• 0 Votes - 0 Average

Wife Gangbang [PESCH10 intro] Question 

PESCH10 Offline

Bisexual
Couple (M/F)

Wife Gangbang [PESCH10 intro]

Hey guys and girls

I am married and both are bi.

Wife (34) has massive fantasy of sex with multi men and cocks but never acted on it..

Anyone organised this for partner ? How ? Or gone to a greedy girl club maybe ?

P x
(This post was last modified: 09 Sep 2017 06:08 by Hovis.)
08 Sep 2017 23:36
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Wife Gangbang [PESCH10 intro]

Hello and welcome.

Also find our sister site at http://www.uksf2.co.uk
09 Sep 2017 06:10
Find Posts Reply
Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

Hello guys and welcome.
I think my wife and I have had a similar fantasy - for us and one other - but never seem able to agree who our other partner should be. Inevitably, she wants a guy and I want a girl.
The result - we gave up on that fantasy!

Facial....so there's a 'let me hypnotise you and cum on you emo' - but no 'flash me' emo? Huh
09 Sep 2017 07:26
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

(09 Sep 2017 07:26)Sowerby Wrote:  I think my wife and I have had a similar fantasy - for us and one other - but never seem able to agree who our other partner should be. Inevitably, she wants a guy and I want a girl.
The result - we gave up on that fantasy!

Sowerby, don't give up, it's achievable. It's not alien abduction you crave. Compromise, try a foursome. If course finding the right couple isn't easy.
09 Sep 2017 07:44
Find Posts Reply
Coffee2sugars Offline
Coffee Lover

Straight
Male

We have found our selves in various situations like this but from what I am told they are very hard to organise.

Alot of guys talk the talk up until the moment of truth and then either don't show up or or turn out to be fakes pretending.

If you want this happen I would reccomend the round rooms at swingers clubs. There is always a very strict no means no policy no matter where you go but often if people go into the round rooms they mostly up for fun.

Chameleons at Darleston is my personal favourite for this. Single men on a friday and Couples on a Saturday.

Good luck.

If i was a coffee I would be a Caramel Late. A specially crafted blend of coffee beans roasted to perfection to create the same authentic taste of an espresso based Caramel Latte. The indulgent silky smooth taste, topped with a sweet, buttery caramel flavour, creating the perfect treat.
09 Sep 2017 08:35
Website Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)