Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average

Being watched and caught having sex/wanking

Christian Offline

Straight
Male

Being watched and caught having sex/wanking

Ive always had that fantasy of being watched having sex or being caught and watched masturbating, and someone getting off while watching me. Many times ive wanked outdoors and i have never been caught yet Sad shame.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
(This post was last modified: 23 Aug 2017 04:34 by Christian.)
23 Aug 2017 04:02
Find Posts Reply
Morwen Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Female

RE: Being watched and caught having sex/wanking

I get that too... My living room has a big French door which leads out to the garden and my neighbours both sides can see in. They've never caught me though! Only person who ever caught me doing anything was years back when my mum's lodger walked in on me giving my bf at the time a blowjob in the kitchen haha
(This post was last modified: 23 Aug 2017 17:45 by Morwen.)
23 Aug 2017 17:44
Find Posts Reply
naturegirl1 Offline
Veteran Member

Bicurious
Female

Being an exhibitionist I really get aroused by the notion that people have seen me having sex, it was the main reason Bacchus and I went in for same room sex with another couple!

As for getting caught, not having sex but there was an occasion not too long ago when I was posing for Bacchus, tits out and skirt hitched up sans knickers in a remote woodland clearing when I noticed Bacchus looking over to my right, turns out a passerby had been watching us!

If it feels good...do it! Wink

PLEASE READ MY PROFILE!
23 Aug 2017 17:59
Website Find Posts Reply
BandL Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

We had a day at the races last Saturday. As you can imagine it was a good day but let's just say the presecco went down a little to well. We got on a packed train to Reading but our next train was very quiet. We were in the area between two empty carriages (no idea why, it's just where we stopped). Started kissing and then I had roaming hands, all I will say is that L was rather wet.

We heard somebody coming so stopped roaming hands but continued kissing, as the bloke past he said get a room! well once it was all clear we started playing again, when I looked up he had quietly come back and was watching me with my fingers in L knickers!
23 Aug 2017 19:13
Find Posts Reply
Christian Offline

Straight
Male

(23 Aug 2017 19:13)BandL Wrote:  We had a day at the races last Saturday. As you can imagine it was a good day but let's just say the presecco went down a little to well. We got on a packed train to Reading but our next train was very quiet. We were in the area between two empty carriages (no idea why, it's just where we stopped). Started kissing and then I had roaming hands, all I will say is that L was rather wet.

We heard somebody coming so stopped roaming hands but continued kissing, as the bloke past he said get a room! well once it was all clear we started playing again, when I looked up he had quietly come back and was watching me with my fingers in L knickers!
Nice one! Hot story!

Veni, Vidi, Vici
23 Aug 2017 19:48
Find Posts Reply
AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

I'm an exhibitionist and it's definitely a fantasy of mine to get caught masturbating (and having sex but my wife won't go for it). I've thought about having a wank in the showers at the gym many times. I'd definitely get caught but the thought of getting banned (or worse) puts me off. Lol!

I'd quite like to be the one doing the catching too!
26 Aug 2017 15:55
Find Posts Reply
BandL Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

Being watched is a real turn on for both of us. We had a few threesomes, always MMF but then decided to go down the swinging route. The first time we visited a club we had already decided that we were just looking but we would play with each other. We found a room that we both liked which had a swing, well to put it bluntly we just got on with it, after a few minutes there were a couple and a single male stood watching us, this really turned L on as she started to move and moan even more.
26 Aug 2017 17:28
Find Posts Reply
Running Man Online
Happy To Share

Straight
Male

(26 Aug 2017 15:55)AgentCooper Wrote:  I'm an exhibitionist and it's definitely a fantasy of mine to get caught masturbating (and having sex but my wife won't go for it). I've thought about having a wank in the showers at the gym many times. I'd definitely get caught but the thought of getting banned (or worse) puts me off. Lol!

Well I wouldn't grass if I caught you at it AC and I hope it would be our secret if you caught me!
Sometimes us men need a really good 'wash' down there after some time in the gym don't we? A really long, soapy wash!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum 
27 Aug 2017 07:59
Find Posts Reply
AgentCooper Offline

Bicurious
Male

(27 Aug 2017 07:59)Running Man Wrote:  
(26 Aug 2017 15:55)AgentCooper Wrote:  I'm an exhibitionist and it's definitely a fantasy of mine to get caught masturbating (and having sex but my wife won't go for it). I've thought about having a wank in the showers at the gym many times. I'd definitely get caught but the thought of getting banned (or worse) puts me off. Lol!

Well I wouldn't grass if I caught you at it AC and I hope it would be our secret if you caught me!
Sometimes us men need a really good 'wash' down there after some time in the gym don't we? A really long, soapy wash!
The way my luck goes I'll get caught by someone who takes offence. I definitely wouldn't grass if I caught someone either.
27 Aug 2017 08:13
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

(27 Aug 2017 07:59)Running Man Wrote:  ... A really long, soapy wash!
That we do, and clear the blockage in the pipe.

Getting naughtier by the day
27 Aug 2017 08:14
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)