Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

I want to have sex with my aunt Question 

rajataq Offline

Straight
Male

I want to have sex with my aunt

Hello Everyone, 
I am a 18 year old pakistani male and would like to have sex with my Aunty (Mums brothers wife) btw she grew up in pakistan and came to the Uk 10yrs ago, anyways I have wanted to do this for a long time but not sure if she wants to as she is married and is in her 40’s, she has 2 children too.

We live near each other and often go to each others houses, I always get horny over her feet and tend to take pictures of her feet and sometimes lick her shoes and masturbate over them. When I was younger I was looking through her draws to find some of her lingerie, she hinted that she knew I was doing it but did not say anything to anyone probably because I was young at the time- I still do this when I go to her house while she and everyone are downstairs.

My auntie and I have a good relationship and we both laugh with each other when at each others houses, I’m not sure if she wants to have sex with me but at the same time I feel as if she is attracted to me but this hasn’t really been shown that that much.

When I go to her house I go through her draws and masturbate over her lingerie and while I do it I just hope she would come upstairs so I can f*** her, I really want to have sex with her but I am not sure how to hint it to her or know if she wants to or not. The way she talks to me is very calm and teasing too.

Thank you for reading this, I hope you guys have some good ideas on what I should do.
(This post was last modified: 27 Sep 2017 17:04 by Hovis.)
27 Sep 2017 05:44
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: I want to have sex with my aunt

Not technically, but do you want to be partly responsible for a marriage break up.

incest

NOUN
sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild

Also find our sister site at http://www.uksf2.co.uk
27 Sep 2017 17:13
Find Posts Reply
Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

(27 Sep 2017 17:13)Hovis Wrote:  Not technically, but do you want to be partly responsible for a marriage break up.

incest

NOUN
sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.

the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild
I must admit I didn't think this fell within the technical definition of incest....
However, I think the advice to fuck someone else might be well considered.

Facial....so there's a 'let me hypnotise you and cum on you emo' - but no 'flash me' emo? Huh
27 Sep 2017 19:06
Find Posts Reply
chidds01234 Offline

Straight
Male

(27 Sep 2017 15:54)PERKYBOOBS2 Wrote:  I think you should maybe find an older woman and have sex with her and fantasise about your aunt only and leave it there.  As it is incest and totally wrong. x
What?  That is not incest at all.  It is a member from outside his immediate family.  And anyway they can legally marry cousins and we consider that a no no.  If she is willing then go for it.  I have known many Pakistani women that are not happy in an arranged marriage. and enjoy the attentions of other, often younger, good looking men.

Michael, Mature Male Mobile Masseur for Ladies
28 Sep 2017 03:20
Website Find Posts Reply
TVTasmin Offline
Loves being a gurl!

Bisexual
Transgender (Male to Female)

At the end of the day, and believe me I am as kinky and broadminded as they come, do you want to chance a good friendship for a quick shag? I am not against consensual incest or sex with friends, but every action has a reaction and that cannot be undone - ever. That is what has put me off acting on my urges more than once. What will you say to your family the day after or if word gets out and it does?

Talk to me I don't bite, well often  Muffdive
(This post was last modified: 28 Sep 2017 22:30 by TVTasmin.)
28 Sep 2017 22:29
Website Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

This would not be incestuous, but it will bite you back, if you do it.

Please read my BIO.
29 Sep 2017 18:54
Find Posts Reply
Christian Offline

Straight
Male

In this case there is no incest related as mum brother wife its not tied with you by blood. I would be more worried about complications within the family and splitting the family.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
14 Oct 2017 18:04
Find Posts Reply
Diamond123 Offline
Diamond Moderator

Bicurious
Male

Simple risk VS reward will show this isn't worth it. Keep it as a fantasy

If you don't try it how do you know you don't like it?
14 Oct 2017 18:14
Find Posts Reply
Sixth Raid Offline

Straight
Male

My advice, have a good wank and think it through when you're not being driven by horniness. She might not have any interest in you, and advancing on her might just cause her to out you to your family, something which will likely ruin your relationship with them all.

While it's not incest, and it's perfectly alright to be attracted to her, if I was you I'd steer clear.

I have a fetish involving any award, merit, or school certificates and always short of supply. If you have any sitting in an old folder somewhere, or any you don't mind parting with, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! Heart
14 Oct 2017 19:57
Find Posts Reply
freddy Offline

Straight
Male

Recipe for disaster my friend.
Don't do it, it will ruin your relationship with all your family.
14 Oct 2017 20:37
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)