Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Clubs Question 

Rosie1 Offline

Straight
Female

Clubs

Hi. I'm new here but really need some help. This weekend my husband and I are going to a club, I'm not really sure what to call it but it has playrooms in it and sauna etc so I guess you know what it is. We want to try something different to spice things up a bit. I think my husband would really like it if I got some girl on girl action and I have to admit I'm curious as to what that would be like. The only thing is since having kids I have no body confidence at all. I have stretch marks everywhere and a weird belly button now. I look great with clothes on but I'm worried that people are going to laugh behind my back.
I just wonder if anyone can tell me what these places are like. All I want to do is have a bit of fun
04 Oct 2017 15:45
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

RE: Clubs

I've never been to one of these clubs you describe but I wouldn't worry too much about your concerns over your body image.

Us guys just love the female form in all it's guises and get turned on by seeing women of all shapes and sizes.

It's alittle like penis size - us guys get hung up abut it whereas you gals don't. Same goes for women and their figures - just go and enjoy and report back???
04 Oct 2017 15:53
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I would be concerned too, as I too have a destroyed body.

I don't go to clubs but I've met lots of guys for sex fun, I can promise you there are all sorts of shapes and sizes, and the classic beauties are in a minority.

Welcome to UKSF. Post lots but mostly enjoy. Let's us know how you get on.

Please read my BIO.
04 Oct 2017 16:16
Find Posts Reply
sensualguy58 Offline

Bisexual
Male

(04 Oct 2017 15:45)Rosie1 Wrote:  Hi. I'm new here but really need some help. This weekend my husband and I are going to a club, I'm not really sure what to call it but it has playrooms in it and sauna etc so I guess you know what it is. We want to try something different to spice things up a bit. I think my husband would really like it if I got some girl on girl action and I have to admit I'm curious as to what that would be like. The only thing is since having kids I have no body confidence at all. I have stretch marks everywhere and a weird belly button now. I look great with clothes on but I'm worried that people are going to laugh behind my back.
I just wonder if anyone can tell me what these places are like. All I want to do is have a bit of fun

I think you will be in good company, do not belive the hype. These places are full of norms of all ages just take some sexy underwear and use that until you get confident, you can get a basque or chemise to cover, not that anyone cares, they'll be admiring yuor boobs. My ex was size 22-26 and attracted plenty enough attention at swingers meets. Mature men like their ladies with meat on!
(This post was last modified: 04 Oct 2017 20:27 by sensualguy58.)
04 Oct 2017 20:25
Find Posts Reply
Rosie1 Offline

Straight
Female

Thanks guys. I'm sure you're right, I'm probably making a fuss over nothing. It's the girls I'm more concerned about though as they can be really bitchy. I'm hoping that people might be a bit more open minded that go to these places.
I'll let you know how it goes, if I even manage to get out of the car.
04 Oct 2017 21:36
Find Posts Reply
kingDoms_sub Offline
New Year, New Pea

Bicurious
Female

Rosie I totally understand - it's exactly what worries me too. What I would say is any other women there are likely to have a few concerns too and unlikely to be worrying about anyone else

Heart
05 Oct 2017 07:58
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

(05 Oct 2017 07:58)kingDoms_sub Wrote:  Rosie I totally understand - it's exactly what worries me too. What I would say is any other women there are likely to have a few concerns too and unlikely to be worrying about anyone else

+1
05 Oct 2017 08:54
Find Posts Reply
Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

Welcome Rosie.
I'm in that same boat...in fact I suspect many of us are. For whatever reason - babies, beer, pies etc...we probably all have some hang up or other about our body image.
I think I'd side with (the eminently sensible) Voshi and aim for something more private initially, but go to the club and see what everyone else looks like. If they're all models - hung like donkeys and trimmed after too much time in the gym - its probably not the place to take off your shirt. If its a cool place with all kinds of shapes and sizes - then dive in Smile

Facial....so there's a 'let me hypnotise you and cum on you emo' - but no 'flash me' emo? Huh
05 Oct 2017 16:52
Find Posts Reply
Steve31 Offline

Straight
Male

Hi Rosie

I have never been but am certainly curious. I would reiterate advice about your body confidence- we live in the real world and your evolved body is easily as attractive, just different

Most men will probably spend more time admiring your tits and being pleased that you are willing to explore
05 Oct 2017 19:20
Find Posts Reply
Rosie1 Offline

Straight
Female

Thanks guys. I have to say you're all so nice on this forum. Everyone seems very open minded and caring.

Regarding the club we've been let down by the babysitter so I'm booking in for next month instead. So at least it'll give me time to find something nice to wear. And explore what else goes on in this forum
05 Oct 2017 20:11
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)