Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Do male exhibitionists outnumber females? Question 

Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

Do male exhibitionists outnumber females?

Speaking as an exhibitionist I find myself focusing in on posts and threads on the subject of exhibitionism. That would be on this site and others.
I would estimate that 85% of the posters are men.  Now, is this because as men we like to exhibit more - let's call it the 'peacock syndrome' - or do we just go on about it far more?
Interested to hear from both men and ladies and inevitably from ladies who are voyeurs (though you can obviously predict that if you do tell the gentlemen here that you like to watch - expect to be inundated with pm's....)
03 Sep 2017 12:00
Find Posts Reply
Sussex Couple Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

RE: Do male exhibitionists outnumber females?

I'd say yes from experience. Myself and Mrs Sussex when we used to go to a local naturist beach, she would be in the minority of women. There would be a large amount of single men who's sole purpose on the beach was to be seen wanking or to have the few women see them wanking. No we weren't sweet n innocent at the beach either, Mrs Sussex would play with my cock to get them going lol. The same is when we go to BGHS (A naturist spa) During the day it's nearly all men and may be a few couples. Seldom are there any single females. On weekends after 17.30 when it becomes couples only then it becomes very busy.
03 Sep 2017 14:31
Find Posts Reply
Bernobo Offline

Straight
Male

We men are disgusting pigs. hence, we are perverts and idiots.
So yes, definately.
03 Sep 2017 14:42
Find Posts Reply
AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

Whenever I post pics online or go on Chaturbate it's mostly men who comment or watch. I don't mind but I do wish it was more balanced.
03 Sep 2017 15:01
Find Posts Reply
Sussex Couple Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

Our experience of Chaturbate is the only females are predominantly cammers themselves. We didn't stay long there as some of the men could be so damn rude
03 Sep 2017 15:33
Find Posts Reply
AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

(03 Sep 2017 15:33)Sussex Couple Wrote:  Our experience of Chaturbate is the only females are predominantly cammers themselves. We didn't stay long there as some of the men could be so damn rude
Luckily I haven't encountered too many rude men there. These days I can't be bothered to sit there for hours on the off chance that something good happens.
03 Sep 2017 15:37
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

Rude people don't get to stay here.

Getting naughtier by the day
03 Sep 2017 15:37
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Speaking as an exhibitionist of the female variety, I am certain you are right in your assertion that males tend to be the more exhibitionist gender, but I know that we girls are more outgoing that you think sometimes guys!! We are just more choosy about what we show to whom!!!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
04 Sep 2017 15:30
Website Find Posts Reply
Sowerby Offline

Straight
Male

(04 Sep 2017 15:30)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Speaking as an exhibitionist of the female variety, I am certain you are right in your assertion that males tend to be the more exhibitionist gender, but I know that we girls are more outgoing that you think sometimes guys!! We are just more choosy about what we show to whom!!!
I think you're right. I'm not sure I've ever been overly 'choosy'. 
I suspect a decision as to whether or not to exhibit has been more about 'is this going to get me into trouble?'....than 'am I going to enjoy this? (which is largely a given!) Blush
04 Sep 2017 15:35
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

(04 Sep 2017 15:35)Sowerby Wrote:  
(04 Sep 2017 15:30)naturegirl1 Wrote:  Speaking as an exhibitionist of the female variety, I am certain you are right in your assertion that males tend to be the more exhibitionist gender, but I know that we girls are more outgoing that you think sometimes guys!! We are just more choosy about what we show to whom!!!
I think you're right. I'm not sure I've ever been overly 'choosy'. 
I suspect a decision as to whether or not to exhibit has been more about 'is this going to get me into trouble?'....than 'am I going to enjoy this? (which is largely a given!) Blush

Or....does my figure look good enough to show off?
04 Sep 2017 15:40
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)