Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Dick pics....what do ladies really think?

Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

Dick pics....what do ladies really think?

I think we have safely established that men like to exhibit their junk.  Similarly, we could probably assume that a larger proportion of ladies enjoy the sight of the said junk.
The question is do those ladies like to see if in the form of a dick pic?
I've noticed some chaps on here have taken the plunge and posted theirs.  Indeed there's a fair collection of veiny members to choose from.  Now, is the correct choice here to set those amongst one's profile where they can be selectively viewed at leisure - or wait till a flirtatious little dialogue is going on and say 'oh by the way...would you like to see my little chap?'

I feel I may have a vested, slightly biased interest for my own part in the answers....though hope I don't find a collection of penises in my inbox
04 Sep 2017 17:15
Find Posts Reply
legsygirl Offline

Straight
Female

RE: Dick pics....what do ladies really think?

haha, i have been sent a lot and i mean a lot of dick pics wither it be FB, watsapp, snapchat or txts. I dont mind being sent pics or even takin a browse at peoples uploaded pics but i sometimes think it would be nice to see it in person lol at least after a 2nd DATE!
04 Sep 2017 17:29
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

I enjoy seeing a dick, now this is going to sound like I'm asking you, I am not. The decision is yours and yours alone.

I prefer to see some of the guy wielding his cock and not just a close up. I know enough anatomy Smile

Please read my BIO.
04 Sep 2017 18:04
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Dick picks can be interesting, but more often than not, just tedious! Give me some torso to go with that dick & my interest perks up, put a face in the picture and you get my full attention!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
04 Sep 2017 18:07
Website Find Posts Reply
Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

All very interesting ladies.
So is the consensus that you like the dick but want to see the setting?

Facial....so there's a 'let me hypnotise you and cum on you emo' - but no 'flash me' emo? Huh
04 Sep 2017 20:40
Find Posts Reply
Berkscountryboy Offline

Straight
Male

Even from an artistic point of view there awful there is no perzaz or effort it's just a bona and grab a camera. As for sending a dice pic to someone that's a bit of a term off for me I'd rather let someone play with him in the flesh and enjoy that than just sending a pic
04 Sep 2017 20:44
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

Long live the cock pics then!
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. The evidence is now conclusive. There is most definitely a place in 21st century society for the much loved cock pic and by cock, I mean penis, not the annoying farmyard bird that wakes you up at such ungodly hours.
Now that's been cleared up, I may just go and add another one to my gallery, perhaps with a little thigh or torso on display too.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
04 Sep 2017 23:04
Find Posts Reply
Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

(04 Sep 2017 18:04)Voshigirl Wrote:  I enjoy seeing a dick,  now this is going to sound like I'm asking you, I am not. The decision is yours and yours alone.

I prefer to see some of the guy wielding his cock and not just a close up.  I know enough anatomy Smile
I'm finding the term 'wielding his cock..' conjures up light sabre imagery - Jedi Flashing.....with the sound effects.
I think this needs a video or gif rather than a simple dick pic
05 Sep 2017 06:03
Find Posts Reply
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

I prefer dick pics where you can see torso too and some thighs. It's just a better image all together.

I do like the flirt then display approach. Once the flirting gets hot you become interested in what the other is packing.

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
05 Sep 2017 06:08
Find Posts Reply
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

To further add, on here, if someone just sends a dick pic in mid convo I wouldn't mind because that's what this site is kinda about if you get me. But, meeting someone on the street or other sites not like this and then suddenly getting a dick pic from them is not cool in my books..

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
05 Sep 2017 08:27
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)