Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Looking for individuals from London practicing BDSM willing to give short interview

Dita Offline

Straight
Female

Looking for individuals from London practicing BDSM willing to give short interview

I'm looking for individuals based in London practicing S&M who would be willing to give me a short video interview about their lives. Neither your name nor face need to be revealed if you don't wish to and we'd absolutely protect your privacy. 

I'm making a fictional short film 'Ex' about S&M and how it effects lives of people. It'd like to present this theme in more 'every day' form with characters, that are likable and human. I'm very much interested in theme of fetishism and people around it and I'd like to change the way film directors tend to approach this subject. 

I'd be using the interviews as material alongside the film as well as for short fund raising video. The 'Ex' movie is completely self-funded so we will need to raise finances thought crowd funding sources. 

Please message me if you are from London area and we'd like to help me with my project and had an hour to stare to record an interview with you

Many thanks

Dita
16 Sep 2013 23:00
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)