to people I've never met, and has probably done me the world of good.
I don't have a wife (or other partner) so I speak not from experience, but from an opinion. This forum is very much like counselling, and is not necessarily to be shared with a partner. though I believe if it feels right to do so, then it is. If not, Don't.
13 Sep 2018 10:15
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

I'd just like to add that my wife is aware of my participation on UKSF .
She actually caught me browsing on line, and I came clean and told her all about it,
but to be honest she has not shown any interest or desire to get involved herself.
I even went as far as getting one of my female forum friends to chat with her 
online, but even she couldn't spark my wife's interest in the forum Sad

It is a shame because I'd like to think chatting with the sexy people on here would 
perhaps kick start her sexual libido, and make me a very happy Yuri !!
 Big Grin

"There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !"
13 Sep 2018 10:33
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Online
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I think it actually would. Much like it helped another well known forum member to start enjoying herself Smile

13 Sep 2018 12:20
Find Posts Reply
whitley_stu Offline

Straight
Male

(13 Sep 2018 09:17)yurigagarin Wrote:  It's coming up to almost a year now since I had the good fortune to join UKSF ( I know it seems longer I hear you lot groan !), and I've been looking back and taking stock of my time on here.

It's sometimes been a bumpy ride due mainly to me being an idiot with people on here, but I've met and made some wonderful friends, had some lovely open conversations with people in the chat room and privately and I guess that because it's fairly anonymous it allows me to express and talk about things things, not just sexual, that I wouldn't normally talk about in everyday life.

I've begun to wonder whether its healthy to allow others into my innermost thoughts when I don't talk to my wife about such things? Am I opening up to "strangers" in a way that I should do so, to my wife?

I know the obvious answer would be to talk more to my wife and to be honest about my desires and kinks, but lets be honest, that's not an easy thing for most people to do because we are British so we like to keep any kinky naughty thoughts in a secret box within a locked cupboard in a boarded up room at the back of our minds!

I've been married 42 years and adore my wife, but she is not particularly open minded, sexually active or interested in UKSF at all, whereas UKSF has given me an outlet to realise I'm not a pervert for still having sexual desires at 67 years of age.  But I do wonder, has anyone else experienced feelings of guilt from having a secret life on UKSF? 
If so, I'd love to know how do you deal with it?
Thank you
Yuri
Ha.. i don't deal with it.... just keep it secret. i'm not on often these days and it's basically because I feel a tad guilty. My wife has a condition that makes doing anything physical painful.. so our sex life is sporadic at best!. Coming on here is the nearest i get to cheating... and at least it's 'safe' sex!

I'm always ready to chat!
13 Sep 2018 13:55
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Sorry Yuri. I have no guilty feelings now, but in the first months I was here I did. I got caught here too. For me it turned out very different.

Getting naughtier by the day
13 Sep 2018 15:33
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Online
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

That's exactly it Stu... You can let off some steam without actually cheating and that's hot to be good, as has working out that frustration

13 Sep 2018 15:51
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

Obviously KD knows I'm on here (and he's welcome to see anything I've been up to, which really isn't much at all) so I can't speak from experience. He doesn't use the forum any more though.
I guess just because the type of relationship we have I couldn't imagine hiding much from him, although I've maybe had the odd chat in the past that's gone a bit further than he'd probably be happy with although I don't get involved in that any more anyway.

Heart
13 Sep 2018 15:58
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Little Wifey knows that I'm on the forum and that in itself is a turn on for me.
She knows that I chat to men and women regularly but she rarely asks to see what I've been up to.
If I'm feeling particularly naughty then I may drop her the occasional suggestive text about my conversations on here, which often encourages her to ask for a little more detail.
So no guilt for me because I'm on here with Little Wifey's approval.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
13 Sep 2018 16:37
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)