Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Condoms, Femidoms, pills or unprotected

Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

Condoms, Femidoms, pills or unprotected

I used to be able to have sex with condoms in my younger days and then suddenly in my later teen years a condom would make my lower lady parts swollen and unable for anything to enter. I began to have unprotected sex as I was unaware of latex free condoms. I didn't care about pregnancy as I had been diagnosed with PCOS. I enjoyed it much better obviously and didn't use condoms at all even when I did find out about latex condoms. I haven't used them for over 10 years now apart from my first anal with my partner.

I eventually fell pregnant when I was 20 for my current partner and after this my fertility level increased a great deal. I went on the pill after my son was born which was no good as I fell pregnant again 7 months later. I've always had a high sex drive from I can remember, but after my second son was born I went on the implant which critically wrecked my libido but I had no idea that was the cause. 

At the moment we're having unprotected sex and he pulls out most of the time depending on certain factors. I need some sort of birth control but nothing that will alter my sex drive or blow me up. Any advice

Do you have unprotected sex? 
Has anyone ever tried a femidom or has anyone slept with a woman who used one?
Have you been affected by birth control?

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
31 Aug 2017 11:41
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

RE: Condoms, Femidoms, pills or unprotected

Both Bacchus & I hate condoms when it's just us two, we used the diaphragm/spermicide combination to avoid pregnancy way back when!! It worked, had no side effects for me though it can be a mood spoiler as you have to stop what you are doing to insert it! The downside for him was that the spermicide made his tongue go totally numb if he went down on me after insertion!

When we swung we always used condoms, the only exception being that once we got to really know the couple we did most of our swinging with, we decided to go "bareback" as both the husbands had been snipped!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
31 Aug 2017 12:28
Website Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Except for dogging, always unprotected. But hubby has had his pipes cut.

Please read my BIO.
31 Aug 2017 16:05
Find Posts Reply
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

Damn...seems like there's no hope for us. We have been speaking about more kids in the future, like 2/3 years from now maybe but I refuse to use any thing that'll mess with me or interrupt "the moment"

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
01 Sep 2017 07:14
Find Posts Reply
Nomad Offline

Bicurious
Male

(01 Sep 2017 07:14) Red_Velvet Wrote:  Damn...seems like there's no hope for us. We have been speaking about more kids in the future, like 2/3 years from now maybe but I refuse to use any thing that'll mess with me or interrupt "the moment"

I know people who have used a diaphragm successfully for years. Obviously seating it right is important. I dated a girl who used the coil which not only worked but she claimed had made her rampant. It was an accurate assessment.
01 Sep 2017 08:05
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Tried the cool, I was spotting for the entire 4 months it was in!!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
01 Sep 2017 15:13
Website Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Oh NG, that must have been hell. I spot for days every cycle.

Please read my BIO.
01 Sep 2017 16:53
Find Posts Reply
BBWLovers7` Offline

Straight
Male

Always used condoms myself, got a fetish for them after an old gf used to love watching me cum in them
02 Sep 2017 20:42
Find Posts Reply
Slippery Offline

Bicurious
Male

If you're not looking at having children, I strongly recommend the lads having the snip. It's quick and what brief pain there is is made up for by lots of carefree sex haha. What I would say, however, is that if you or your partner want to talk about it or get it done, be sensitive about it. An ex and her friend used to joke about it and I point blank refused to get it done because of it. It's a pretty big mental thing for men or it can be. As soon as we spit up, I had it done and never looked back.
03 Sep 2017 11:34
Find Posts Reply
Coffee2sugars Offline
Coffee Lover

Straight
Male

Femidoms have a bad reputation  but like condoms it really depends on the type of brand you choose.

They have advanyages and disadvantages but for some of us it will always boil down to prefering natural uncovered sex rather than protected.

Being a swinger and prefering to play safe we have always been open to trying new things so heres our oppinion.

Advantages.

Can be put on between 6 - 8 hours before sex takes place allowing the femidom to warm up to your natural body temperature and help mask the rubber barrier feeling and also means that when play has started it doesn'tneed to be interupted to apply it.

Gives the lady a sense of control and empowerment.

Because the penis is sliding into the femidom personally I felt it provided a little more of a natural sensation for me.

Easy to remove and if he is a little screemish about his own fluids he can still go down on you after sex without encountering himself.

Disadvantages

Difficult to aplly especially when doing so alone. It can be a laugh the first time but becomes frustrating after that.

Very little choice. The only two brands I know of in the UK are pasante and Ormelle. There are lots of other brands available but I have never seen them for sale in the UK

The plastic bag feeling. Lots of men have said they feel like they are shagging a tesco shopping bag and I agree with that description when using the Pasante version but found the Ormelle version was actually very good.

Big and ugly. The wife said it looked almost like a bin bag and was a little bit of a turn off.

In summary I say try it. You wont  known if they are for you until you do.

Report back and let us know your thoughts Big Grin

If i was a coffee I would be a Caramel Late. A specially crafted blend of coffee beans roasted to perfection to create the same authentic taste of an espresso based Caramel Latte. The indulgent silky smooth taste, topped with a sweet, buttery caramel flavour, creating the perfect treat.
06 Sep 2017 07:29
Website Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)