• 0 Votes - 0 Average

Sexy accents Question 

Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Sexy accents

Are there accents you find sexy? I'm quite partial to the Welsh accent myself

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
01 Jul 2018 06:47
Find Posts Reply
Eric90 Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Sexy accents

Scottish accent does it me.
01 Jul 2018 07:21
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I think that's true for a lot if people Eric

01 Jul 2018 07:39
Find Posts Reply
Eric90 Offline

Straight
Male

Yes Diamond. I am married to a glaswegian lass and love going back to Glasgow. Recently we went back and were travelling on the train, In front of us was this most beautiful, petite oriental girl and as soon as she spoke with a broad glaswegian accent that just did it for me!
(This post was last modified: 01 Jul 2018 08:03 by Eric90.)
01 Jul 2018 07:57
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

You've hit on something related there. I love it when a woman has an accent totally at odds with her appearance. No idea why

01 Jul 2018 08:02
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

Ooh I've got a Glaswegian accent.

I really like a Scottish accent myself but there's something about cockney accent that does funny things to me.

Heart
01 Jul 2018 08:05
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

I'm another one who likes the Scottish accent, due to having a major crush on Marti Pellow from Wet Wet Wet in my younger days. (I'll bet KDS is related to him! Lol)

I'm also quite partial to a Geordie accent. When I first starting seeing my hubby, I'd causally mentioned to him that I liked the Geordie accent of one of our new bosses. (We worked for the same company) Anyway, I came home to an answer message on my phone, pre mobile days, from him asking me out in a strong Geordie accent. The entire evening he never slipped back into his usual voice and had me smiling and laughing. How could a girl not fall in love?
01 Jul 2018 09:01
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I like the Scots and northern England. I've still got strong hints of Worzel and hubby is somewhere between Tom Jones and Rob Brydon, which gets stronger the more animated he gets, it was that that drew me to him.

Please read my BIO.
01 Jul 2018 10:50
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(01 Jul 2018 09:01)Lady L Wrote:  I'm another one who likes the Scottish accent, due to having a major crush on Marti Pellow from Wet Wet Wet in my younger days. (I'll bet KDS is related to him! Lo
I'm also quite partial to a Geordie accent. When I first starting seeing my hubby, I'd causally mentioned to him that I liked the Geordie accent of one of our new bosses. (We worked for the same company) Anyway, I came home to an answer message on my phone, pre mobile days, from him asking me out in a strong Geordie accent. The entire evening he never slipped back into his usual voice and had me smiling and laughing. How could a girl not fall in love?

I've just had an awfully naughty thought about totally refined Lady enjoying a threesome
with a youthful Sting and James McAvoy !!

And I would love to have a meaningful chat with Cheryl Cole between the sheets !

Very strange that no one has mentioned the dull, guttural, nasal, brummie accent yet.

We're all sexy "Peaky Blinders"  down here !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
01 Jul 2018 10:57
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I dont have a problem with brummy Yuri. I don't think I have an accent that's a real turn off, though South African is probably at the bottom of the pile

01 Jul 2018 11:23
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)