Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Voyeurism by Proxy

Rapier69 Offline

Bisexual
Couple (M/F)

Voyeurism by Proxy

I have always known I was a voyeur and make no secret of it. But I have something else too and I label it "Voyeurism by Proxy."

What does it mean? Well it is kind of like exhibitionism but it involves others. The first time I realised I had it I was making out in a car with a girl and a guy passing by paused, looked in and cheered "Get stuck in there, mate! She is gorgeous."

I was already turned on of course, but that sort of turbo charged me, it was not that I was exposed, it was the girl I was with was being admired. Sadly did not work out on that occasion, she froze up and demanded I take her home.

I started to explore and soon found if attention was on the girl I was with I was in heaven, I would encourage my girlfriends to wear revealing clothes, not for me, but so I could bask in the attention she got. Sometimes it was not positive, my mother complained I only dated sluts who liked to show all, my brother in law bluntly told my now wife to button up her blouse and friends would warn me the girl I was with was showing her knickers when she sat down. Lots of stuff like that, but I loved it.

I made a point to find out where voyeurs haunted make out spots and would drive there with a girl so they could see her being undressed and more. I would leave curtains open, I hid cameras and showed photos and videos of my girlfriends to others. We used contact magazines before the internet and I advertised in them, I would invite men to tell me how to pose my girl and send the photos, the more detailed their instructions the more I loved it.

Inevitably I got caught, but that is another story.

I was trained as a photographer and I find that a very useful tool, tonight for instance I have been asked by a man to take some sexy shots of his wife, she has had a baby and is feeling low about her self image, he hopes seeing herself looking like a pinup will cheer her up.

Maybe next time.
(This post was last modified: 17 Dec 2017 18:42 by Hovis.)
15 Dec 2017 09:50
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

RE: Voyeurism by Proxy

Oh my word Rapier, I know exactly what you are Talking about!
I too definitely would enjoy "Voyeurism by Proxy" !!

There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !
15 Dec 2017 23:12
Find Posts Reply
Rapier69 Offline

Bisexual
Couple (M/F)

(15 Dec 2017 23:12)yurigagarin Wrote:  Oh my word Rapier, I know exactly what you are Talking about!
Well Friday sadly did not happen, but it was not all bad news.

I turned up at her place and she was startled, so my first thought some prankster had set her up, we had only "spoken" by text. But it turned out she had texted me a couple of hours earlier asking to postpone the session. I had not picked it up.

I assumed it was a bust, not unusual to get cancelled at the last minute, nerves kick in and the girl panics. I was sorry, I had last seen her as a precocious and rather dizzy teenager who briefly dated my eldest son, but she had blossomed to a very good looking woman.

But as I made my apologies she said. "Look, I am really sorry, but I got my period early, sorry to mess you about but could we do it Wednesday instead?"

I agreed and backed out, only then did it occur to me there was only one reason why her period would prevent the shoot, the plucky girl intends to pose full nude! Yay!
18 Dec 2017 11:06
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(18 Dec 2017 11:06)Rapier69 Wrote:  
(15 Dec 2017 23:12)yurigagarin Wrote:  Oh my word Rapier, I know exactly what you are Talking about!
Well Friday sadly did not happen, but it was not all bad news.

I turned up at her place and she was startled, so my first thought some prankster had set her up, we had only "spoken" by text. But it turned out she had texted me a couple of hours earlier asking to postpone the session. I had not picked it up.

I assumed it was a bust, not unusual to get cancelled at the last minute, nerves kick in and the girl panics. I was sorry, I had last seen her as a precocious and rather dizzy teenager who briefly dated my eldest son, but she had blossomed to a very good looking woman.

But as I made my apologies she said. "Look, I am really sorry, but I got my period early, sorry to mess you about but could we do it Wednesday instead?"

I agreed and backed out, only then did it occur to me there was only one reason why her period would prevent the shoot, the plucky girl intends to pose full nude! Yay!
This sounds as if it has all the ingredients for a great photo shoot !
Looking forward to hear how Wednesday night goes - Enjoy !!

There are no strangers on this forum - just sexy friends you have yet to chat with !
18 Dec 2017 17:59
Find Posts Reply
Shandy Offline

Straight
Male

I completely understand where you're coming from Rapier. When I was 24 I had an affair with a very sexy 37 year old. She had a body to die for - very slim with long legs and 38D tits. It was like I'd won the lottery! (perhaps I'll tell that story another time).

