Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Exchanging XXX Pics

Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Exchanging XXX Pics

I must confess to being extremely aroused at the thought of exchanging naughty pics of myself with like minded people on here and have enjoyed this with several forum users. 
I never used to feel so open about this so I guess the very naughty nature of this forum has brought out this exhibitionist side of me. 
I've sent xxx pics to my wife many times before joining UKSF, which always gave me a 'buzz', but there's something extra naughty about swapping pics on here I think.
Just a random thought for Friday morning my friends.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
(This post was last modified: 23 Mar 2018 07:18 by Running Man.)
23 Mar 2018 07:18
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Exchanging XXX Pics

I agree, Kik and other such like apps have made it very easy and accessible for anyone inclined.
23 Mar 2018 08:27
Find Posts Reply
Maurice Offline

Bisexual
Male

Well there's a thought, and this runs rather nicely alongside another thread about what is exotic, and just as that thread raised questions for me, so does this one.

How would/do you feel as a straight male if you found gay males were masturbating to images you had released? I call myself Bi, so it's pretty obvious that I would be aroused by either. How would you feel about that?

As you are straight I would take it you wouldn't want pics of me, so for you to give me access to yours would be "one way" traffic How would you feel about that? Would you be in any way aroused by just supplying?

I've used me as an example but as I'm a fat old git, and you have shown no signs of masochism, please imagine I've got the body of Bradd Pitt (I imagine that often.). How would you use pics of me? perhaps to show Mrs RM, then again, perhaps not!

oooh, I've got a bit hot typing this.... NURSE, another cold shower please. :-)
(This post was last modified: 23 Mar 2018 08:43 by Maurice.)
23 Mar 2018 08:41
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Great post Maurice!
You also raise some very interesting points my friend.
Watch this space!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
23 Mar 2018 09:38
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Online
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

It's a good point Maurice and one I think about before commenting on pics posted (here and elsewhere) by men who describe themselves as straight. Unless I know they wouldn't take offence at another man making favorable comments I probably wouldn't just in case it does offend them. After all presumably they have posted them for women to look at and comment on

As for my pics, I don't mind at all as long as they are enjoyed. And when I've been in cam I prefer to use gay sites just because you tend to get better interaction

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
23 Mar 2018 10:37
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Me too Diamond.
I've put pics in my gallery knowing full well that men and women will have access to them.
So whoever, of whatever sex, enjoys my pics is perfectly fine with me as I will admit to being bi-curious and rather naughty.
So enjoy my pics with a clear conscience Maurice and feel free to 'love' a pic or two if you feel moved to do so.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
23 Mar 2018 12:14
Find Posts Reply
Wolfman Offline
Lovable old wolfie!

Straight
Male

I'm more of a bashful sort, my pics are rather tame to be honest, not much to write home about lol
23 Mar 2018 23:16
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Online
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

That's nothing to worry about Wolfie. After all this isn't primarily a picture sharing site so if you don't want to put up anything more risqué that's absolutely fine

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
24 Mar 2018 06:44
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(23 Mar 2018 23:16)Wolfman Wrote:  I'm more of a bashful sort, my pics are rather tame to be honest, not much to write home about lol
As Diamond says Wolfster, there's much more to this wonderful place than xxx pics. I can think of many occasions when I've been much more aroused by a post or a message than by a pic in a gallery. However, when a naughty pic supports a naughty message, that really is something else!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
24 Mar 2018 21:14
Find Posts Reply
Christian Offline

Straight
Male

(23 Mar 2018 07:18)Running Man Wrote:  I must confess to being extremely aroused at the thought of exchanging naughty pics of myself with like minded people on here and have enjoyed this with several forum users. 
I never used to feel so open about this so I guess the very naughty nature of this forum has brought out this exhibitionist side of me. 
I've sent xxx pics to my wife many times before joining UKSF, which always gave me a 'buzz', but there's something extra naughty about swapping pics on here I think.
Just a random thought for Friday morning my friends.
Heh I did that in past on few occasions. More from exhibitionist point of view then anything else. Love to proudly expose my cock and cumshots. ;P

Veni, Vidi, Vici
25 Mar 2018 16:13
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)