Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Mods and owners

Coffee2sugars Offline
Coffee Lover

Straight
Male

Mods and owners

is it possible to get a list of moderators and or owners?

If i was a coffee I would be a Caramel Late. A specially crafted blend of coffee beans roasted to perfection to create the same authentic taste of an espresso based Caramel Latte. The indulgent silky smooth taste, topped with a sweet, buttery caramel flavour, creating the perfect treat.
(This post was last modified: 07 Sep 2017 19:17 by Hovis.)
07 Sep 2017 14:40
Website Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Mods and owners

Topper is your only option as the site owner. The decision is his and his alone. The rules are clear "No commercial advertising". Morwen and I are the current active moderators .

See here
http://www.uksexforum.co.uk/community/showteam.php

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
(This post was last modified: 07 Sep 2017 19:20 by Hovis.)
07 Sep 2017 19:15
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Offline
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Well said Hovis once again.
If I want unsolicited adverts for products I don't want then I will log in to Facebook.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
07 Sep 2017 19:26
Find Posts Reply
Coffee2sugars Offline
Coffee Lover

Straight
Male

I was just hoping to pop the details in the retailers and manufacturers section of the forum. 

I saw it after I signed up and have refrained from spamming the forum as that's not what I am here for.

I am here to enjoy the bants and the chat but after seeing that section I thought I would enquire about adding my own shop.

If its a no its not an issue for me I am still looking forward to chatting with you all. Smile 

If i was a coffee I would be a Caramel Late. A specially crafted blend of coffee beans roasted to perfection to create the same authentic taste of an espresso based Caramel Latte. The indulgent silky smooth taste, topped with a sweet, buttery caramel flavour, creating the perfect treat.
07 Sep 2017 19:54
Website Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)