Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Beginnings

AlanG Offline

Straight
Male

Beginnings

Three or four years into our relationship and something changed. This is the beginning.
There's a little quirk in the local East Lancashire accent I'd heard a couple of times. The normal short, flat 'a' of the Northern accent is, in a very few words, pronounced with the long round 'a' sound normally heard in Received Pronunciation or in a Southern English accent. The first word I was surprised to hear it in was 'plaaster.' And then I heard it from my my lovely, curvy partner, in another word.
We were in a bit of a dreamy post-coital state, musing on our recent early morning fuck.
"That was so hot," says my partner, (who I'll call D)"I love sleepy sex. Especially when I'm still a bit sticky and slippy from your cum from last night."
"You can't beat sleepy sex to start the day!" I concur. Then the word, the moment, the beginning came;
"I love it when you maaster me...." I must have looked puzzled. 
"When you pinned my wrists to the bed above my head this morning," she went on. "It makes my belly melt and my fanny juice just flows. You can be very masterful at times you know!"
"It does feel very daring and a bit transgressive to me."
"Aye, you're ever the gentleman; always suggesting 'would you like to... or lets try.... But sometimes it's in such a firm tone it's like an instruction. And that is a turn on!"
"Like when we're really worked up? When we fuck hard? The times when you've said afterwards, I don't know my own strength?"
"Yeah, sort of. There've been a few times when the gentle, considerate lover, skilled too, but that sometimes slips and you've told me straight out what you're going to do and what I've to do." I noticed her breathing was quickening. 
"And I've no choice but to obey. It sets my belly on fire and makes my head swim!"
I was wide eyed in astonishment but undeniably aroused too. This 'masterful' description was not my self image as a lover. And this ferociously strong and independent woman was telling me she loved to be 'maastered!'
"When have done that?!" I exclaim, but I think I can guess what times D means; a bit of a dawning realisation.
"Oh, like you can't remember the last time you said, 'Turn over; I'm going to fuck you from behind!' And how quick I was to get my fat arse up in the air for you!? And  just how wet it made me; fanny juice running down my thighs while you pumped into me!"
I was aroused now, my cock making a tent in my PJ shorts and I could tell D's hand was up her nightie and starting to stroke her pussy.
"I worship your gorgeous arse! Fat it isn't!" 
"I could see your expression in the mirror, couldn't I?! You were properly taking me; you fucking owned me in that moment!"
I had pulled her to her feet and pressed her against the kitchen wall. My lips on hers and my tongue in her mouth silenced her but her breathing and mine was harsh and ragged as we clawed at each others clothes. 
"Stop!" I said in a forceful whisper in her ear. "Take your nightie off." Which D obediently did, eyes wide with a mixed expression of shock and intense arousal. Her breathing was fast and deep and her full, heavy breasts shook, nipples in a state of stiff high arousal.
"And now kneel."
In a second D was down in front of me with my pre-cum-dripping cock in her mouth. How I didn't cum instantly I don't know, perhaps because it was only a couple of hours since my last time. My mind was racing, maddened with lust. There's only one way I can go with this, I'm thinking, dismissing my doubts and letting my instinct take over.
"Bend over the table!" D almost jumped to her feet and bent belly and tits stretched flat against the table top. Coffee cups went flying, smashing on the floor. Cutlery rattled and bounced to floor too. I could see D's tits in the scrambled eggs as she reached across the table to grip the far side. The whole of her arse and thighs was slick with cunt juice and I paused to admire the sight. And, I realised with a shock, to emphasize my control of the situation. And of D.
"Please... please," D was moaning. I held off a few more seconds; "Please," again, hoarse and pleading.
I plunged the stiffest cock I'd ever experienced into D's pulsating fanny. It couldn't last long. After just a couple of minutes I came and so did D. The noises we made were deafening.
A moment later we sat or more sprawled on two kitchen chairs, chests heaving and gasping, limbs weak and trembling, staring at each other in frank astonishment, D oblivious to breakfast remains sliding down her breasts and belly.
"What...? the... fuck? happened?.. there?" D whispered. "All I said was I loved it when you maastered me!"
Even before we properly got our breath back we were  laughing, slightly hysterically.
09 Jan 2018 17:30
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Beginnings

Great story Alan.

Stupidly I read it on the train and am now trying to hide the tent in my trousers! Thanks!
09 Jan 2018 18:09
Find Posts Reply
AlanG Offline

Straight
Male

(09 Jan 2018 18:09)Iamsomoney Wrote:  Great story Alan.

Stupidly I read it on the train and am now trying to hide the tent in my trousers! Thanks!
Thanks very much ISM! Very gratifying reaction!
09 Jan 2018 18:31
Find Posts Reply
Christian Offline

Straight
Male

Love the story! Almost every women, even independent ones, love men domination in bed time to time (some of them all the time ;P) Sex is almost all about our primal instincts not about social cliché and rules. In bed women loves man as a predator Wink and they like to be prey Wink

Veni, Vidi, Vici
09 Jan 2018 20:46
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

I can't believe I've only just found this fantastic story Al.
It's so very well told and extremely erotic my friend.
Well worth ten rep points Good Sir!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
11 Aug 2018 16:59
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)