Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Pagans

Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Pagans

Tonight is our monthly swinging event. To celebrate spring we are going to have "pagan/wicca'" ceremony. We have all made white shifts to wear and we are having a bonfire. Some music, BBQ, dancing, and one of us girls will be selected for sacrificing, on an altar to mother earth.

I hope the weather holds.

Please read my BIO.
18 May 2018 10:19
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

RE: Pagans

And I'll be sat watching telly

Have a good evening and enjoy

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
18 May 2018 11:50
Find Posts Reply
P1nkPerversion Offline

Bicurious
Male

Is this the time to declare that I am, in fact, a High Priest from the ancient celtic clan of 'Vosharian Adoration' and should therefore be present at all such ceremonies?
pp.
18 May 2018 15:29
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

(18 May 2018 15:29)P1nkPerversion Wrote:  Is this the time to declare that I am, in fact, a High Priest from the ancient celtic clan of 'Vosharian Adoration' and should therefore be present at all such ceremonies?
pp.
Amazing how popular the Voshaian cult has become in the last year

But I think you'll find I'M the high priest

(This post was last modified: 18 May 2018 16:20 by Diamond123.)
18 May 2018 16:20
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

It's only right that I tell you how we got on.

We arrived at a little after 6:30pm to be met by Michelle at the door. She was already in her white shift and a garland of leafs and flowers in her hair. She said a could change in the lounge and go up to the orchard as soon as we were ready. She then went back to preparing the food in the kitchen.

We changed and folded our clothes up neatly, following the example set by the three other stacks already there. As we left we heard the doorbell but we continued on up to through the garden.

As we arrived Steve was tending th BBQ and Tara was adding sticks to a fire in the centre of the lawn. Directly opposite at the six o'clock position (if bbq is 12) there was a trestle table , behind which we a pentacle made from sticks. Steve offered us some wine and we say on some of the garden chairs.

To be continued...

Please read my BIO.
21 May 2018 07:47
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

I hope Steve cooked everything thoroughly on that BBQ nobody wants limp and unappetizing sausages that should have been worked longer

21 May 2018 17:46
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(21 May 2018 07:47)Voshigirl Wrote:  It's only right that I tell you how we got on.

We arrived at a little after 6:30pm to be met by Michelle at the door.  She was already in her white shift and a garland of leafs and flowers in her hair.  She said a could change in the lounge and go up to the orchard as soon as we were ready.  She then went back to preparing the food in the kitchen.

We changed and folded our clothes up neatly, following the example set by the three other stacks already there.  As we left we heard the doorbell but we continued on up to through the garden.  

As we arrived Steve was tending th BBQ and Tara was adding sticks to a fire in the centre of the lawn.  Directly opposite at the six o'clock position (if bbq is 12) there was a trestle table , behind which we a pentacle made from sticks.  Steve offered us some wine and we say on some of the garden chairs.

To be continued...
Oooh was it White Zinfandel Voshster?
I hope so!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
21 May 2018 18:14
Find Posts Reply
funmessy Offline

Straight
Male

(21 May 2018 17:46)Diamond123 Wrote:  I hope Steve cooked everything thoroughly on that BBQ nobody wants limp and unappetizing sausages that should have been worked longer

I am all about working my sausage!
21 May 2018 18:48
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Well I should hope you are

21 May 2018 18:49
Find Posts Reply
funmessy Offline

Straight
Male

(21 May 2018 18:48)funmessy Wrote:  
(21 May 2018 17:46)Diamond123 Wrote:  I hope Steve cooked everything thoroughly on that BBQ nobody wants limp and unappetizing sausages that should have been worked longer

I am all about working my sausage!

I am nothing if not predictable!
21 May 2018 18:51
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)