Welcome to UK Sex Forum, Guest! Log In or Sign Up For A FREE Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Snip Snip

Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

Snip Snip

Well, prob my first use of a sex forum site as an actual advice/discussion forum... some of you here will already know I've had the snip recently. 4 days ago now to be exact. I'm after a bit of advice from any guys who've had it as well, and basically trying to convince myself all will be ok. But please be honest with your comments.....

All the stuff I've received pre and post op indicated a few days recovery and I'm not feeling any better in terms of the pain n discomfort in the area just above my "junk". Balls are still sore and tender, hurts standing up and walking around etc etc.

Been to the docs today and they've got no concerns about infection, bleeding, or anything else so I'm trying to be upbeat about it. But there's this niggle in my head that this might not get better. It is one of the risks. Got done kick as pain killers which is helping manage it a bit, but any further advice or info would be appreciated.

Thanks. Jb
21 Aug 2017 21:58
Find Posts Reply
Hovis Offline
Super Moderator

Straight
Male

RE: Snip Snip

JB, mine was about 20 years ago, so memory fades, but I recall it hurt for maybe three weeks, I too thought no healing in the first week. But overall the best decision I have ever made. I'm sure the techniques have got a lot better since.

Time to leap to http://www.uksf2.co.uk
21 Aug 2017 22:06
Find Posts Reply
dirtrydan38 Offline

Straight
Male

I had mine 14 years ago and hurt for a couple of weeks then everything went back to normal and it works just the same as it did before.
22 Aug 2017 08:09
Find Posts Reply
Jb6969 Offline

Straight
Male

Thanks guys. Reassuring to hear others with a few weeks of pain too, I'm reading all the horror stories of chronic pain and never getting back to normal etc etc. Fingers crossed.
22 Aug 2017 10:00
Find Posts Reply
Lady L Offline

Straight
Female

Obviously I can only speak from my hubby's experience, but it all sounds perfectly normal. As I said before,give yourself plenty of rest and you'll be back posting cock pics in no time!

Sending hugs!x
22 Aug 2017 10:20
Find Posts Reply
Red_Velvet Offline

Bisexual
Female

(22 Aug 2017 10:00)Jb6969 Wrote:  Thanks guys. Reassuring to hear others with a few weeks of pain too, I'm reading all the horror stories of chronic pain and never getting back to normal etc etc. Fingers crossed.
Obviously I have no idea about the snip but I do work in healthcare so I know little things. I know your manhood means a lot to you, any man for that fact, but what I can say is the worst thing to do is to fill your head with negativity and what if's by searching horror stories, I've been there. Of course it is ok to prepare and know the worse case scenarios just in case so it won't be a massive shock to the system and you know what steps to take, but you could potentially be stressing yourself out and making yourself ill for weeks over something that may never happen. Just let it heal, what's the chances eh? 

If you have absolutely no improvement at all by the 2nd/3rd week whether it be mobility, pain, discomfort etc, then I would advise visiting your Dr again. You'll be ok x
22 Aug 2017 12:14
Find Posts Reply
F6C Offline

Straight
Male

I had mine 20 odd years ago and to be honest was fine within 24hrs. I remember collecting the kids from school the afternoon after the op in the morning and didn't have any pain whatsoever.

All was good for me and one of the best things I'd ever done.

Sorry you're not having the same experience I had but reading the other posts I'm sure you'll be ready to rock soon Smile
22 Aug 2017 13:42
Find Posts Reply
chidds01234 Offline

Straight
Male

(22 Aug 2017 13:42)F6C Wrote:  I had mine 20 odd years ago and to be honest was fine within 24hrs.  I remember collecting the kids from school the afternoon after the op in the morning and didn't have any pain whatsoever.

All was good for me and one of the best things I'd ever done.

Sorry you're not having the same experience I had but reading the other posts I'm sure you'll be ready to rock soon Smile
Hi all.   I had mine 42 years ago, and I have never looked back.  I must admit I was lucky, as I never suffered at all, but it took about three weeks for me to resume my sexual activities.  But once I went back to the game, my life improved no end.  No more looking for condoms and sex anywhere one liked without worrying about making my partner pregnant.  I have since cheated on my long time partner, and she now knows about that.  But I can have sex with anyone and know they cannot accuse me of making them pregnant.  That is less of a worry than my sex life not being good.

Michael, Mature Male Mobile Masseur for Ladies
22 Aug 2017 15:45
Website Find Posts Reply
Sussex Couple Offline

Bicurious
Couple (M/F)

I must be lucky then, had mine 10 years ago, was tender for around 3 days. No bruising or anything like that and was full mobile and back to work 5 days later.
22 Aug 2017 17:02
Find Posts Reply
cueball Offline

Straight
Male

I had mine done 5yrs ago. it felt like I was being kicked in the balls for about a week. Wasn't able to walk properly for all this time. After the first week, it got better and I was able to go back to work (I was in a manual job at the time.). 
Not sure if it was the right choice now, as I have split from the wife. I know you can have a reversal, but I think it has to be done privately.
It is comforting knowing that I can't get anyone pregnant though. 
29 Aug 2017 14:10
Find Posts Reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)