Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Gallery Comments

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Gallery Comments

I've often mentioned how arousing some of the pics and threads are on here, not to mention the private messaging system!
But do any of you here also find the comments made on the galleries to be incredibly arousing too? 
I'm not just referring to your own gallery but also those of other users. 
It's great, of course, to see naughty comments in your own gallery but I find it equally arousing when I find a great pic and read all of the responses beneath  it.
I'm taking a wild guess here by suggesting there may be one or two others who feel the same.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 28 Mar 2018 12:17 by Running Man.)
28 Mar 2018 12:16
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Gallery Comments

Yes, 100% agree RM
28 Mar 2018 14:23
Find Posts Reply
Eric90 Offline

Straight
Male

(28 Mar 2018 12:16)Running Man Wrote:  I've often mentioned how arousing some of the pics and threads are on here, not to mention the private messaging system!
But do any of you here also find the comments made on the galleries to be incredibly arousing too? 
It's great, of course, to see naughty comments in your own gallery but I find it equally arousing when I find a great pic and read all of the responses beneath  it.
I'm taking a wild guess here by suggesting there may be one or two others who feel the same.
Totally agree RM, I am partial to finding some of the comments nearly arousing as some of the pics. Love to leave a suggestive / naughty comment as and when the mood takes.....Big Grin
28 Mar 2018 20:45
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(28 Mar 2018 20:45)Eric90 Wrote:  
(28 Mar 2018 12:16)Running Man Wrote:  I've often mentioned how arousing some of the pics and threads are on here, not to mention the private messaging system!
Totally agree RM, I am partial to finding some of the comments nearly arousing as some of the pics. Love to leave a suggestive / naughty comment as and when the mood takes.....Big Grin
And thank goodness that you do Eric! F6C and I are definitely with you there my friend!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
28 Mar 2018 20:48
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

I love the comments, and if you have looked and liked, then a comment should be easy.

Also find our sister site at http://www.uksf2.co.uk
29 Mar 2018 05:29
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(29 Mar 2018 05:29)Hovis Wrote:  I love the comments, and if you have looked and liked, then a comment should be easy.
Definitely Hovis.
It's great to see somebody 'loving' a pic but a well worded commeng is infinitely better.
And there's a lot to love in the galleries on here!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
29 Mar 2018 06:11
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(29 Mar 2018 06:11)Running Man Wrote:  
(29 Mar 2018 05:29)Hovis Wrote:  I love the comments, and if you have looked and liked, then a comment should be easy.
Definitely Hovis.
It's great to see somebody 'loving' a pic but a well worded commeng is infinitely better.
And there's a lot to love in the galleries on here!

I think that if people are kind enough to post their pics for us to enjoy, the very least we can do 
is thank them with a suitable comment or two !

We are blessed with lots of beautiful ladies on this forum, and in my case I personally derive a great deal of pleasure from viewing and commenting on the wonderful images that they post on here.
Long may it continue !

'There are no strangers on this forum, just sexy friends you have yet to chat with '
29 Mar 2018 09:28
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Commenting is the best way to show appreciation for the images so if you want to show howuch you appreciate then comment

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
29 Mar 2018 13:09
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

I don't really post pics to get comments, but I do appreciate the ones I have got.

I much prefer oggling, err I mean viewing, the pics of other members.
29 Mar 2018 15:17
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(29 Mar 2018 15:17)Lady L Wrote:  I much prefer oggling, err I mean viewing, the pics of other members.
Members as in people who are part of a society or organisation, or members as in male appendages?
Or both??

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
29 Mar 2018 19:42
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)