Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

First threesome

kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

First threesome

So me and KD have been talking about this for a while and now we're starting to take the first steps to make this happen (he's meeting someone tonight to chat about the possibility). So you experienced swingers, do you have any advice you wish you'd known before the first one?

My problem isn't the idea of him with being with another woman, it's how insecure I am about myself/appearance and especially in comparison to another woman.
07 Nov 2017 14:44
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

RE: First threesome

I've never had a three some so can't answer your question directly.

What I can say however is that whereas us guys are obsessed about our dicks and how they measure up to other guys, you gals are insecure about your body image and how it compares to other women.

When it comes down to it - you'll be absolutely fine and from what I've seen in your gallery, you have nothing to fear from any other woman who gets selected - if anything they have more reason to be nervous, so just be confident as you're a very beautiful woman with a lovely body ♥
07 Nov 2017 15:50
Find Posts Reply
OmNomPandas Offline

Bisexual
Transgender (Male to Female)

(07 Nov 2017 15:50)F6C Wrote:  I've never had a three some so can't answer your question directly.

What I can say however is that whereas us guys are obsessed about our dicks and how they measure up to other guys, you gals are insecure about your body image and how it compares to other women.

When it comes down to it - you'll be absolutely fine and from what I've seen in your gallery, you have nothing to fear from any other woman who gets selected - if anything they have more reason to be nervous, so just be confident as you're a very beautiful woman with a lovely body ♥
Yeah he's right! I mean if someone like moi has people interested, you have absolutely nothing to worry about ;D
07 Nov 2017 16:52
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Well, you can put the insecurity to bed right now! You have absolutely nothing to fear regarding your appearance!
Are you comfortable with the notion of being intimate with another woman? The problem with FMF permutations is that one of you girls is quite likely to end up a bit disappointed, unless you are happy to allow the other woman to bring you to a satisfactory orgasm ( or you bring her to one) as in my experience, hubby is never really going to be able to bring both of you to a happy ending! Which is why I always preferred a MFM permutation.
Also, try to look at the whole venture as a way of giving one another the gift of pleasure, that way the "love" aspect is put aside and with it any risk of jealousy.
The one other thing I will warn you about is that the first time will be over way too soon! You will all be very aroused, hubby especially, and climaxes are reached too quickly! But if you are happy to do so, it will be possible to have fun even after hubby has been drained!
Make sure you report back!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
07 Nov 2017 16:55
Website Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

Thanks everyone, and the wise words NG. That's exactly how I've been looking at it, that it's a new experience for both of to enjoy together not an emotional thing.

Will definitely report back when (or if) it happens!
07 Nov 2017 17:03
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

(07 Nov 2017 14:44)kingDoms_sub Wrote:  So me and KD have been talking about this for a while and now we're starting to take the first steps to make this happen (he's meeting someone tonight to chat about the possibility). So you experienced swingers, do you have any advice you wish you'd known before the first one?

My problem isn't the idea of him with being with another woman, it's how insecure I am about myself/appearance and especially in comparison to another woman.
So, how did his meeting go? Any likelihood of your first threesome happening?

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
09 Nov 2017 14:38
Website Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

(09 Nov 2017 14:38)naturegirl1 Wrote:  
(07 Nov 2017 14:44)kingDoms_sub Wrote:  So me and KD have been talking about this for a while and now we're starting to take the first steps to make this happen (he's meeting someone tonight to chat about the possibility). So you experienced swingers, do you have any advice you wish you'd known before the first one?

It got cancelled however they are still in touch and hoping to re-arrange. So nothing so far. 

I'm talking to a bloke I met on a night out last weekend who was into me and asked for a threesome with me and my (girl)friend. We'll see what happens!
09 Nov 2017 14:59
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

(09 Nov 2017 14:59)kingDoms_sub Wrote:  

It got cancelled however they are still in touch and hoping to re-arrange. So nothing so far. 

I'm talking to a bloke I met on a night out last weekend who was into me and asked for a threesome with me and my (girl)friend. We'll see what happens!

Will KD be fine with you having a threesome without him?  Or maybe you can substitute your friend for him! Wink
09 Nov 2017 17:35
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

(09 Nov 2017 17:35)Lady L Wrote:  
(09 Nov 2017 14:59)kingDoms_sub Wrote:  

Will KD be fine with you having a threesome without him?  Or maybe you can substitute your friend for him! Wink
The idea was to see if this guy would be into MMF with us. 
09 Nov 2017 17:41
Find Posts Reply
BrokenEye Offline

Straight
Male

I had my first 2 weeks ago now, well worth the wait FFM Big Grin
11 Nov 2017 14:03
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)