Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

What are the factors influencing women sex drive? Question 

Christian Offline

Straight
Male

What are the factors influencing women sex drive?

This is a question for ladies. What are the factors influencing women sex drive and how one can increase it? I know stress is one of negative ones and tiredness.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
19 Oct 2017 20:02
Find Posts Reply
freddy Offline

Straight
Male

RE: What are the factors influencing women sex drive?

Im not a woman but I think a good mind fucking gets
things moving.
Tell them of a dream you've had or something youve been thinking about.
It works for my wife
19 Oct 2017 20:12
Find Posts Reply
Harley Offline

Straight
Female

Definitely stimulating my mind does a lot for me....how attractive the guy makes me feel...i really like to be wanted/needed.
It's also important to me that things don't just happen because the guy wants a quick fuck. Don't get me wrong sometimes that's a lot of fun but when it feels like he does it for himself all the time rather than a need to pleasure his partner that can be detrimental!

Confidence is a biggy!

I feel like I could try and add more to this, maybe I'll come back to it later after a days ponder...
(This post was last modified: 20 Oct 2017 06:59 by Harley.)
20 Oct 2017 06:58
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Like Harley said, make your woman feel desired, not by talking dirty straight away, but by complimenting us. The mind is a great erogenous zone!
I have to feel happy & comfortable in my skin to feel sexy, sometimes that just doesn't happen, so don't bother trying it on then. The other major factor is time of the month!! Mid-cycle is when I am at my most receptive, it happens to be when at my horniest! At my age i have to rely on HRT to keep my cycle going, interestingly my mid-cycle spike is almost as strong as it was when i was in my 20s!!
Sometimes a good erotic passage in a book will get things flowing, certainly more so than an erotic movie(it's that "mind" thing again!).
I can get myself quite aroused by secretly going commando and only letting Bacchus know once we have left the house!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
20 Oct 2017 08:45
Website Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I much prefer nice long chats or reading things. But I have to agree with NG and Harley. Its in my mind that I get my big thrills, then the physical stuff follows.

Please read my BIO.
20 Oct 2017 17:08
Find Posts Reply
Christian Offline

Straight
Male

Thank You for all for advice! Smile

Veni, Vidi, Vici
26 Oct 2017 06:55
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

The way the wind is blowing, does the day end in 'Y', did a black cat cross your path that day.... I jest of course! (apart from the cat thing. don't trust those fuckers).

For me: tiredness, is there a pile of dishes, did something that annoyed me yesterday pop into my head, am I bloated/PMSing/headachey, do I feel unsexy, do I have a big spot. Loads. Luckily for me KD just ignores all of this and always manages to get me in the mood anyway.
26 Oct 2017 20:41
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

There's a school of thought about taking a Nike approach; just do it. The theory being that (as above) there's a number of factors that could change, have different impacts, feelings, and bearing on whether or not a woman is in the mood for sex. However, if you go with "just do it" the sexual stuff would kinda overtake the rest.

May be an interesting read for you.. other stuff on there too.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/div...eps-giving
26 Oct 2017 22:36
Find Posts Reply
chidds01234 Offline

Straight
Male

(20 Oct 2017 06:58)Harley Wrote:  Definitely stimulating my mind does a lot for me....how attractive the guy makes me feel...i really like to be wanted/needed.
It's also important to me that things don't just happen because the guy wants a quick fuck. Don't get me wrong sometimes that's a lot of fun but when it feels like he does it for himself all the time rather than a need to pleasure his partner that can be detrimental!

Confidence is a biggy!

I feel like I could try and add more to this, maybe I'll come back to it later after a days ponder...

I agree.  Most of my ladies would much prefer a good cuddle most of the time.  In fact they often tell me I am the only man they know that offers them a nice cuddle before anything else.  I have a knowledge that women rule the world, and if one recognises that, then we would get a lot further. They will tell me if they want a quick orgasm or would like to lead up to sex. Many of you know my ability to tell a good story and that is important as well.

Michael, Mature Male Mobile Masseur for Ladies
27 Oct 2017 06:09
Website Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

(26 Oct 2017 22:36)Jb6969 Wrote:  There's a school of thought about taking a Nike approach; just do it. The theory being that (as above) there's a number of factors that could change, have different impacts, feelings, and bearing on whether or not a woman is in the mood for sex. However, if you go with "just do it" the sexual stuff would kinda overtake the rest.

May be an interesting read for you.. other stuff on there too.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/div...eps-giving
This is our approach after years of our sex life going through peaks and troughs mostly dictated by me and my hormones/emotions/tiredness. 

Being a D/s couple part of our agreement is I am sexually available to him all the time and he decides when and if we have sex - not that I don't get to initiate (he doesn't usually turn it down but ultimately he could if he wanted to) and luckily he knows me well enough that he can sense when is really not a good time (which isn't very often to be fair).

Will definitely give that a read JB, thanks for posting. 
27 Oct 2017 08:04
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)