Anyway, she used to like showing a bit of flesh sometimes when we were in a pub or restaurant etc to see what reaction she would get from the male waiters. It was such a turn on for me to watch their reaction when seeing the curves of the woman I was out with and lucky enough to be touching myself, but I also had the added attraction that I shouldn't have been looking at her curves or touching her myself!! Get your head around that one! Big Grin
31 Dec 2017 16:30
Find Posts Reply
Rapier69 Offline

Bisexual
Couple (M/F)

(31 Dec 2017 16:30)Shandy Wrote:  I completely understand where you're coming from Rapier. When I was 24 I had an affair with a very sexy 37 year old. She had a body to die for - very slim with long legs and 38D tits. It was like I'd won the lottery! (perhaps I'll tell that story another time).

Anyway, she used to like showing a bit of flesh sometimes when we were in a pub or restaurant etc to see what reaction she would get from the male waiters. It was such a turn on for me to watch their reaction when seeing the curves of the woman I was out with and lucky enough to be touching myself, but I also had the added attraction that I shouldn't have been looking at her curves or touching her myself!! Get your head around that one! Big Grin
Girls are a total contradiction, tonight was new year eve and we were in a club in Spain, my wife danced barefoot and came on to every guy who got within range, loving the hatred she generated in their wives. But when she saw me admiring a singer dressed in a micro mini she got very furious with me. No accounting for the female mood! Got some shots and vids of her showing off but as I keep getting told off for posting stuff will have to check out if they are allowed when sober. Happy new year all.
01 Jan 2018 03:33
Find Posts Reply
AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

I think the closest I get to this is when I've joined a couple and I'm with the woman while her husband or boyfriend watches. I sometimes get almost as turned on watching him wank over his partner getting a seeing to as I do from what I'm doing to her!
02 Jan 2018 11:41
Find Posts Reply
Broken Halo Offline

Bicurious
Female

Similar here I think. Although I struggle to make sense of this one, so I may not be too eloquent explaining myself but it intrigues me nonetheless.

Mr BH is turned on by the thought of watching me having sex or being dominated by another man or woman. So is that the voyeurism that he likes the idea of I wonder?

Similarly I like the idea of Mr BH playing with another woman whilst I watch, but almost teasing me whilst he is doing it? Knowing I'm watching and looking at me whilst he is fucking her.
OR
Fucking me but being turned on by the things the other woman is doing to him whilst he fucks me and watching that wide eyed expression as his senses are pushed beyond their limits?

Sorry I'm thinking this through whilst I type and I'm frowning trying to understand myself!!

I also get turned on by jealousy which I absolutely DONT understand? I have never loved someone enough to experience jealousy - so it's all a bit new?! I regularly fantasize about catching him chatting someone up or kissing someone , I think I would hate it if it were done behind my back - so why do I catch myself fantasising?

Christ I'm puddled,,,,, is there any hope for me, and if I don't understand myself; how the hell could anyone else?

Any part time psycho analysts out there are welcome to have a root round in my head!!! It's a crazy and confusing place though!

BH
Xx
03 Feb 2018 23:05
Find Posts Reply
yurigagarin Offline
Indefinable !!

Straight
Male

(03 Feb 2018 23:05)Broken Halo Wrote:  Similar here I think. Although I struggle to make sense of this one, so I may not be too eloquent explaining myself but it intrigues me nonetheless.

Mr BH is turned on by the thought of watching me having sex or being dominated by another man or woman. So is that the voyeurism that he likes the idea of I wonder?

Similarly I like the idea of Mr BH playing with another woman whilst I watch, but almost teasing me whilst he is doing it? Knowing I'm watching and looking at me whilst he is fucking her.
OR
Fucking me but being turned on by the things the other woman is doing to him whilst he fucks me and watching that wide eyed expression as his senses are pushed beyond their limits?

Sorry I'm thinking this through whilst I type and I'm frowning trying to understand myself!!

I also get turned on by jealousy which I absolutely DONT understand? I have never loved someone enough to experience jealousy - so it's all a bit new?! I regularly fantasize about catching him chatting someone up or kissing someone , I think I would hate it if it were done behind my back - so why do I catch myself fantasising?

Christ I'm puddled,,,,, is there any hope for me, and if I don't understand myself; how the hell could anyone else?

Any part time psycho analysts out there are welcome to have a root round in my head!!! It's a crazy and confusing place though!

BH
Xx
BH ,
Well I'm hardly an expert ( or even a novice !) but my thoughts are that you're not puddled
at all, you're just a highly sexed lady getting turned on by delicious fantasies and scenarios
that you dream about enacting with your OH. There is absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing,
if you asked the question, almost everyone on this site would admit to doing it!
For instance, with me fantasies come and go, but at present I dream about my wife being spanked then fucked by one particular guy on this forum while I watch !
Never going to happen, but for me its such a lovely dream !!

04 Feb 2018 12:49
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

BH

When I first read this I thought you to be quite confused, but on reflection against me, I think I'm just as mixed up over what I like and dream about.

I struggled with jealousy issues this week too.

Please read my BIO.
04 Feb 2018 15:12
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)