Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

What Would You Change? Question 

AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

What Would You Change?

If you could go back in time to a single sexual event and change it what would that be? I'm not talking about life changing events or deep regrets but simple things like you said no to someone but now wish you'd said yes.

I have several but the thing that got me to start this thread was writing about a fantasy earlier and remembering the woman who helped me work it out.

I don't really remember how we became friends. We always felt comfortable with each other so from quite early on we would discuss out sex lives and fantasies. There was always some sexual tension between us and we'd joke about fucking each other. I was single when we met and her and her partner had an open relationship. He loved threesomes and watching her get fucked by other men and would joke about wanting to watch us together.

It's not like we didn't have opportunities. We've shared a bed on several occasions after parties, naked, and touched each other. She's sucked me off and I went down on her a couple of times. We even made each other cum in a pub once but we never actually fucked. The reason she wanted to be the last woman in out fantasy was so, in her words, "we'd actually get to fuck!".

After I met my wife we didn't see each other anywhere near as much. I hadn't seen her for a couple of months when I got an email saying her partner was laid off and found a new job up north. She said she wished we'd actually got down to it and fucked and if she ever visits the south or I get the chance to visit her then the first thing we'll do is fuck. This is why I still think of this when I remember her. We swapped a few more emails (and a few naughty photos) but so far we haven't visited each other and last year, after out last email, we moved so it's very unlikely it'll ever happen now.

So if I could go back I'd pick an time when we could've fucked but for whatever reason didn't and this time make sure we do.

I'll be interested to here your story.
28 Aug 2017 14:27
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

RE: What Would You Change?

We had the opportunity for mmff back in early 90's. We had friends that were considerably older at least ten years. They often spoke smutty and suggestive around us, telling about their sexual adventures and asking about ours.

Unfortunately we were too naïve to pick up on the signs then and didn't do anything beyond talk. So please transport us to 1991.

Please read my BIO.
(This post was last modified: 28 Aug 2017 15:49 by Voshigirl.)
28 Aug 2017 15:47
Find Posts Reply
AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

(28 Aug 2017 15:47)Voshigirl Wrote:  We had the opportunity for mmff back in early 90's.  We had friends that were considerably older at least ten years.   They often spoke smutty and suggestive around us,  telling about their sexual adventures and asking about  ours.

Unfortunately we were too naïve to pick up on the signs then and didn't do anything beyond talk.  So please transport us to 1991.

I've had a couple of those. If I could go back to being 18 I'd only agree if I can know then what I know now.
28 Aug 2017 16:10
Find Posts Reply
Voshigirl Offline
supersensual member lol

Bicurious
Female

Yes, I want my/our current knowledge and attitude, without that we will be doomed to repeat the same events and no doubt with the same dumb result.

Please read my BIO.
28 Aug 2017 16:20
Find Posts Reply
BrokenEye Offline

Straight
Male

I passed up a chance of a full scale orgy on a well known beach in Los Angeles, but a couple of things made me decline the offer, this was a condom free event and everybody knew everybody else except me, I only started working in the US a year at the most, and having a foreskin was unusual at that time even when it completely disappears when my cock gets hard so I declined, big mistake as it turns out.I was a big foreskin advocate though for quite a long time afterwards Big Grin
28 Aug 2017 16:27
Find Posts Reply
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

I've mentioned this one before in regards to a 6-on-6 orgy.

2 guys who I regularly had threesomes with called me and asked me to meet up with them. I told them I'm with 5 friends, they said "Bring them." When we got to the house, there were 4 other guys who I didn't know and neither did my friends. Not long, they were all talking secretly in the corner of the dark living room and kept looking back at us before asking if we wanted to have an orgy. Everyone looked at me for an answer as I was more of the decision maker within my group. I wanted to strip and get straight into it but I said "No."

I've never stopped thinking about and it was 10/11 years ago. I think initially when they called me, they wanted to gang bang me which I might've said yes to.

Never enoughQueening Smiley-3some
28 Aug 2017 16:55
Find Posts Reply
BandL Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

I went out with a girl from the age of 13 to 17, loved her to bits. We never had sex but played a lot, we got engaged on her 18th but I ended it a few months later as she changed a lot. About six months later she asked me to go out for the night, I agreed and she said she would drive, well we went to a rural pub for food, after the food she said I had better go to the toilet and get some condoms, well I went into the toilet looked at the machine but walked out without any.

When we got into the car she asked if I had any and I said no as they did not have a machine and then asked what was the rush as she had turned me down every time I had asked before, turns out she wanted to know what to do before we did it! we never saw each other after that. Looking back now I should not have been so annoyed but hey she dropped me off on the way home and that night I got off with her cousin!
28 Aug 2017 20:05
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

Interesting thread and got me thinking quite a bit. Wondered about occasions I could have had a one-nighter with someone while away with work...

Stayed at a girl from work's house instead of a hotel one night, we flirted loads and she was very openly up for it that night even walked from bathroom to her bedroom after a shower with the towel just covering the front.

Absolute stunner 10/10 in Watford from the office who offered to come to the hotel with her mate. She was unbelievably hot and dirty as hell. Sent me some fairly revealing pics and all that.

Offered a BJ after dropping someone back home after a night out, that got as close as her unzipping my pants and a hand inside. The willpower!! LOL

But I'm sorta glad I didn't buckle under any of these and stayed faithful. Which got me thinking to which ones I'd change with the wife, and I'm struggling there too. Yes I'd love to be more sexually active and explore more things with her but that would be changing her, not the situation. It's just not her thing. She is incredibly sexy though, gets dressed up in naughty lingerie most times we get it on, gives an occasional little suck/lick, and loves a bit of dirty talk. So all in I'm probably OK here too.

So.. Why all the rambling on? At a young age (we'll say 18) I had a "gf" (if they were even that really) who was a few years older and liked to play around a lot. We never had sex but covered a lot of the everything else part, and I wish I'd been a little more forward at that stage and explored things as much as she did. I'm quite shy really, even more when I was younger. So I'd go back to then and know/think what I do now and have some crazy fun then move on to how it all worked out anyways.
29 Aug 2017 11:33
Find Posts Reply
AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

(29 Aug 2017 11:33)Jb6969 Wrote:  Interesting thread and got me thinking quite a bit. Wondered about occasions I could have had a one-nighter with someone while away with work...

Stayed at a girl from work's house instead of a hotel one night, we flirted loads and she was very openly up for it that night even walked from bathroom to her bedroom after a shower with the towel just covering the front.

Absolute stunner 10/10 in Watford from the office who offered to come to the hotel with her mate. She was unbelievably hot and dirty as hell. Sent me some fairly revealing pics and all that.

Offered a BJ after dropping someone back home after a night out, that got as close as her unzipping my pants and a hand inside. The willpower!! LOL

But I'm sorta glad I didn't buckle under any of these and stayed faithful. Which got me thinking to which ones I'd change with the wife, and I'm struggling there too. Yes I'd love to be more sexually active and explore more things with her but that would be changing her, not the situation. It's just not her thing. She is incredibly sexy though, gets dressed up in naughty lingerie most times we get it on, gives an occasional little suck/lick, and loves a bit of dirty talk. So all in I'm probably OK here too.

So.. Why all the rambling on? At a young age (we'll say 18) I had a "gf" (if they were even that really) who was a few years older and liked to play around a lot. We never had sex but covered a lot of the everything else part, and I wish I'd been a little more forward at that stage and explored things as much as she did. I'm quite shy really, even more when I was younger. So I'd go back to then and know/think what I do now and have some crazy fun then move on to how it all worked out anyways.
Some of that rings a lot of bells with me! The only reason I was getting any sex from 18 to about 25 was by pure luck and meeting a lot of women who could be quite forward. There are still a lot of situations where things would've been so much better if I hadn't be so shy and been more forward. I occasionally have fantasies about a couple of those situations where things didn't work out but obviously in my fantasy they do.
03 Sep 2017 13:52
Find Posts Reply
Iamsomoney Offline

Straight
Male

This is a great thread. I had to think quite hard about it and then got hard thinking about it!

There was a girl I liked in school. We were very good friends and I think we were attracted to each other but were either too shy or too stupid to do anything about it. In the end we went our separate ways and kind of lost touch which was a shame.

Anyway, when I was about 17 or 18 I went to a wedding and she was there. We got talking and getting flirty. At the end of the night a group of us travelled home together and me and another friend walked this girl to her house. We then left her and went our separate ways.

I really wish that I had been brave enough to give her a kiss or even suggest that we meet up another night.

I still think about her now sometimes and wonder how different my life would have been if I had done something about it.

In the end though I am a happily married man with 3 great kids so I've got nowt to complain about.
03 Sep 2017 20:27
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)